sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Partly cloudy and hazy, a little rain off and on through the day, but it's warmer so that's a nice switch. It was 30-something degrees last night.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Got some real good rain overnight, and random showers and sun now. We really need more rain here now. I love it when it rains overnight, and is mostly clear during the day! smile.gif

It rained during a 4 hours car ride, and now it's foggy. Like Silent Hill foggy. I'm half expecting Pyramid Head to come walking through the fog dragging his giant sword, looking for his next victim.

It started off misty here in Lancaster, England, but it is now brilliant sunshine still cold! but nice in the sun just like a spring morning.... biggrin.gif

Cloudy! I hope it rains. Colorado isn't as bad as Utah or California, but we could do with the rain.

Cold and rainy, with a thin layer of snow on the ground.

On April 8.

censorkip.gif it I'm moving out of New Hampshire dry.gif

Well, it's supposed to be getting warmer. Ok, hot, actually, since we don't really have a Spring. Instead though, we are going backwards and it's getting colder and it's windy. Supposedly, it's supposed to get warmer again tomorrow. Those darn meteorologists though have a guess as good as we do at this point.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Also freezing despite the sunshine ... you wouldn't happen to live in Melbourne, Pippy?!

Clear blue skies... meaning the sun will be out to toast everyone today!

Left the window open for the warm night last night and woke up with a frozen nose and a bad cough. sad.gif I don't want to go to class my blankets are too warm...

Edited by TehUltimateMage