sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Drizzly and cold. Just my luck; during the school week it's really hot outside, but once weekend comes and I want to ride horses it gets rainy. I'm riding tomorrow morning though, no matter the weather. dry.gif

Right now the sun's shining through, but it's kinda overcast.

Its like 90 degrees when it should be closer to 70, and it's predicted to t-storm later/tomorrow. Shenandoah Valley continues to be the worst.

Edited by rumor33

Terribly confusing. It was cloudy in the morning, then it rained a little before turning sunny, and after turning sunny promptly started to lightly shower. After the light shower stopped, there was a giant downpour that cleared up again. Now it looks windy outside, though I'm not going out.

It's around 78 Fahrenheit and sunny right now, but the wind is a little bit chilly.

38°C/101°F. Hot, dry and windy. I'm tempted to see if the front porch is hot enough to fry an egg, as it's sitting at 60°C/140°F.

Midnight... 49 degrees F (feels 44), Was heavy rain... So Cslif

I just posted here this afternoon. My local time (GMT +8) and now it is stormy! Great winds! sad.gif

A nice and cool night at 70F. Though, there is a chance of rain, according to the forecast.