Skellybones

The Character Common Room

Is that better, you petty fool? Pff. Colors. They are nothing but prejudice in visual form.

You have some serious issues. Feel like talking about it?

Actually, I much prefer green. And I do not bow to the wills of lesser beings. As for you, mortal, you do not have my permission to speak.

Are you actually serious? How many do I have to tell you that I'm not your slave!?

*death glare* Do not try to defy me, shadow_claw. Unlike the rest of the hopeless creatures here, I do not need to kill to make one suffer.

I look at the grey text from the top of the page, "no, you cannot eat me." Then I realize that maybe it was, "An attempt to anger me?" I say as I look up, "You're trying to make me angry by threatening me?" I laugh, "N00bs."

HEY WE AGILE ARE YOU IGNORING ME? MAYBE I SHOULD SHOUT LOUDER!

Sierra: WE'RE TRYING TO GIVE YOU PORKCHOPS TO EAT!

DON'T YOU WANT ANY?

Your nickname is Durpy Potato? That's stupid. How do YOU control ME?

For your information, jerkface, I like the name. I'm just glad I'm not named after a ROCK!

I roll my eyes again, then I turn to Phoebe, "I was trying to ignore you, especially your childish yelling. However, it seems you will continue to pester me until I respond. And as such: No, I don't want any of your porkchops."

*pats MW* You seem like more of a cocky jerkface then usual. Someting wrong?

Thats not very nice.

Hey, he asked for someone to get him angry.

Oh, okay! Masterweaville, you're a... smelly meenie! How do you like THAT?!?

Wait, is Bob even turning out blue? I can't tell...

Edited by urge101

Are we allowed to use characters from private rps and/or rps from another site? If so...

(Please note that MA has 2 split personalities, Elluka and Irina, and they can separate. Also, MA was originally IR, but then Elluka and Irina got split and recombined later to be MA. This is based on MA (and Elluka and Irina and IR) from Evillious Chronicles but I tweaked the personalities and some minor stuff to fit the RP that they're from. So they're technically the same person and the only way that more than one of them will be talking is if Elluka and Irina separate.)

Username: Asphoxi

Character's name: MA

Appearance: She has black hair, purple eyes, and glasses. She wears comfortable clothes that are not dresses. She has something against dresses.

Extra info: She can do magic. And it's hard to explain her personality.

Character's name: Irina

Appearance: She has white hair, red eyes, and she always wears a black cloak.

Extra info: Her personality is hard to explain and she can do magic.

Character's name: Elluka

Appearance: She has blond hair and blue eyes. She often wears a dark gray cloak with green markings.

Extra info: Her personality is hard to explain and she can do magic. (See a trend?)

Character's name: IR

Appearance: White hair, golden eyes, wears gothic style formal clothes that are slightly ripped.

Extra info: Her personality switches between Elluka and Irina. She cannot do magic, but can separate into Elluka and Irina.

Wait, what? What does IR and MA mean?

No clue. Sorry bro. Why don't you ask them?

Same here, Bob.

Why are you posting in yellow? I can read it, but I get confused at who's talking.

Sierra:Yay! More people!

Huh? Oh. HI!

Sierra:HI!

*pokes derpy potato* Look there's a potato in my sig!

I give. Well, a certain dragon pestered me into tortuing you all...

Username: Dragonhatchling

Character's name: Venril

Appearance: A Western dragon that is 4ft tall. She is mainly a dark olive/forrest green color with gold-amber eyes and silver horns that fade to gold where there seem to be shadows. That changes with the light. She has an arrow-head on her tail with two rings before it starts. A row of spines run the length of her back and each claw, spine, arrow-head or horn has the same silvertogold effect the two horns on her head do.

Extra info: She may or may not be insane. She has a habit of knowing nearly everything and is known to appear out of nowhere without warning- that's actually her specialty.

She also is known as a Se'kal.

(No clue what IR stands for, I think MA stands for Mem Alph, but those are just their names. Only one will be present at a time unless its Elluka and Irina, by the way. They are the same person and can transform into one another. Except Elluka and Irina. They both have to be present. Is it ok for me to start? I really want to get this going.)

Whoa! More new people! I it national new people day?

Sierra:IT also seems that more characters are accompanying me where I live, which is in TPE

Yeah, I noticed too. Maybe everyone has a must join stuff disease? I know I do.

Sierra:Is that a bad thing?

Nope!

Yellow's Basalt. ERMEGERD, potato lineage! o3o

The things humans get happy about...

Is my speech turning blue?

-bounces in- HI!

MA: I knew it was a mistake giving you that chocolate espresso. Anyways, hi everyone. I may have to teleport between here and another dimension if there's trouble. Just so you know.

I look at DH's charrie, "Oh no, couldn't you have used the bird?"

Then I turn to Urge, "No, this is pretty normal. I'm just less normal in the forum games." I think about whether or not to say anything here, and decide it'll be fine, "I am having some romantic trouble, but I haven't gotten to that. Also you are failing at angering me with your meager insults."

I look to Bloodwing, "Do you ever talk anymore?"

I look around. "Hi I'm Asphoxi as some of you probably know but this is MA and she can do magic."

MA: "I told you that I was only supposed to use it in emergencies! Now stop eating chippers!"

Me: "But those are the best candy ever!"

MA: "I said stop." *poofs the candy to another dimension*

COMPUTERS KILL MY INSPIRATION. WHY?*dies in corner* My fingers hurt.

Sierra:If computers kill your inspiration, then why don't you use the I pad?

Shut up. I don't want to.

Sierra:But I have a point!

No you don't. I say you don't.

Sierra:Hey! That doesn't count!

Yes it does. I can magically control you, so it does.

Sierra:He-Mmpf

See! I silenced you. Now admit defeat.

Sierra:*shkes head*

Ah fine. If you misbehave I can just shut you up anyway.

I turn away from Phoebe to Asphoxi, "Oh hello Asphoxi, I'm working on an amazing loophole that will allow me to use my abilities. It shall be exciting." I give a sly grin at this statement and then aim my thumb at Bloodwing once more, "I forget if you've met Bloodwing before." I paused as I thought about her earlier statement about inspiration, "I get my inspiration from Vergere. For example: 'Everything I tell you is a lie', Vergere. 'Out of control is just code for 'I don't want to admit I'm the kind of person who would do such things.' It's a lie.', Vergere. 'That is the most valuable lesson one can teach a fanatic: that fanaticism is self-defeating.', Vergere. 'Is it what the teacher teaches? Or what the student learns?', Vergere. 'When will you learn that everything I tell you is the truth?', Vergere. 'Freedom is always alarming.', Vergere. 'The only dark side you need fear, is the one in your own heart.', 'I am Vergere. What are you?', 'You should prepare yourself to live with the consequences of your decisions, whatever they may be.', Vergere." I look wistful for a moment, then I return to my normal disposition, "Vergere has given me much insight. And yet, her other pupil became evil. Interesting, isn't it?"

(OOC: Imagine me holding my hands at my chest with the fingers spread out and touching the tips of the corresponding fingers on the other hand as I say the last sentence.)

((Joo mind if I join?))

Username: Dragonfreak6132

Character's name: Soletluna

Appearance: A Sunsong hatchie with a bluish tinge to her scales.

Extra info: Carries a small polished black stone with her.

It's offically National New People day.

Sierra:I agree

Now for the cake and party!*makes everything magically appear*

Sierra:Haven't you forgotten something?

Oh yeah! I have to give We agile all the pokes he missed! Come on Sierra.

Sierra:Yay poking time!

Hm. Seems like an inspiring person.

Indeed. See urge, THAT'S who I'd like to be controlling me. Someone inspiring!

Are you saying I'm not inspiring?

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Well, I can't say you're wrong...

Well Derpy Potato can't be more unispiring than me. I crush dreams unitentionally.

Sierra:You do?

Well I am really blunt

Sierra:But that doesn't crush dreams!

True, but it's not inspiring.

I roll my eyes and move so that Bloodwing is between me and Phoebe, then I turn my attention to Urge, "I assume you mean Vergere? A couple of things: first, she's not a person, she's a Fosh. Second: Very inspiring, I only wish I could better follow her teachings." I sigh, "but sadly, I have a low pain tolerance and cannot truly experience the Vong culture as she. Thus I shall never fully understand, but I can come close."