Skellybones

The Character Common Room

What? *looks at meat* It's raw!

No it isn't raw! Even an Ender like me knows how to cook!

Well anyways welcome to the CCR!

I'm Endyr!

I'm enderlox, aka Ty.

And I'm Jsward!

Death raised an eyebrow, taking that as an invitation to fight. She spun her scythe around, twirling it before her. It spun fast, the blade looking like a circle, and the stick spokes of a wheel. When she stopped, she held it firmly in her hands. The horseman was certainly ready. Without waiting for the cat to make a move, Death rushed forward, using the scythe handle to hit the leopard's ribs. She darted past, coming up behind the cat and flicking her scythe back around, ready to block or make the next move. "I'm a horseman. We're technically immortal. Whilst I'm not as good as War or Conquest... I'm better than Famine."

OooOOoo Death, you're being fully RP'd now biggrin.gif

She turned toward the over-excited human, sighing. "Yes, yes, I know this... Just please, don't do anything stupid."

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Ferallsian decided that he was too cool to not be fully RPed himself

All you're doing is talking in the third person...

Ferallsian pondered whether he should say out loud how much he thought the Stick-Panda was stupid

HEY!

That was uncalled for!

Yeah Ferrie, that was just mean

Ferallsian hated to be called Ferrie, so he slapped PC

*rubs face*

That was mean too T^T

Death smiled, blocking the cat's claws once more. "Glad to meet expectations." She dashed forward, swinging her scythe as she did, slicing it across her oponent's back. She was rewarded with blood. Not that much, but a little more. "Regretting it yet?" She had a single scratch on her forehand. That was the only 'wound' she had obtained. Death had been fighting for years. Millenia. No exaggeration.

Shard thought about the question for no more than a second. "Regrets I have none, goals maybe." She said, then like that she turned into a human. She ran around with cat like agility her hair covered in blood from the battle. "Now that IU think about it, for once I've had fun with someone/something new." She said coughing up a tiny bit of blood. Shard successfully kicked her opponent in the mouth and then collapsed. "You win this time, but I promise you, one day I'll beat you." With that silence came.

Death remaind oddly impassive as the mortal kicked her in the mouth. "You think you'll beat me?" Her voice was cool and smooth. She knelt down beside the cat, long hair falling over her shoulders. "No one can beat Death. I'll come for you in your later life, and there will be no escaping." She stood.

Well, I'm rather glad that's over. It wasn't the most... challenging fight.

Shard enters the room again. You were hard to beat. I wonder if I could be in the Matrix one day

Completely off topic.

Whoever asked you?

No one

I'll challenge you!

To a double battle!

*sigh* just fight them...

It's the only time they get along

I wanna play.

It'll team up with Shard if you want O.o

I wanna eat that Leek Snake.

Aaand now you might not want to.

FERALLSIAN *cough*leek-snake*cough* used LEAF BLADE!

FERALLSIAN ran into a wall for no apparent reason!

FERALLSIAN took recoil damage!

CRIMSONITE hit himself in the confusion!

PC used FACE PALM!

It wasn't very effective...

SEEDEATER used UNIMPRESSED FACE.

It was super effective! The enemy's self-confidence lowered slightly!

Conchita used Eat! It's super effective! Now everyone has to respawn!

MA trapped Conchita in a glass! Now Conchita won't be able to eat everyone!

Oh come on!

You really need to eat normal food. Emphasis on the normal. Like soup.

Well when I tried to eat soup, you burned it! *points at MA* She burned my soup!

*from inside the glass* Do you not care that she burned my soup?!

*in a very obviously sarcastic tone of voice* Amazing. You used an interrobang. I am so proud of you.

*doesn't get the sarcasm* Really?! Thank you~! *somehow gets out of the glass and proceeds to eat people again, going for Jsward, Endyr, and Enderlox especially because she didn't get to taste them yet*

Edited by Asphoxi

Oh come on! FIRST, MA burns my soup, then you won't let me eat you?! What a day...