deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've never really done anything with lineages before since I'm still in the process of collecting dragons, but this seems really cool so I'd like to join too

adding you to the list now~

welcome to the pack Zerhai

*grin* thanks, i was watching this thread when u first made it but was busy with other lineages, the way you seem to have set it up though seems to be a lineage which won't be adding too much to my lineage load.... (glances at long list of lineages i am currently part of and 2 that i run.... and ignores it adding another to the list lol)

*grin* thanks, i was watching this thread when u first made it but was busy with other lineages, the way you seem to have set it up though seems to be a lineage which won't be adding too much to my lineage load.... (glances at long list of lineages i am currently part of and 2 that i run.... and ignores it adding another to the list lol)

that's what i was thinking, people like to do their own things, lineage projects take up lots of egg room, so i thought, what about one where all it takes up is one? and then you get a free dragon with a cool history.

The next generation of Sphaera dragons has been born !

A little Royal Blue

PM with a transfer link went out to purplehaze.

@deadnotsleeping:

Should the CB father be named "Sphaera", too, or is that just the name for the dragons directly descending from the original pair ?

As soon as I know that, the papa will be named, of course.

Thanks for letting me participate, now I'll wait and see how far the lineage travels before it comes back to me. If it ever comes back to me, maybe it'll go to new people endlessly. Huzzah !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

And the Royal baby is now safely on my scroll. wink.gif

Hmm, wondering if I want to influence it female and keep the stair going or influence it male and start spiraling. unsure.gif Any thoughts from other members about what they would like to see coming at them? I kind of favor a spiral, but could go either way.

Edited by purplehaze

@deadnotsleeping:

Should the CB father be named "Sphaera", too, or is that just the name for the dragons directly descending from the original pair ?

As soon as I know that, the papa will be named, of course.

ive been thinking only the direct decedent. i only named the parents because i felt weird leaving them nameless, or like, having some random name in the beginning of the linage, you know?

Hmm, wondering if I want to influence it female and keep the stair going or influence it male and start spiraling. unsure.gif Any thoughts from other members about what they would like to see coming at them? I kind of favor a spiral, but could go either way.

well, there are only two rules, keep the name Sphaera in the line, and pass on the first born, if you wanna start a spiral, go for it.

Edited by deadnotsleeping

This sounds great! Count me in please!

May I be a part of this? It sounds like a really neat idea.

absolutely! welcome dustpuppy and Pesadilla

Edited by deadnotsleeping

I would like to join smile.gif

So when the egg that is brought to us we name is something Sphaera and then the first bred is passed on to the next in line? smile.gif

We're already on to the second person! I don't really know why but this makes me super excited!

Is Sphaero fine for a name? xd.png Like I don't want a male with an "a" for the last letter. (I make my dragon names gender specific xd.png

Is Sphaero fine for a name? xd.png Like I don't want a male with an "a" for the last letter. (I make my dragon names gender specific xd.png

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be the first name. I'm going to be using it as a last name. So long as Sphaera is in the name somewhere

@purplehaze:

A spiral would be fine, too. I think it would be interesting to change "direction" every time the breed of the "Sphaera" dragon changes (like now from Sunsong to Royal Blue), but that's just another random idea.

And since this project is for everyone, and not everyone has the Pinks needed to influence for specific genders, I guess it'll stay at "gender it in whatever way you want/can".

@deadnotsleeping:

Thank you for the clarification ! Perhaps you should change rule #2 in the first post to something like "You must keep "Sphaera" in the name of the dragons descended from the line." That way no one else had to ask about the CBs.

@Deblob167:

As Cecona said, I think you could just take the "Sphaera" as a last name. If that still sounds too female, you could use an "of" or "from" or something like that to bring in the "Sphaera".

Dracus Sphaera

or

Sir Lucius of Sphaera

@Cecona:

Oh yes, I was very happy when the two gave me the next egg of the lineage right in the first try ! (And I admit, I incubated my Sphaera to speed up the process, too.) So on we go ! laugh.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

@purplehaze:

A spiral would be fine, too. I think it would be interesting to change "direction" every time the breed of the "Sphaera" dragon changes (like now from Sunsong to Royal Blue), but that's just another random idea.

And since this project is for everyone, and not everyone has the Pinks needed to influence for specific genders, I guess it'll stay at "gender it in whatever way you want/can".

Thanks for your input.

I actually think it will be very interesting to see the twists and turns that the line takes. I have influenced it for spiral, but others may choose to change it or, as you pointed out, may not have the appropriate pink to continue a particular path -- and I think that is fine. It will make it more interesting in fact.

Now to think about what breed to use as a mate. . . . wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Now to think about what breed to use as a mate. . . . wink.gif

Considering your name I would have thought it to be a Purple. wink.gif

Well, I'm curious now...

I have plenty of CB adults to choose from, all that matters is what gender the egg turns out. I probably won't influence since I prefer to keep my pinks free for gendering mates for the dragons I already have. I only have three pinks after all.

@Lantean_Pegasus

thats a good idea! i changed it, because the less confusion, the better, you know?

@Deblob167

lol right? tbh i didn't think it was going to get this popular.

Considering your name I would have thought it to be a Purple. wink.gif

Well, I'm curious now...

Well, that is one possibility, but in spite of the name I am not a huge fan of the purple dragons. I like the Horse better. wink.gif But I'm not sure I like either of them much with the Royal Blue.

Well, that is one possibility, but in spite of the name I am not a huge fan of the purple dragons. I like the Horse better.  wink.gif But I'm not sure I like either of them much with the Royal Blue.

white would be pretty or moonstone

Edited by Zerhai