deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just spotted this, I love the idea! I have a couple of CBs- if I get an egg, I will definitely do my best to raise it, and donate eggs back to the thread.

Can I join?

Is this thing dead again?

I think it might be. I am willing to breed this Saphaera of mine or it's parents if there are still people interested in continuing with the project.

I respond much more quickly to PM's

-sofi

Just asking,can i join in? i can wait btw

I'm afraid that this lineage has died out. The OP went inactive and it was too hard to try to keep up with where we were in the list. I was trying to do it for awhile, but I couldn't keep up with it. It was too much with all the other lineages and projects I had to do. Maybe if it is okay with the mods it could be restarted in a new thread, but someone else needs to be willing to be in charge of it.

I'm afraid that this lineage has died out. The OP went inactive and it was too hard to try to keep up with where we were in the list. I was trying to do it for awhile, but I couldn't keep up with it. It was too much with all the other lineages and projects I had to do. Maybe if it is okay with the mods it could be restarted in a new thread, but someone else needs to be willing to be in charge of it.

I would love to take part in it if its restarted