Zerhai

Majestic Moonlight 2

So...is thing thing still going? 'Cause I have a 5Gen PB Moonstone (who's grown up but I can breed when I'm not egglocked anymore) and I'm working on a 6Gen. I'd love to join because I need a purpose in hoarding dragons and I think Moonstones and Blue Royals are very pretty. smile.gif

Wow, that moonstone of yours is gorgeous! And hoarding moonstones and royal blues is definitely worth it laugh.gif

I consider my own checker as finished, but I am getting bored with my other projects (either going slowly or nearly finished) and might try another kind of lineage with these dragons smile.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

I actually had a faint idea of joining Kuu lineage with my mirroring Sunstone Tuli lineage but Royal Blues aren't that bad of an idea. Tuli dragons might get Royal Crimson friends. Much more suitable.

Right now I have about two CB Royal blues. I'm considering breeding a 6G Royal Blue and joining it with 6G Kuu for a seventh. I think I'm gonna stop with seven generations.

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Yes

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Lwyllae and LwyllasLaVey

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I have so many Moonstones but not very many Royal Blues

How many generation can you make by yourself? Up to five and if everything goes smoothly, then soon six. Purebred Moonstones only, though, my Royal Blues are so far behind, it's not even funny.

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? No, I think that's it.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

I actually had a faint idea of joining Kuu lineage with my mirroring Sunstone Tuli lineage but Royal Blues aren't that bad of an idea. Tuli dragons might get Royal Crimson friends. Much more suitable.

Right now I have about two CB Royal blues. I'm considering breeding a 6G Royal Blue and joining it with 6G Kuu for a seventh. I think I'm gonna stop with seven generations.

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Yes

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Lwyllae and LwyllasLaVey

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I have so many Moonstones but not very many Royal Blues

How many generation can you make by yourself? Up to five and if everything goes smoothly, then soon six. Purebred Moonstones only, though, my Royal Blues are so far behind, it's not even funny.

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? No, I think that's it.

Welcome!

I realized i have now 2 6th gen mm dragons (though the one i just got hasn't gendered yet i am assuming she influences correctly!) I know they are slightly different but i checked and they will not be inbreeding! *squees* i just hope they don't reject each other!

look at this

Seems to me after taking a peek, that they liked each other just fine!

So now, you need to breed a mirror, and it'll be totally incredibly amazing in 8th gen biggrin.gif

@ LwyllasLaVey, hi! You're going to inspire me to do another lineage here smile.gif I'm not so good at anything higher than 5-gen, but I'd wanted to do something a bit different, and I have a plan in my head. If I can get it translated to paper, I'm going to give it a go.

Hello everyone! I'd seen this lineage a while back and loved the way it looks like, so I came back to it every once in a while.... I was lucky enough to get this 4th gen guy recently. And it seems many of you guys use a similar naming patterns to mine, so I'd be happy to breed any siblings from any of my pairs. In the meantime, I'm happy to (loosely) keep working on higher gens and maybe do a chevron/arrow etc. Cheers and thanks for providing such awesome inspiration!

Hello everyone! I'd seen this lineage a while back and loved the way it looks like, so I came back to it every once in a while.... I was lucky enough to get this 4th gen guy recently. And it seems many of you guys use a similar naming patterns to mine, so I'd be happy to breed any siblings from any of my pairs. In the meantime, I'm happy to (loosely) keep working on higher gens and maybe do a chevron/arrow etc. Cheers and thanks for providing such awesome inspiration!

what a pretty! That is very generous of you!

And as a coincidence, I have been trying to get a moonstone male from that pair, but got a Royal Blue egg yet again.... Seems like a shame to drop it into the AP, so I'd rather someone else who is also working on the same lineage have it.

4th gen even checkers Royal Blue egg lineage

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

too pretty to resist - and now I'm locked again!

thank you very much, and I'd be happy to pass on any RB/MS back to you smile.gif

I've reached 5th gen:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jccjw

and I plan to do something slightly different smile.gif

Edited by daba555

Niiiiice! Heheh, I'll probably take you up on it (if) when I get to 5th gen too... It'd be nice to do a swap then xd.png

Edited by Kallia

Niiiiice! Heheh, I'll probably take you up on it (if) when I get to 5th gen too... It'd be nice to do a swap then xd.png

Well, I could probably provide at least 3rd gen-and up. Probably even second-gen smile.gif

I even have lots of them I have never bred, I just kept collecting them laugh.gif

anytime, just ask. people here love to breed for others biggrin.gif

This little girl grows up in 4 hours and then I'll see if she likes him and if she does, maybe I'll get an egg from her and him. Then I can breed with him and then my Kuu lineage will be complete.

I am currently at 9/32 royal blues so if anyone wants to help out, I'm willing to negotiate.

EDIT: YES! They did like each other!

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

This little girl grows up in 4 hours and then I'll see if she likes him and if she does, maybe I'll get an egg from her and him. Then I can breed with him and then my Kuu lineage will be complete.

I am currently at 9/32 royal blues so if anyone wants to help out, I'm willing to negatiate.

very pretty lineage smile.gif

as for the RB's, they're easy enough to get form the cave, but having room to hatch them is a problem. there's just not enough slots!

are you having trouble snagging the eggs themselves, or are you looking for hatchies?

very pretty lineage smile.gif

as for the RB's, they're easy enough to get form the cave, but having room to hatch them is a problem. there's just not enough slots!

are you having trouble snagging the eggs themselves, or are you looking for hatchies?

No, I have no trouble getting the eggs, it's just that I'm stocking up on reds right now and some other lineages, too. If someone is willing to hatch eggs on their scroll, they can request anything from my scroll. smile.gif