Zerhai

Majestic Moonlight 2

congratulations! hahaha, yes the influence thing is sooooo important!

here's my boy, just gendered correctly:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/w7QUH

one last hurdle - the dreaded refusal - to get past, after Halloween. if I can resist...

yay congratZ!

yay congratZ!

I did give it a whirl, I couldn't stand the suspense rolleyes.gif

no egg, but not a refusal, so we shall see...

Wow, cb royal blues are really easy to find at the moment, I just caught two in the AP. Does anyone want them? I probably won't check here before tomorrow this time, just leave a message here or shoot me a pm. I can influence and hatch them if needed.

Congrats daba smile.gif

I also got as far as I wanted with the last egg I posted, I'll go back to my tangar x sunstone checker and hope to finally breed some sunstones for it smile.gif

I'll happily help out with any eggs I can breed, just pm me (hope this project will find some fresh members, it's nice to finish something, but it would be a pity if this project just vanished!).

Two royals up for grabs, offer a dummy egg:

6th gen

5th gen

Congrats daba smile.gif

I also got as far as I wanted with the last egg I posted, I'll go back to my tangar x sunstone checker and hope to finally breed some sunstones for it smile.gif

I'll happily help out with any eggs I can breed, just pm me (hope this project will find some fresh members, it's nice to finish something, but it would be a pity if this project just vanished!).

Two royals up for grabs, offer a dummy egg:

6th gen

5th gen

I understand, sorry i have been kinda away lately, busy is my new middle name.... and not even with fun stuff.... but at least im getting paid!

i offered for the 6th gen!

Edited by Zerhai

I didn't mean to criticize you, Zerhai, I absolutely understand and agree that real life has first priority smile.gif

I was more referring to the fact that the three of us seem to be the only active members here and all of us already got quite far with this lineage.

Enjoy the eggy!

Edit: Wow, that sunsong you offered on the trade link is really pretty - are you sure you don't want to keep it?

Edited by Ha-Ki

I didn't mean to criticize you, Zerhai, I absolutely understand and agree that real life has first priority smile.gif

I was more referring to the fact that the three of us seem to be the only active members here and all of us already got quite far with this lineage.

Enjoy the eggy!

Edit: Wow, that sunsong you offered on the trade link is really pretty - are you sure you don't want to keep it?

it was just something i picked up in the ap, (when the ap had 1 day eggs in it) it was expendable, my nightglory hatchlings were not (i believe i have enough cbs of them and 2nd gens to get at least a 3rd gen eg pb nightglory egg out of them), then there was my hope dragon and what will be her mate, and that red egg, and i need more reds.... honestly, i was considering abandoning that sunsong when you were offering the trade! i would rather it go to another home than abandoned again.

edit: I understood what you meant about having new members but I know why people are not at the moment, its cause there are a lot of other new lineages out there that sound more fun to them and have less restrictions than even we do. even if its going to take more time for them to get an egg.

Edited by Zerhai

I realized i have now 2 6th gen mm dragons (though the one i just got hasn't gendered yet i am assuming she influences correctly!) I know they are slightly different but i checked and they will not be inbreeding! *squees* i just hope they don't reject each other!

look at this

Awesome - I just relized I have a sibling of your 6th gen smile.gif

This girl is still abailable. I'll post it in the departure thread if it comes too close to growing up on my scroll (a day and 8 hours left before it grows up).

Awesome - I just relized I have a sibling of your 6th gen smile.gif

This girl is still abailable. I'll post it in the departure thread if it comes too close to growing up on my scroll (a day and 8 hours left before it grows up).

Zerhai, that's a lot of blue smile.gif

Ha-Ki, I'd love to take that but I'm afraid of accidental inbreeding.

However, I do have a friend who would like it as well - she's not a member, but if you send a link I'll forward it to her.

She's just got a few Moonstones, but she really likes this combo smile.gif

If you don't want to do that, it's OK biggrin.gif

I want to send it to a good home, I don't need it to grow up on my scroll smile.gif I'm sending you a teleport link.

I perfectly understand your concerns about inbreeding, that's why I didn't ask you for a sibling of yours, 'coz it has one of my cb pairs in it xd.png

Lookie lookie!

7th gen moonstone!

Holy cow, I completely missed this somehow!

Just gorgeous!!! Congrats:D

I think I'm stopping at 5 gens, but I plan to do another one, either a chevron or an arrow, or a spiral.

I might have to see what's on my scroll that was a mistake or an AP find, and start from there biggrin.gif

Wow, Zerhai, I saw your 7th gen only now, it's really pretty!

Actually I came here to say that the AP was full of nice-lineaged royal blues yesterday, which inspired me to breed some of mine to the AP as well smile.gif They're at 6 days now, with the extra day added when they hit the AP they should show up there 3 days from now. Hope they find a good home and make their new owners happy.

Hello everyone! I am so sorry I just dropped everything and made it so difficult for you all but I am sooo happy u guys are doing a beautiful job with the lineage, laugh.gif life caught up with me so now I have gotten too busy but I am very glad I decided to drop by. if u guys do need any help I can try to breed some of my dragons but I can only drop by occasionally cuz of college and community work

Hello everyone! I am so sorry I just dropped everything and made it so difficult for you all but I am sooo happy u guys are doing a beautiful job with the lineage, laugh.gif life caught up with me so now I have gotten too busy but I am very glad I decided to drop by. if u guys do need any help I can try to breed some of my dragons but I can only drop by occasionally cuz of college and community work

Hallo! Sorry I missed you smile.gif

I hope you had a terrific holiday and will segue safely into a bright New Year biggrin.gif

I was working on this last Spring but got distracted xd.png

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Yes

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: nxtashaxt

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I started working on a spiral and can easily catch new RBs without aid

How many generation can you make by yourself? I'm working on forth gen

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? This is my lineage so far http://dragcave.net/lineage/xHpyR

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I started working on a spiral and can easily catch new RBs without aid

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? This is my lineage so far http://dragcave.net/lineage/xHpyR

Pretty spiral!

Here's my finish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jccjw of my first project.

I haven't quite figured out what else I want to do. I have many, many of these dragons that I haven't even bred yet, and there are so many possibilities!!!

A spiral is definitely on the list, though smile.gif

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

oooh pretty, WELCOME!

I caught a CB royal blue, if anyone wants it! I'm not very active here and I have lots of them so I figured that I should ask if anyone would like it. It's on cooldown but I'll give it to the first person who asks.

EDIT: I've decided to keep it, unless someone really needs it.

Edited by sunnynight12345

I caught a CB royal blue, if anyone wants it! I'm not very active here and I have lots of them so I figured that I should ask if anyone would like it. It's on cooldown but I'll give it to the first person who asks.

*looks at own large collection of cb royal blues* hehehehehe i don't think i need it!