Zerhai

Majestic Moonlight 2

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Yes

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: aussieJJDude for both

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? I got a few royals but not so many moons - don't worry, I catch! smile.gif

How many generation can you make by yourself? As many as I can catch CB

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I happy to breed anyone an egg! Please no killing but if you want to trade/gift, like if you warned me smile.gif

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: aussieJJDude for both

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? I got a few royals but not so many moons - don't worry, I catch! smile.gif

How many generation can you make by yourself? As many as I can catch CB

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I happy to breed anyone an egg! Please no killing but if you want to trade/gift, like if you warned me smile.gif

yay a new person! *huggles*

I realized that I had not tried breeding Dra'axi Moonlight with his new mate that I bred for him, so I gave them a try and had wonderful success:

Beautiful 6th gen Moonstone egg!

I bet it's gorgeous, I will take a look once the cave is back up.

Glad someone is making progress smile.gif

I bet it's gorgeous, I will take a look once the cave is back up.

Glad someone is making progress smile.gif

now i dread trying to make a mate for it........ that will be an experience.... but once 'his' (i influenced it male) parents are open for breeding again I'll breed em for anyone who wants an egg!

Edited by Zerhai

now i dread trying to make a mate for it........ that will be an experience.... but once 'his' (i influenced it male) parents are open for breeding again I'll breed em for anyone who wants an egg!

WOW! that really is lovely smile.gif

I have one side of that myself, from Herk, right? Mine's not nearly as pretty tho smile.gif

I can help you breed some, since you need 4 PB parts, let me know if you want some help biggrin.gif

WOW!  that really is lovely smile.gif

I have one side of that myself, from Herk, right?  Mine's not nearly as pretty tho smile.gif

I can help you breed some, since you need 4 PB parts, let me know if you want some help biggrin.gif

im not quite working on it yet...... though i have at least one 4th gen even gen moonstone not related to it waiting. at least i think its not related, i haven't checked recently.... and ya the part that inspired this particular lineage was the part I got from Herk!

Edited by Zerhai

*pokes the thread with a spork*

Btw if anyone wants a sibling of the dragon i have linked in the first post, I will be more than happy to give!

*pokes the thread with a spork*

Btw if anyone wants a sibling of the dragon i have linked in the first post, I will be more than happy to give!

you and that spork laugh.gif

I would have said to a sibling, but since I have only 1 6th gen 'm afraid I might accidentally breed them, and my female side is the same as your male side, and I couldn't stand that.

here:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ztAjs

yup, z code smile.gif

Z'Royal Witch of Heep VI

I still have no progress, every time I think to try mine I can't remember what I was doing and the chart is elsewhere sad.gif

I've done enough accidental breeding that it makes it hard to keep track. I guess if I'd abandoned them all, but I just couldn't do it wink.gif

Zerhai, that dragon is incredibly beautiful smile.gif

Still unsure whether I want a sibling though, I'd never be able to continue the lineage... on the other hand - it's so pretty! Still fighting with myself over it biggrin.gif

Zerhai, that dragon is incredibly beautiful smile.gif

Still unsure whether I want a sibling though, I'd never be able to continue the lineage... on the other hand - it's so pretty! Still fighting with myself over it biggrin.gif

You just need to get one. If I didn't have one so similar, I would take one, too.

I wish we could take the ones we have that are different and put them together!

Actually, if my dragons ever cooperate, I might get to gen 6. I say that as I'm stuck here at gen 3 with 1 dragon causing me a world of disappointment laugh.gif But I think I can do it biggrin.gif

just let me know and i will breed em, if you have a preference which breed let me know but i of course can't promise which they give me, so you might have to wait if you are particular

I just realized that it's 3 more successful breedings before I can breed a 6th gen checker - doesn't match perfectly, but it also has moonstones and royals, so it will also look good if paired with your egg, I guess. Ok, so now I definitely want one of your babies, please smile.gif

I don't care about the breed, but don't breed yet, I'm heading to bed now and won't be able to accept eggs for the next ~18 hours.

I just realized that it's 3 more successful breedings before I can breed a 6th gen checker - doesn't match perfectly, but it also has moonstones and royals, so it will also look good if paired with your egg, I guess. Ok, so now I definitely want one of your babies, please smile.gif

I don't care about the breed, but don't breed yet, I'm heading to bed now and won't be able to accept eggs for the next ~18 hours.

I'll pm you in the morning (if the breeding is successful) with the tele! I go to work after that so its no problem if it sits on my scroll until you pick it up.

still trying for a pair in the 3rd gen to go with my 4th gen Royal.

the irony is, I had a Moonstone egg that is now what I'm trying to breed, but at the time couldn't get the Royal side, so gave it to Mirume.

now, I got the Royal side while trying to re-breed for another MS, and can't get the MS.

so I have a Royal on both sides, that I can't seem to get mates for. remember at the beginning, it was so hard to get Royals??? Sheesh.

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms?

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Yes,Forum name: a5t100 Scroll name: a5t100

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted?I have a pair of CB Moonstone dragons, so I would need a royal blue/

How many generation can you make by yourself? 2nd gen

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I can hold them for up to 48 hours depending on how many gifts I have.

Edited by a5t100

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Forum name: a5t100 Scroll name: a5t100

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted?I have a pair of CB Moonstone dragons, so I would need a royal blue/

How many generation can you make by yourself? 2nd gen

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I can hold them for up to 48 hours depending on how many gifts I have.

Yay welcome!!!!!!!!!! *goes to put your name on the list* we are very casual here, and very friendly so if you need help just let us know!

I just bred this moonstone smile.gif

daba, I also noticed that it seemed much easier to breed royals in tha past weeks, this is the first moonstone I bred for a long time.

a5t100, I don't have any cb royal blues at hand, but I can breed you a couple of 2nd or higher gens if you'd like.

I just bred this moonstone smile.gif

daba, I also noticed that it seemed much easier to breed royals in tha past weeks, this is the first moonstone I bred for a long time.

a5t100, I don't have any cb royal blues at hand, but I can breed you a couple of 2nd or higher gens if you'd like.

I don't need any royals, Zerhai gifted me two.

And I just bred this moonstone

cute! and it was no problem!

Edited by Zerhai

Hi, a5t100! I can't see your egg, but I'll look later when it's visible smile.gif

I have noticed, actually, that RB's are acting like cave-blockers, now would be a good time to pick them up.

And everyone loves to breed gifts, if you need anything just ask biggrin.gif

Where is everyone? Planning for Halloween blink.gif ???

I finally got an egg from that stubborn 3rd gen pair. I guess they were mad I gave the first MS egg away, but now I have another.

I'm not posting a link because it's been incubated, influenced and is hidden for a day or so.

Then, all I have to do is hope that he and his proposed mate:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8ICHN

like each other smile.gif

Deb

Congrats on your moonstone! Hope he likes his new mate!

I've been rather busy with RL in the last weeks and spent my time with grabbing stuff for freezing from the AP. I even had to post two lovely checkers in the departures thread because I AGAIN forgot to influence them dry.gif

Hope to continue with this lineage next weekend, I almost used up my freezing slots anyway biggrin.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

Yay, new egg: moonstone

Note to myself: Don't forget to influence this time!

congratulations! hahaha, yes the influence thing is sooooo important!

here's my boy, just gendered correctly:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/w7QUH

one last hurdle - the dreaded refusal - to get past, after Halloween. if I can resist...