Zerhai

Majestic Moonlight 2

user posted image

This Lineage combines the Beauty of Moonstone Dragons with the Majesty of Royal Blue Dragons.

Glorious 7th gen Moonstone!

Wonderful 4th Gen Moonstone!

It was the original idea of Anbu Bee, who sadly cannot run it any more, but we will love forever for having the idea for this lineage!

Announcement Board

(will have link to member board here)

This Beautiful Lineage only involves Royal Blue and Moonstone Dragons!

All types of lineages are welcome from evengen, stair and spiral too! As long as its Moonstone and Royal Blue, BE CREATIVE!

We will try to keep the spirit Anbu Bee tried to create here, and keep it casual! This means as Anbu said, "there is very little rules or hassel regarding breeding, like you don't have to register your breeding partners and all that.There is SOME rules but thats just to keep order biggrin.gif your are free to breed how you like just try to stay active in the group a little if you decide to join."

I will be adding an option that if you want to register your breeding partners, you are welcome to but it won't be required!

Quick Rules:

(these are taken directly from the old thread)

1: Answer your pms.

-if you decide to opt in for receiving pms YOU MUST ANSWER THEM. there is nothing more annoying they waiting for a reply that will never come. the minimum time to reply back is 48 hours from the time sent. if you can't make it just send a note saying "I got your message I'm a little busy going to reply in such a such time" or something like that instead of letting people hang like that sad.gif

2: Always give back to the thread!

-If someone gifts you something to help you with your lineage from this thread then give a little of that gifting joy to someone else, when your eggie is all grown up, you can breed something to help people in this thread and just drop by and gift that to someone else laugh.gif

3. Do not trade anything else Inside the thread.

-What I mean is, this isn't a trading thread. if you want something specific for you majestic moonlight lineage that is OUTSIDE the project then place it in the trading thread.

4. Do not beg/constantly ask for eggs

-Its is perfectly fine to ask for eggs, but don't keep bugging people or a whole lot of people in a short amount of time for a egg. other people need a turn. plz only use the requesting form below to ask for a egg DO NOT SPAM the gifters. and anyone who signs up to be a gifter do NOT gift anyone who has received a egg. plz wait 1 one weeks time to ask again wink.gif

5. Use lineage links.

-You are not allowed to place egg viewing links on the forums, it is seen as egg spam. However, some people are too lazy to just replace the word "view" in the url with "lineage".

just go to your dragons lineage and copy and paste the url it should look like this:

Example: go to "dragons" -> select which dragon you want the url for -> if it has a lineage click "view lineage" and the url at the top should look like this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TamK0 <---this is the dragons code

-->if the dragon is CB copy this link or just replace the word view in the url bar with lineage

dragcave.net/lineage/(CODE here)

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay here are the forms we will be using for this thread!

Joining:

[COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7]I wanna Join PLZ!!![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[B]Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms?[/B]
[B]If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here:[/B]
[B]Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted?[/B] [B]How many generation can you make by yourself?[/B]
[B]Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc?[/B]

Example of how to fill out the joining form:

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms?

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Yes, forum name: Zerhai, Scroll name: Zerhai

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I have many capable pairs

How many generation can you make by yourself? i can make up to 5th gen

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I will hold gifts from 24 to 48 hours depending on how many other gifts I have on my scroll!

Heres the form if you only want to be a Donor!

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][SIZE=7][B]I want to be a Donor!!! [/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
[B]Forum Name:[/B] 
[B]PM Link:[/B] 
[B]do you hold on to eggs? for how long?[/B]

Example on how to fill out the donor form:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I want to be a Donor!!!

</span>

Forum Name: Zerhai

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=199156

do you hold on to eggs? for how long? yes up to 48 hours

Member information update form:

(Please everyone check their info on the member board and submit this form when you can)

[b]Forum Name/Scroll Name:[/b]
[b]Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms?[/b]
[b]Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted?[/b]
[b]extra notes[/b] 

example of filling out the update form:

Forum Name/Scroll Name:Zerhai/Zerhai

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? still yes

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I have many and do not need to be gifted!

extra notesnone...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Signatures.If you want to share on for this thread pm me the codes and I will put them up smile.gif

As long as the signatures made by Anbu are good I'll leave them here but I have saved them myself just in case! I will be making more as soon as I have a chance!

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=153390][IMG=http://i47.tinypic.com/2cqi1jk.png][/URL]

by danielle02212001 smile.gif

user posted image by Anbu Bee smile.gif

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=153390][IMG=http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af186/lilbee0205/Moonlightbannerforsignature_zps99d2c9aa.jpg][/URL]

user posted image By Anbu Bee smile.gif

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=153390][IMG=http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af186/lilbee0205/MajesticMoonlightBanner_zps9ab97231-1_zps7197d244.jpg][/URL]

Edited by Zerhai

Announcement board!

(still working on this)

8/12/13: I(Zerhai) take over running of the thread and make a new thread! YAY! I have adjusted all of the banners to link to the new thread as well. Also added a new update form, so you can update your info on the member board.

8/28/13: aussieJJDude joins us! yay

Also, anyone who wasn't on the the member list of the old thread, I request you to please resubmit your form!

Edited by Zerhai

MEMBER BOARD

(directly from the old thread, needs updating, will update as people update their info with me!)

Xocowolf

Accepting breeding request/PM's

YES ( thanks for helping out )

Generations I can breed:

Unknown at this time(possibly 4 gens)~you can do it!~

Scroll name:Xocowolf

Notes: none at this time

Liz2424

Generations I can breed:

3rd Gen, 2nd Gen

Scroll name:liz2424

Notes: I will normally only hold eggs to be gifted for 48 hours, but if notified before then, I will hold longer.

Pallidsilversky

Generations I can breed:

~working on it~

Scroll name:Jlee228

Notes: I will normally only hold eggs to be gifted for 48 hours, but if notified before then, I will hold longer.

Zerhai

Yes once able to ( thanks for helping out )

Generations I can breed:

3rd gen +

Scroll name:Zerhai

Notes: just pm me I am usually more than willing to gift dragons!

obsessed_by_dragons

Generations I can breed:

2nd GEN

Scroll name:obsessed_by_dragons

Notes: Happy to hold eggs for any length of time, but I'd prefer to create my lineage most extensively through trading.

Ha-Ki

Generations I can breed:

*NEW* 8 capable pairs, can possibly create a 5th gen. ~awesome progress! the competition is fierce!  ~

Scroll name:Ha-Ki

Notes:

daba555

Generations I can breed:

working on it ~you can do it!~

Scroll name:olddragongal

Notes:I would say I will hold something for a day or more, but I do get antsy when I'm scroll-locked. I'll do my best in all regards.

Aquakyogre

Generations I can breed:

Possibly 2nd gen ~you can do it~

Scroll name: darkness123456

Notes:

>first time joining breeding group

>may be away in April and May

IvyMarie

Generations I can breed:

~unknown at this time~

Scroll name:IvyMarie

NightWay

Generations I can breed:

~unknown at this time~

Scroll name:NightWay

darkflowernightshade

Generations I can breed:

~possibly a 6th gen~

Scroll name: darkflowernightshade

Notes: I'm willing to hold eggs if need be

danielle02212001

Generations I can breed:

2nd gen~you can do it!~

Scroll name:danielle02212001

sunnynight12345

Yes

sunnynight12345

Generations I can breed: unknown

Notes: Replies to PMs might be slow. I don't like to hold on to gifted eggs but I will for two days maximum.

aussieJJDude

Accepting breeding request/PM's: Yes

generations i can breed, unknown at this moment.

Notes: I happy to breed anyone an egg! Please no killing but if you want to trade/gift, like if you warned me smile.gif

DONORS BOARD

Vhale

Currently Accepting breeding request/PM's

Generations I can breed:

Possibly 5th GEN 

Scroll name: Vhale

Notes:

>have several CB pairs and am happy to share eggies. 

> have plenty of pinks. If someone wants/needs me to raise/influence an egg, I'm happy to do that so long as you raise a common for me at the same time. Then we trade hatchies

TikindiDragon

Currently Accepting breeding request/PM's

Generations I can breed:

~unknown at this time~

Scroll name: TikindiDragon 

New members(info needs to be edited to go with format)

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Yes

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Forum name: a5t100 Scroll name: a5t100

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted?I have a pair of CB Moonstone dragons, so I would need a royal blue/

How many generation can you make by yourself? 2nd gen

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I can hold them for up to 48 hours depending on how many gifts I have.

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: nxtashaxt

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I started working on a spiral and can easily catch new RBs without aid

How many generation can you make by yourself? I'm working on forth gen

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? This is my lineage so far http://dragcave.net/lineage/xHpyR

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Lwyllae and LwyllasLaVey

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I have so many Moonstones but not very many Royal Blues

How many generation can you make by yourself? Up to five and if everything goes smoothly, then soon six. Purebred Moonstones only, though, my Royal Blues are so far behind, it's not even funny.

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? No, I think that's it.

Gold List:

(these are our retired members who are close to our hearts)

Anbu Bee

Edited by Zerhai

AND WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!

(I am still working on it, and if there is something you want me to add let me know)

Thanks for taking over the organization, Zerhai smile.gif

I like the Gold List for retired members you have added.

Thanks for taking over the organization, Zerhai smile.gif

I like the Gold List for retired members you have added.

I thought it was a cute idea! I am still working on getting all the pieces together but its definitely coming together!

Howdy, and how wonderful that you are continuing this smile.gif

Thank you!

Deb

*grin* I will need help and suggestions but I am happy to be running this!

*grin* I will need help and suggestions but I am happy to be running this!

well, I can make suggestions but they won't be any help tongue.gif

I, for one, really do appreciate being able to continue this. Especially since I just can't get going.

Maybe it's because of the new releases or something, but stuff is not breeding well for either myself or my hubby. and my friend with golds can't even get fails out of them.

He and I did successfully breed a pair of pygmies, each, but only out of desperation to breed something smile.gif

ah, well, there's always next week wink.gif

Well, just had a thought - I also had planned on a spiral - two actually - so maybe I'll get luckier there smile.gif

Edited by daba555

well, I can make suggestions but they won't be any help tongue.gif

I, for one, really do appreciate being able to continue this. Especially since I just can't get going.

Maybe it's because of the new releases or something, but stuff is not breeding well for either myself or my hubby. and my friend with golds can't even get fails out of them.

He and I did successfully breed a pair of pygmies, each, but only out of desperation to breed something smile.gif

ah, well, there's always next week wink.gif

Well, just had a thought - I also had planned on a spiral - two actually - so maybe I'll get luckier there smile.gif

well if you ever need dragons, my 2nd and 3rd gens breed if not every week i breed them at least once every other time (except the ones i need to breed of course but that is just them being stubborn)

well if you ever need dragons, my 2nd and 3rd gens breed if not every week i breed them at least once every other time (except the ones i need to breed of course but that is just them being stubborn)

Thank you smile.gif I appreciate it.

I would love to see some lineages, actually, should anyone feel like posting!

Deb

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: sunnynight12345 is my scroll name as well as my forum name. There's an incubator in my signature.

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I have some CB royal blues. I don't have any CB moonstones, but I can get them. How many generation can you make by yourself? Er... None... At the moment.

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? Replies to PMs might be slow. I don't like to hold on to gifted eggs but I will for two days maximum.

Oops, I accidently put the I Want to be a Donor form in there too.

Questions:

Is this lineage dorkface style, like the Hope Lineage?

We have to name the dragons Moonlight, right?

Is there a sun version of this? With royal crimsons and sunstones? If not, could I start one?

Edited by sunnynight12345

I wanna Join PLZ!!!

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: sunnynight12345 is my scroll name as well as my forum name. There's an incubator in my signature.

Do you have any royals or moonstones capable for this lineage? If no, would you like to be gifted? I have some CB royal blues. I don't have any CB moonstones, but I can get them. How many generation can you make by yourself? Er... None... At the moment.

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? Replies to PMs might be slow. I don't like to hold on to gifted eggs but I will for two days maximum.

Oops, I accidently put the I Want to be a Donor form in there too.

Questions:

Is this lineage dorkface style, like the Hope Lineage?

We have to name the dragons Moonlight, right?

Is there a sun version of this? With royal crimsons and sunstones? If not, could I start one?

Yay new member!

Is this lineage dorkface style, like the Hope Lineage? no, it is not, it is free breeding and gifting, making pretty lineages!

We have to name the dragons Moonlight, right? Most put majestic or Moonlight in the names or something dealing with moon in the names. though it really isn't required just recommended.

Is there a sun version of this? With royal crimsons and sunstones? If not, could I start one? As far as I know there is not one, though its a good idea and if you wanted to yes you could start one.

hi sunnynight smile.gif you're gonna like it here!

on the other hand, I re-bred 2 2nd gens hoping for another MS, since I get 90% MS dragons anyway...because the MS I have isn't doing me right.

Well.

Dragons like to play games with us poor humans...got me a RB, which therefore means if I want a second pair to try to get my 4th gen, I now have to hope the RB side gives me a MS. Of course, they haven't had any interest in weeks sad.gif

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

still no progress on my even-gen wink.gif

I now have re-bred the male MS side, and gotten a RB female, but the pair that had been giving me all MS eggs but that last one, now won't give me anything blink.gif

So now that I need an MS, I can't get one xd.png

I haven't tried the spiral breeding yet, been caught up in other things, but will do so pretty soon.

Breeding as a whole hasn't worked well for me this past few weeks, so I've been doing more hunting. which hasn't worked out well, either.

Yesterday I missed 2 reddish eggs (YES< TWO!!!!), 1 in Alpine, 1 in Coast, a beautiful glow, several opalescents, and maybe 4-5 blusangs...no kidding!

more of my most desired eggs than I've seen all year, in one day, and I couldn't get one.

anyone got anything nice to show off here? I'd like to think someone had some good luck with their project!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! this is so going on the first post as soon as finish posting here!

you all remember my project to get a mate for Dra'axi Moonlight a 5th gen from two pure bred lines one of moonstone the other of royal blue.

well though i had the new mate for my royal blue ready but since i hadn't tried in a while i decided to try the old pair first and under thread of being replaced: 5th gen royal blue from two pure bred lines I am so excited! (now i just need it to take to the influence and accept its mate)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gifbiggrin.gifblink.giflaugh.gifohmy.giftongue.gifcool.gif

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gifbiggrin.gifblink.giflaugh.gifohmy.giftongue.gifcool.gif

are ya happy?

LOL, that's so great, I'm glad for you smile.gif

Wow, Zerhai, your pair looks really pretty!

I did make some progress and messed it up by forgetting to influence my eggs xd.png

Both gendered wrong, of course - just found them a new home in one of the departure threads... Would have offered them here, but they'll grow up within the next hour and I wanted to make sure they don't do so on my scroll wink.gif

4th gen moonlight girl

The other one was a 2nd gen from a pair that has refused to give me any egg for months mad.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

give me patience.....

the pair I kept breeding MS eggs from when I wanted RB's-now that I want an MS, this is what I got:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ul2gy

geez loo-weez, I can't stand it.

can anyone here use this? I know I passed some of the MS offspring here, but can't remember to whom.

pm me if you want it.

give me patience.....

the pair I kept breeding MS eggs from when I wanted RB's-now that I want an MS, this is what I got:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ul2gy

geez loo-weez, I can't stand it.

can anyone here use this? I know I passed some of the MS offspring here, but can't remember to whom.

pm me if you want it.

if you still have it i can probably take it tomorrow later in the day, and im nearly egg locked as is.

Wow.

That's a pretty lineage daba. I saw it and I'm like, so pretty then I'm like, no way could I extend that.

I got a second gen: New Egg

Oh yeah, and I will be starting the sunstone/royal crimson lineage as soon as I can get everything down on my computer.

Edited by sunnynight12345

Zerhai, no problem biggrin.gif

sunnynight, you can do it - seriously! and you'll get help here, I have several dragons that were gifted,and I've given several back, too smile.gif

I'll be happy to breed you anything, I have lots of these dragons now, many of whom have never been paired up yet biggrin.gif

I will happily gift any you need! (some might take a while, but as i said i am more than willing to gift) I regularly pick up moonstone eggs from the ap, and they are cb about 3/4 of the time.

Edited by Zerhai