The Mighty Red Army

The Mighty Red Army

Ok I have updated to Here.

Welcome to all our new members, I have added everyone to the spreadsheet so could you please add any dragons names that are not already on there.

Paige201208

Will come on tomorrow to update thread, it will take me that long to go thru all my reds to be sure they are all added laugh.gif Edited by Paige201208

user posted image

Forum ID: Torexi

Name of Army: Sanguine Rose

Rose's Perfect Thorn

user posted image

PM Link: PM Me!

Gens you can gift: 2nd and 3rd

Got a new eggy too!!

Edited by Torexi

oh i have new reds on my thread.... i'll add em here as soon as i get around to it.

lol Zerhai I know how that goes I get so caught up in everything else I am doing that I have to take time every so often to check them all.

It would be so much easier to add them as I get them but never works that way.

Updated to here

I want to suggest that people fill out New Recruit forms from now on and the Mods will add names to spreadsheet as it is starting to get confusing when updating lol.

I keep trying to add dragon names that are already there, but if I say not to fill out forms then they will close the thread for inactivity dry.gif

Paige

Edited by The Mighty Red Army

user posted image

Forum ID: LibbyLishly

Name of Army: The Futterwacken Regiment

Updated to 77 recruits in spreadsheet. *Facepalms* I'm sorry, Paige, I didn't see your update till after I added the names to the spreadsheet.

Edited by LibbyLishly

user posted image

Sanguine Nagals

Blade of a Rose

~Also have a cute little hatchie but it has yet to gender~

user posted image

Forum ID: Dragontamor

Name of Army:Apple Rose

Yers Nuis 2nd Gen

Keld Aeto 3rd Gen

Rose Apple 3rd Gen

Apple Rose CB

Red Rose Apples 2nd Gen

Red Apple Rose 2nd Gen

2nd Gen Rose Apple PB

Rose Ashera 3rd Gen

Red Belissar Rose 4th Gen

Red Sunfir 2nd Gen

CB Red Apple Belissar

Harvey Apple Roses

I added them to spreadsheet but mum please check to make sure they are all there. biggrin.gif Thank you. Oh My god so many.

Edited by Dragontamor

user posted image

Forum ID: LibbyLishly

Name of Army: The Futterwacken Regiment

Updated to 77 recruits in spreadsheet. *Facepalms* I'm sorry, Paige, I didn't see your update till after I added the names to the spreadsheet.

This is another way of doing it cause that way you are letting us know that you have added some without giving us the names which means we will not try to add dragons to spreadsheet twice biggrin.gif

user posted image

Forum ID:[PrairieStead/B]

Name of Army:[Prairie Patriots/B]

I added my 17 eligible Red dragon recruits to the spreadsheet. I'm hoping I'm doing this correctly! smile.gif

user posted image

Rosey Tears

Sanguine Petals

So sorry guys I have had no internet for a bit but back now and will update tomorrow after I have had some sleep biggrin.gif

So sorry guys I have had no internet for a bit but back now and will update tomorrow after I have had some sleep biggrin.gif

Its ok, I'm about to loose my internet for a while, finally getting to move in with my fiance after a year of separation and he has no cable or internet but we will be getting some, just have to see if we can pay for it first. So I will be switching from laptop to phone and I'm not sure how well it will work.

Our internet is on our phone but we connect phone to laptop and use the laptop, so much easier laugh.gif

Its ok, I'm about to loose my internet for a while, finally getting to move in with my fiance after a year of separation and he has no cable or internet but we will be getting some, just have to see if we can pay for it first. So I will be switching from laptop to phone and I'm not sure how well it will work.

Phone / mobile internet sucks and is so much slower, as this is currently only internet access we have.

However, I recommend hooking up your phone to a laptop/pc/ipad etc. That way you are using your phone only for internet connection, but using processing power of something better.

(PS, love you hon tongue.gif )

hey guys sorry i haven't been on much i've been keeping an eye on the thread when ever my dad goes to sleep which is really late and I'm usually really tired by then, but anyway i will be breeding some red eggs soon for those on the giftee list.

(love you mum tongue.gif )

Night/Morning everyone

i tried Experimenting with my reds i wanted to see what the lineage would look like so i like it but that's just me. Mum/ Hawkster please let me know what you guys think as well

1.) http://dragcave.net/lineage/z3r6k

Edited by Dragontamor

Hey looks cool babe and you must be doing updates as the Group Account is logged in and it's not me hehe, Thank you biggrin.gif