dragonfreak6132

The Gene OOC

Awesome! biggrin.gif

Name (A pronunciation may be included if needed): Rika (REE-kah)

Breed (Only on-site please): Bright Breasted Wyvern

Age (Hatchling, Gendered Hatch, Adult): Adult

Gene (Y/N): Yes

Special features (Things like scars, disabilities, etc.): she has a long, thin, nearly gone scar all the way down her back from her first fight with another dragon.

Background/Past: When Rika was still an egg, her parents were killed by a merciless, cruel vampire dragon named Necropolita. Necropolita had always wanted children of her own that she didn't have to bite to create, so she took Rika with her and raised her as her own.

Rika's personality has been shaped by the rough "raising" that her mother put her through. As soon as she could fly, Necropolita was taking her daughter out with her to go hunting. On one such occasion, they ran into a large male vampire dragon who immediately attacked them. Had Rika not learned how to kill like her mother that day, they would both be dead. That and the fact that Rika had The Gene.

Rika is considered by most to be kind and beautiful, but her upbringing (plus the gene) has made her much more willing to fight and also gave her a very high tolerance for pain and discomfort. She also enjoys hunting, but has learned better than to kill simply for sport. She usually only does what is necessary at that particular moment in time.

Awesome! biggrin.gif

Name (A pronunciation may be included if needed): Rika (REE-kah)

Breed (Only on-site please): Bright Breasted Wyvern

Age (Hatchling, Gendered Hatch, Adult): Adult

Gene (Y/N): Yes

Special features (Things like scars, disabilities, etc.): she has a long, thin, nearly gone scar all the way down her back from her first fight with another dragon.

Background/Past: When Rika was still an egg, her parents were killed by a merciless, cruel vampire dragon named Necropolita. Necropolita had always wanted children of her own that she didn't have to bite to create, so she took Rika with her and raised her as her own.

Rika's personality has been shaped by the rough "raising" that her mother put her through. As soon as she could fly, Necropolita was taking her daughter out with her to go hunting. On one such occasion, they ran into a large male vampire dragon who immediately attacked them. Had Rika not learned how to kill like her mother that day, they would both be dead. That and the fact that Rika had The Gene.

Rika is considered by most to be kind and beautiful, but her upbringing (plus the gene) has made her much more willing to fight and also gave her a very high tolerance for pain and discomfort. She also enjoys hunting, but has learned better than to kill simply for sport. She usually only does what is necessary at that particular moment in time.

Accepted.

I made another, another character! How fun is that, huh? (im sorry for that... no im not)

Name (A pronunciation may be included if needed): Aquintritos (aw-QUIN-tree-toes)

Breed (Only on-site please): Two Fin Bluna

Age (Hatchling, Gendered Hatch, Adult):Adult

Gene (Y/N): No.

Special features (Things like scars, disabilities, etc.): The dark purple on her is a bit more red than regular.

Background/Past: Aquintritos was born and raised near where she lives now, near a beach. She had a pretty nice childhood, the water had few predators, so she wasn't in a large amount of danger very often. She is a Two fin Bluna. She lives with her pod, which is made up of her mother, father, sister, and other Bluna.

Other: N/A

When is Ayesthine going to post? Its been a LONG time. I wonder if she forgot about this RP...

When is Ayesthine going to post? Its been a LONG time. I wonder if she forgot about this RP...

I know. I PM'ed her a few days ago, but I dunno if she read it or not.

I hope this won't die out soon, it's the very first RP I joined in dragon cave.

I do too. I didn't mean to be so inactive. Stupid procrastination.