Peala looked sharply at the Sunrise.

If he's hungry, why doesn't he eat? It's useless to just stand there and forget about it.

She took off her leather pack with a sigh. She rooted around in it with a paw, eventually pulling out a leaf-wrapped package. She walked cautiously over to the large pink dragon, and handed him the sandwich. "Here. If you're hungry, eat this. We wouldn't want you to have a breakdown." She stepped back, worried.

Still eyeing the sunrise warily, she turned to the hatchling. "Soletluna? That's a pretty name."

The soft whir of wings coursing through the air caught her attention. The moonstone from before was hovering far above their heads. She flapped her wings a few times, and shouted. "Hello there! You can come down. No one will hurt you or your hatchling. I'm sorry to have scared you!"

Its not enough. he quickly ate the sandwich,but it barely helped at. He realized that for him to actually stop the pain,he needed to eat a lot more than a sandwich. Argh.... He was blacking out, but before he did, he looked at the hatchling. The daydream dragon was beside it, wanting it to come out,curious to see it. He tried to walk away,but all his strength has been strained.

Walk! why can't I walk?! He thought. He then,noticed that he was tasting something...it was salty, and very red. It was blood.

Damn...to be in this...situation.... He had ignored Gula's wishes. and this was the punishment for it. He wheezed, and fell to the ground. His vision was blurry,and he seemed to cough up some blood. some satigust i am...huh... he looked at his necklace.

"heh...some....dragon.....i am...." he was barely able to say anything. He raised his head and looked at the Soletluna and Toropeala. he smiled. It reminded him a lot of his memories.

The sin of gluttony,Gula,the one who is always hungry. If you serve him with your vessel, you will obtain his power. Disobey him, and he will punish you. Ross smiled.

"Won't.....you....let me...try again?" Ross whispered as be now blacked out completely.

Edited by Jass

Noxatra soared above the daydream and sunrise's heads. Has Solet really introduced herself? She might as well come down now. Taking a great flap of her feathered wings, she gently soared down to the ground. She walked over to the bush and crouched down. "You can come out now, Solet."

When Solet's mother said that, she nearly leaped out of the bush. "I didn't know how much longer I could've been under there! I was starting to get cramped." She streched her wings, her scales catching a fair bit of sunlight. The slight blue tinge in her scales was more evident now. She looked at the sunrise and daydream.

The daydream had a more reddish tinge to it's mane and had some freckles on her snout. The sunrise was...? Fainting? Solet turned to her mom.

"Mommy, the dragon fainted," she stated.

Ross woke to find himself in a dark place. He can barely see anything, but he did find something. A red pair of eyes were staring at him, and smiling. "so,you want another chance?" The voice called out. It was Gula. He had heard him.

"Yes,I need it. I haven't-" Ross was cut off. The Devil smiled. "do you accept your fate when you die?" Gula showed him his soul. It was the size of his fist. He knew what would happen, if he dies, Gula will eat his soul. Thats why I won't die. I'll accept my fate,Gula." Ross agreed. He didn't plan on dying.

"Good." the devil smiled, showing blood. Quickly, the darkness and the demon had vanished and he was in his own little white world. I wonder when I'll wake up from this dream? He thought to himself. He looked as his younger self had appeared.

"Why did you accept?" The younger him asked. "You would have lived a happier life if you didn't, y'know?" The younger ross made an anxious face. "Whether you would answer me or not, it doesn't matter. Let me ask you one more question though." The younger him said. "Where do you think She is?" The younger him smiled,satisfied.

Widening eyes,the older Ross turned to look at him and answer, only to face nothing, and then, he whited out.

Edited by Jass

Venarria's long jaws stretched open into an elongated yawn, saliva stretching in thin lines between her razor sharp teeth. She opened her wings, popping the joints, and stretched out her front legs, then back. Blinking the grit out of her eyes, she slowly made her way out from between the two boulders she had slept between the night before. Newly fallen leaves and dew-dropped grass bent under her weight, and she noticed a light mist around her sleeping place. A group of voices drew her attention, but she decided to pay little mind to it.

Instead, she ambled to a nearby stream to get a drink of water. As a gulp of the cool liquid ran down her throat, she felt herself awaken. The light footsteps of a doe alerted her ahead. A few drops of water fell from her snout as she lifted her head to observe the oblivious creature. She murmured an incantation under her breath, then dashed forward towards the creature that had now become her prey. She sunk her teeth into its flesh, the gratifying taste of blood filling her mouth and dripping down her neck. The doe convulsed for a moment before at last coming to rest.

Venarria dropped her prey on the ground and neatly sliced it open with a long claw. She hollowed the creature quickly, leaving behind no organs, no muscle, only bone and skin. She gathered the bones and tucked them up in the hide, then proceeded to wash them in the stream and lay them out to dry. "Perhaps today will be any level of eventful," she wondered aloud.

Noxatra observed the sunrise dragon. "So he has," she said. "Come on, Solet. Let's go get our breakfast." She quickly turned to leave, but Solet launched herself at her mother's front leg.

"But mommy, what about the dragon?" she asked.

"He'll be fine Solet, let's go." She attempted to pull her leg from Solet's coils, but to no avail.

"What about the daydream?"

"She'll be fine too Solet, she's an adult. Now can we please go?"

"But mommy, you said that we should always help others!" said Solet.

"He could have hurt you Soletluna!"

"But he didn't, so we should help him. Please?" she begged, drawing out the please.

Noxatra sighed. She clearly wasn't going to get anywhere if Solet was acting like this. "Fine, but then we're going. I'm not even sure he needs help though."

Solet shook her head. "Nu-huh, he looked really hungry. I think he's starving."

Ross was awake,to find himself with a high fever. He felt so cold and hot. He couldn't exactly move, and found himself struggling to stand up. His eyes were also blurry,but he can certain things like trees and a dragon. "You're here." He said. He can barely speak at all. He glared at the dragon he can't see to identify because of his blurry eyes.

For a moment,he seemed to notice another dragon that was green and had red eyes. Could it be...?! He wanted to see more, but the dragon had already disappeared from his sight.

Solet looked through the bushes. "Ah ha! There's a mouse!" She whispered to herself. She slithered over to a bush behind it. Carefully, she leaned back then striked! The mouse couldn't move quick enough, and she caught it.

Because mom had said we could help the dragon, this will be for him, she thought.

((It's short...))

Ross looked at the hatchling,who caught a mouse. He sighed. How stupid of me, to be more focused on the child rather than myself. He thought. Something suddenly reminded him the green dragon with red eyes. That was... He wasn't sure if it was real,or if it was just his mind playing a trick on him.

He looked around,only to find a hatchling had come,carrying a mouse. Thats...! He watched as Soletluna with a mouse in her hands, gave him the food. "T-thanks." He said as he gulped it down. It was only a snack to him, but strangely, the fever had calmed down a tiny bit.

Solet felt warm inside. She was happy to have made this dragon feel at least a little better. The stone on her chest felt warmer too, strangely. It was probably just her imagination. Solet grinned. "You're welcome!"

She then realized that she knew very little about the sunrise in front of her. She didn't even know his name! So she asked him. "What's your name?"

"R-Ross." He quietly said. He looked at Soletluna. It was obvious that she was still innocent. "Soletluna....right?" His throat was suddenly sore again. He suddenly felt dizzy and tasted blood. kuh...! He did his best to try and leak it in front of the hatchling. "Do you have the gene?" He asked, trying to swallow all the blood that he had puked.

Something reminded him of a flashback. It reminded him of the green dragon that was in the trees. He had known of the dragon before,but now it seems he had even forgot her name.

Silly me... He thought to himself. He had swallowed some of the blood. He made a face. Ross, a gluttonous dragon, had one thing he couldn't exactly handle, and that is his own blood.

Solet smiled. "Yup! And I don't have the Gene." She tilted her head. "You okay?"

She sniffed the air. I've smelled that before... When I knocked a few scales out... Mommy had said I was bleeding... Is he bleeding?

"Mister, are you okay? Are you bleeding? Did you cut yourself or something?" Solet quickly slithered over to her mother. She made her concerns as evident as possible. Her mother of course was concerned, and rushed over to Ross. She placed a paw on his forehead. Noxatra knew immediately that he had a fever. She turned to Daydream above them.

"Do you know any dragons nearby that can heal?"

Hunting....I'm suppose to hunt... Ross thought as he tried to stand up. "Urgh..." He collapsed again. "Why...Why...am I so...weak?" He quietly said. He coughed. Blood came out of his a mouth a bit. "Argh..." He tried to wipe the blood away.

"I...need to...be strong...." He managed to stand up this time, but couldn't seem to move a muscle, so he fell.

"Kuh...!" Some of the blood Ross had swallowed earlier had came back to his mouth. He did his best to swallow them again, but to no avail, and managed to spit them out from his mouth. He used his hands to cover his mouth. Blood leaked from his hands.

((I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ALIVE. DON'T EAT ME.))

Sangueconae looked out from his coastal den. The blue water shimmered in the light, gently washing across the white sand of the beach. He knew his breed usually would much rather be near a mountain, but he was still terrified of them. The time he spent on Nocetmons felt recent and he shivered at the thought. He sighed and stood up, he had just woken up and was hungry. He flew over to the shore and looked around. There was no sign of life, other than some bird in the sky and the sparse grass. But he knew there were fish in the water, as he had taught himself to fish.

Sangue soared into the air again and dove intimate the water. Irregular bubbles floated around him, and drifted up to the surface. He turned his head searching for fish. A shoal of silvery fish was a slight ways away. He swam slowly over to them, attempting not to scare them, and he caught one. Having it in his mouth, he swam back to the shore to eat his breakfast. "Heh, catching fish is too easy," he said, although with food in his mouth, it was more of just some muffled noises.

As soon as he had gotten out of the water, he heard a splash. Looking back, a finned tail fell back into the water. I didn't know there was another dragon near here, he thought. Well, as long as they don't bother me.

Noxatra gently patted the sunrise dragon. "Shh, please be still. You need to rest." The moonstone turned to Soletluna. "Solet, could you please go get some water?" Solet stared at her mother.

"But how am I supposed to carry it?" She didn't have any arms after all.

Her mother placed a paw to her face. "Yes, that right. I'm sorry. Here, you can soak this moss in water and bring it back."

Solet took the moss in her jaws, and headed to the river, which was pretty close by. She could hear it from the clearing. I hope that Mister Ross is okay. I don't want him to die... That's odd. Why do I like I know him well, when I've only know him for a bit? she thought as she dipped the moss in the water. She shrugged as well as so met him go with no arms could.

Solet took the moss back to her mother, who placed it on the dragons forehead.

((I decided I'm going to be impatient and introduce the new character))

Eve used a stick and tried to draw Ross in the dirt. It turned out to be a bird with scribbles. "Awww...And I even got a good look at him a few minutes ago..." Eve sighed impatiently. She looked around to see if no dragons were around. "eeak!" She squealed. "I can't believe I saw Ross's face like he was blushing! Sooo cute!" Eve laughed as she rolled around to find herself in quite a bit of mud. She stopped smiling though.

"B-but...there was a harem of female dragons....c-could it be...! Ross already has a Mate?!" She snarled. She slashed a tree to let out her rage. "W-well then...Heehee...Why don't we get rid of them quick and quietly?" She giggled like she was insane. "Then Ross would surely love me..." She blushed. She looked at her claws. It was the color of roses. "Oh Ross...! No! Not true! Not true! Ross would never have a mate! He promised me that we would be a perfect couple for eternity! Ross would never betray that, r-right?" Eve said.

"Buuutttt...it wouldn't hurt to get rid of those snobby women just in case..." The neglected did a smile. She rushed out of her forest cavern to find Ross again. You wont escape from me, Ross! She thought.

((To be honest, Ross never actually said that, but to her, thats what Ross said.))

Edited by Jass

Aquintritos giggled to herself. Had the bleeding moon saw her? She had seen him before. I never knew that bleeding moons could swim, he seems really special. Maybe someday she should introduce herself.

But not right now, he's probably eating, and I don't want to bother him. Aquintritos was sure she had this conversation with herself before, she was so bad at doing things on time.

"Hey Aqua!"

A voice snapped her out of her thoughts. It was Soraquation, her sister. She smiled, and turned around.

"Sora, you know I don't like being called that." It was a name her sister had called her when she was young because she couldn't pronounce Aquintritos. The stupid name thing stuck, it seems, but when I warn her about something they sure don't. She always had to warn Soraquation. Despite there not being many dangerous animals, Sora seemed to be able to get in trouble with a shell.

Sangueconae finished his fish and smacked his jaws. Most of the meat was gone, but little bits were still stuck to the bones. A caw from his right startled him. A seagull had landed next to him. He felt pretty nice today, and there wasn't anything left worth saving. He tossed it at the bird. "Here."

The seagull had flown off for a second then came back, and started pecking at the bones. Sangue chuckled. What a silly animal.

Solet thought she had heard a rustle. Looking around, she realized her tail was near a bush. It must've just been me. But something was odd, she felt as though she should be scared, frighted almost. But she shrugged it off, despite what the alarm bells that should have been going off in her head.

((eeeeeeee. solet's part is so shoooooorrrrrrt.))

Eve silently stood in the shady trees. She saw even more females. Oh my god, just how many females are there? She thought as she made a face. She continued on. She hated the sudden boost of females, but, at least she was 'lucky' enough to be a girl since....Ross. Oh my sweetie pie, Ross please don't fall in love into those mean and snobby women. She desperately thought.

~~~

Ross was in a sleeping trance. He was aware of his surroundings, but he looked like he was asleep safe as sound, with a bit of a blushing tone. His blood had stopped coming out, and eventually, Ross was able to make his sharp pearls as white as ever. He 'slept' quietly and softly. Argh....I really wanna get up, but I feel so sleepy at the same time... He thought in his state.

Soletluna glanced around again. She still felt watched, maybe it's just a bird? She sighed and turned to her mother. "Mom, Mr. Ross is okay, right?"

Noxatra nodded to her daughter. "Yes, I think his fever's going down." She paused. "Your dad is probably wondering where we are. I didn't think we would take this. I hope he's not worried."

She looked up at the brown mountain she lived on. If she squinted ,she c.ould see the black dot that was her home, and she thought she could see a even smaller golden dot.

Aquintritos looked at her sister. "What do you need Sora?"

Soraquation glanced at the school of silvery fish still swimming nearby. "You were watching that bleeding moon, weren't you?"

Aquintritos nodded slowly. "Yeah, so?" She really hoped that Sora wouldn't say something like 'do you like him' or something. 

"Do you like him?" And of course she did anyway.

She looked her sister right in the eye. "No," she said truthfully.

Sangueconae watched as the seagull pecked at the fish bones. It would dart it's head at the bones, pull a piece of fish off, then dart it's head back and eat the piece. Sangue watched as the bird continued it's little cycle until the bones were relatively clean. The seagull stared at him for a bit, until it figured out that it was going to get no more food, then flew off.

He sighed, then stood up. What should he do for the rest of the day. Looking at the sun, it seemed to be in the middle of the sky. So about half his day was gone already. Sangueconae stared at the blue water that streched all the way to the horizon. Maybe he should explore around a bit. He may have been here for a while, but he still only knew a little about his surroundings.

Sangueconae glanced down the beach to his right. There was a river somewhat far away in that direction. Trees of multiple types grew near the part closer to the forest. Large red, blue, and yellow flowers grew on the bushes at the base of the trees. On his left, there were large round blue and purple rocks. He figured he could look at the river later, and headed towards the rocks.

Edited by dragonfreak6132

((I think right now, I'm the only one keeping this thread going with you tongue.gif ))

Eve walked around, trying to retrace her steps to find Ross again. "Tsk, Ross will be mine and only mine...No matter what..." She stopped for a moment. "I-it has bee a long time though since Ross and I have been together..." She worried for a moment.

Has Ross forgotten about me, will he reject me...? She gritted her sharp teeth. "...Ignore it. If he has forgotten about me, I'll make him remember." She told herself. "...Just remember the happy memories of Ross and I, smiling and playing with each other." She sighed, and continued on.