XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

"I'm Zion, a Gold Dragon. And you might want to back up."

Zion pushed Avio back as Kiki ran by.

"She certainly is an odd one."

Chessayia:

"I'll go after her..." She whispers to them as she dashes by. Her paws hit the ground rhythmically and she catches up with the pillow hatchling. "Kiki, come back here!" SHe calls in her whisper voice.

Kiki looked at Zion while sleeping. She immediately tackled him, trying to pin him on the floor.

Kikou looked around the labyrinth. The fluffy labyrinth was blown away, leaving Kikou to find another piece of Candy. "MIINEE!" She said as she tackled it.

Zion was taken by surprise, but being stronger than Avio started to bench press Kiki with all four of his legs. He started to laugh.

Kiki struggled to keep the candy in of her grasp so it managed to escape. Kikou tackled it again.

~~~

Avio was tackled by Kikou once again, and he was started to get dragged away. "...? Uh, Kikou?" He said as he was dragged down by the tail.

Chessayia pads over to Kiki and pries her paw open so Avio can go free. She picks Kiki up and holds her while wobble walking over to a nest and putting kiki down. "Stay."

Zion sighed, "You got to be kidding me..." He focused and made stone form around Kiki's feet, stopping her in place. "This better not happen every time she sleeps!"

Kikou awoke from her dream suddenly. She stared at Chessayia, Avio, Zion and the others. "Eehhh? why do you look at me like I was doing something bad?" She asked, confused and Lazy.

Edited by Jass

Zion stepped forward and smiled, "We will get you food, if you stop dreaming about it."

"You were sleeping tackling." She whispers. Covering her neck with a paw to hide the venom and blood trickling snake bite. ~Chessayia

Kikou couldn't exactly move with stone on her feet. "uh...Okay? But how do you know I was dreaming about Candy Kins of Fluff?" She asked, confused on what was happening. She stared at Avio. "Hey, do you wanna sleep on me? I am a pillow dragon, after all." She smiled. "I was?" She replied to Chessayia. Cool! She thought. She hoped she wasn't making the othe hatchlings confused,since she was talking to Three at the same time.

Edited by Jass

Zion smiled again, "I didn't, but if someone like you was tackling random people in their sleep, I just HAD to be food." Zion breaks the stone around Kiki's feet.

Her lazy instincts activated after it broke free. She fell flat on the floor, and started to sleep again.

~~

Avio felt a bit tired, but he was still filled with energy. He wondered if he dreams anything. I hope so. He thought.

Edited by Jass

Chessayia lets go of Kiki and snickers before playfully head butting her side. "GNight yall."

Zion went back to his corner and laid down. He thought about sleeping but kept on his watch.

Clair looked at the young hatchling who spoke to her. It appeared that she had just hatched. "Hello." She greeted in the nicest way she could, yet her voice still sounded threatening. "I'm Clair, young one. What is your name?" She asked.

Edited by KrazyKay12

user posted image

"I'm... uhh.." She thought about it for a moment. What was her name? "L...Lot...Lotyl...Lotyln!" She chirped up, then she paused. "Do you want to explore the cave?" She asked. "There are so many tunnels!"

Avio wandered back into the cave. His spider's web seems to be....messed up, as Avio bumped into several walls again. He was still able to detect that there were more hatchlings that had hatched. He bumped into something again. He yawned a bit. He wondered if he'll bump into anyone else.

Chessayia goes back to her shadows and falls asleep.

Maer sighs and leaps from his ledge, landing heavily. He looks around and hisses softly before walking slowly over to the hatchlings, he over hears ones name is CLair. Standing behind the little purple hatchling he waits for them to notice his large frame, after all he is the largest hatchling there.

Avio was unfocused with his hearing, so he bumped into almost every wall, and eventually, he wandered to some random place. "Well.....this is..." He bumped again into another wall.

~~

Kikou curled herself up and dreamed of pillows and fluffy things. In her dream world, everything was full of fluff. EVERYTHING.

user posted image

Lotylyn hears the sound of paw steps on the ground behind her. A shiver is sent down her spine and she slowly turns around. Staring at the large Ember hatchling before her, she gasps and quickly regains her posture. She tries to stand up tall and brave to bring herself to his height, "H-ello" She said, her quavering voice betraying her braveness. She feels a strange heat radiating from the hatchling.

Avio tripped suddenly. He quickly got up and started walking again. He bumped into a hatchling, or, at least, he thinks it was one. He stared at a random direction. Huh... He thought as he quickly got up.

Maer:

He grunts. "I'm Maer. You are?" He flicks his tail and sits back on his haunches. His bright glowing eyes watching the purple hatchling and the others. He keeps up a poker face, an emotionless mask.

user posted image

Lotylyn gulps, the emotionless look on his face isn't very promising. She fidgets for a moment, shuffling her paws, her tail thumps on the ground restlessly. Finally, she speaks up, "I'm Lotylyn." She says in a quiet voice, her eyes downcast, she occasionally glances up, not before shuffling her paws again.

"Oh, Maer is here." He said tiredly, he yawned a bit. He wondered what was happening. There seemed to be more hatchlings in the web, after all. He layed down on his stomach and curled up his body.