XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Saedi:

"Didn't try it yet." She concentraits and looks at the White hatchling. Her Sparkling Lavender eyes widen and she pushes forward with a simple daydream. They daydream is of Avio running through the forest, happy and care free, and able to see. She hopes he could see this.

user posted image

Soul paces back and forth, unsure of what to do. Chesseyia and Avio where busy. Maybe she could go with Zion and bring back the news? She was sure she wouldn't mind.. it was time that Soul took some situations into her own paws. Not looking back, she darted into the bushes and followed the trail of the old Orchedrake, her nose to the ground as she restlessly scuffled on.

___

user posted image

The lotus hatchling grunted. Well this was not exiting. Darkness. Darkness. Darkness, that was all she saw. The young hatchling never thought that she would think of such a negative emotion, yet she did. She HATED the darkness. Anger filled her as she lashed out with blunt claws and paws. At first, they uselessly scraped against the wall, then they made a pattern of cracks wich formed into a fine web. Light seeped in. Breathing steadily, the hatchling lashed out again with all of her might. She was... almost... there...!

Avio felt something suddenly. He felt happy and calm, like everything was fine, but he couldn't really see anything. His spider's web stayed the same, no changes. In the reality, he was blinking with no smile on his face. He mostly had a blank expression. Avio sighed.

Saedi:

"Im Sorry." She bows her head and sniffles. Her cloud goes from pink to a sad gray.

Maer:

Confusion hits him like a rock so he just sits.

Chessayia:

She rubs Saedi's shoulder with her paw.

Avio did a happy and happy smile. "Its alright, you tried your best." He said. Sighing, Avio wandered off, wandering how he will see the colorful world at all. This is my world, and its painted with with darkness. He thought as he went down a random path. He ended back to his place of birth. "Is there anymore...?" He said as he decided to enter in again.

Maer:

He crawls from the outside back into the cave, he hisses at the others and then curls up on his old egg shell. He bares his teeth at the other eggs and feels an urge to murder them. "Dad murdered mom, I'm Like Dad." He growls and stands turning in a circle before laying down facing away from them.

Saedi:

She and Chessayia walk back to the cave, their eyes barely meeting "Chessayia, Why doesn't Maer like everyone?" She asks, her cloud still a sad gray.

"Well.... He's just mean, and I don't know why sorry." Chessayia responds, her eyes filled with sadness.

Avio had a strange feeling that someone was going to tackle him. VERY badly. But he shrugged it off. He wandered around, only to step on a piece of a eggshell. He yelped. Ouch...! He thought as he looked at his paw. Nothing serious seemed to have happened, only a serious amount of pain that shortened. Avio stepped on the floor to feel pain streaming out. He ignored it, however, thinking that it'll disappear eventually. Avio didn't know that his paw was actually bleeding, and was leaving a red trail behind as he wandered inside.

Edited by Jass

((I'm guessing that Saedi made a huge mistake sending Maer that dream? ohmy.gif ))

user posted image

The hatchling attacked the side of her shell once more, this time though, her paws were curled up into a fist. She kept 'punching' the side of her shell eagerly, her hind legs pushing against the walls of darkness to support her attack. Finally, the dark wall gave way and she tumbled out, all bones, scales, tail and all. With a huff of exhaustion, she sat up, feeling a bit dizzy. "Take that, stupid walls of darkness." She said trumphantly, a small smirk spreading across her features. She looked around the cave. So... many... tunnels. She rounded the corner of a wall and came face to face with two hatchlings. "U'mm.. hello!" She said, bouncing up to a brown hatchling with strange turquoise markings. She could see black stripes on her here and there.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Kikou was squished inside her eggshell. She was too lazy to actually oppose this and continued sleeping in her egg. She then heard a male's voice though, a yelp. She woke from it. Ahh! Who dares to wake from my slumber! She thought as she started to stretch out, creating movement and a tiny crack in the egg. Jeez, I hate doing this, whoever woke will definitely pay! She thought as Kikou continued to stretch out, trying to get out of the eggshell. She suddenly felt like she was moving. Then, she was hit hard, and the egg cracked open immediately. Ow! Anyway, time to get the bad gu- Ahe was cut off after she got out to find a white hatchling. HOLY PILLOW OF FLUFFINESS, HE'S GORGEOUS. She thought and tackled the white hatchling.

~~~

Avio stopped to find something moving. "...?" He stared randomly. He heard it getting hit by a wall, and then, something came out of it, or, that's what he's hearing. Was that an egg...? He thought. Suddenly, he was tackled by something. WHAT THE FLUFF? He thought as he was pinned down to the ground.

Maer:

He sniffs and opens an eye. 'Blood...' He looks around stands, flicking his tail. 'Blood...' He thinks. He leaps up and lands on a landing over looking the hatching area. He sits and watches like a male lion over his pride.

Saedi:

"Avio! Your paw is bleeding!" She calls, hopping onto her cloud and flying over to him. She lifts a paw when she sees him get tackled. "Lovely" She giggles.

Chessayia:

She looks at Maer as she walks in.

((Yeah. Big Mistake but now you know another reason why he's so mean.))

Edited by Sylviinael

Kikou looked at the ember dragon. Then, she tackled him. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO PRETTY." She said to the ember dragon. She smiled. This was boy heaven to her.

~~~

The white hatchling got up. uhhh? He thought curiously, and confused at the same time. "Yeah, may I ask who tackled me?" He said to everyone. He got up and looked around. "Mind telling me what's going on?" He asked again.

Edited by Jass

Maer:

He stiffens, and whispers "Hello there." Actually being nice for once. He hugs the female hatchling softly in response. He kind of cracks a smile before he goes serious again. "Who are you?" He takes a breath "I'm Maer."

((Maer is a sweety when it comes to random hugs.))

Kikou smiled. "Kiki! Kiki! Kiki!" She said, hyper. She whizzed around Avio and Maer in a circle 5 times before stopping. "Whats your name white pillow?" She said, smiling. EVERYONE LOOKS SO FLUFFY. She thought. Before Avio could actually answer, Kikou pushed Avio towards Maer and tackled both of them at the same time again. "Avio... " He did a weak response.

Maer:

'My the Shells of our eggs!' He thinks to himself. 'She's..............cute....' He shakes his head and slips from underneath Kiki. His magma colored eyes gleam as he climbs onto his ledge again.

Chessayia:

She giggles when she looks at Maer getting tackled. "Poor guy." She snickers before turning around in a circle and sitting.

user posted image

It was not long before Soul stumbled across the clean pond that Chesseyia had pointed out. She leaned down to take a few sips, her tongue lapping up the fresh liquid until her mouth was cold of the water. She swallowed it down, savoring the fresh tinge of the water. She licked her lips. She sniffed the air once more, remembering the stale scent of the Old Orchedrake. She was incredibly close to him now. She then looked up into the sky; the sun slowly sunk over the horizion, casting the blue sky with an orange tinge. It was sunset. Soul realized that she was going to have to get back to the cave fast before nightfall.

Avio managed to break free from Kikou's grasp. "So, what are you?" He asked. "Pillow!~" Kikou replied ever so happily. Er...I guess she's a pillow dragon...? He thought. "Don't worry! I'm not a Yandere!~" She smiled. "Actually, I wish could be one." Kikou said. She thought of yanderes, pretty, although insane. "Anyway, Pillow Kikou at your service!" She cheered.

Saedi:

Her pink cloud disappears and she starts to get sluggish. She pads slowly over to her old shell and plops down. Her eyes grow heavy and she yawns and gets so relaxed she doesnt move. She falls asleep.

Maer:

He looks outside to see its sunset, he yawns and lays down on his ledge, watching over the group with bright magma eyes. He yawns again and tries to keep his eyes open.

Chessayia:

She curls up in the shadows, away from the others.

Kikou was hit with an irresistible instinct to to be Lazy. "Heehee!" She giggled before plopping down on the ground on her stomach and just layed there, unmoving. "Can you give me something to eat?" Were her last few words before sleeping soundly on the cold floor.

~~~

...? He didn't notice that Kikou was asleep and tripped on her. "How do you sleep so quickly..? And without food...?" He was full of questions, but it seemed impossible to wake her up. He patted on her. Wow, despite her with no fluff yet, she's pretty soft. He thought.

Zion sat at the cave entrance smirking at the comedy of the cave. Not including the Ember, the rest would be fun to have around. He tried to memorize names from a distance, and what everyone was like. Zion wasn't the most social but would always be up to doing a favor if asked.

Avio walked away a few centimeters, only to be grabbed by Kikou and pulled back. He looked at Kikou. Wasn't she suppose to be sleeping? Avio thought as he tried to break free from her grasp. Instead of breaking free, Avio instead was dragging her along, his leg chained to her. What the..? Let go! He thought to her. He stopped for a moment. Wait...IS SHE SLEEPWALKING?! Avio tried shaking her off, which seemed to be successful, as Kikou let Avio's leg out from his grasp. But, she stood up and tackled him, pinning him to the ground. Kikou then collapsed on top of him, sleeping soundly like she was. "....What kind of fluffiness is this?" He said.

Well... Zion guessed he could help by asking first... he walked over to Avio.

"Need some help?"

Maer:

He sighs and climbs higher and higher onto a higher ledge. He sits there and murmurs to himself "Dad, Why'd you do that?" He turns away so no one could see the salty tears running down his soft scaley features. He sniffles and wipes his face going farther back into the cave, his markings glowing dully. He punches a rock hard and it shatters but a large shard impales in her forearm. "UGH!" He bellows.

"....YES." He whispered to Zion. Kikou rubbed her face on his chest, which creeped him out a bit. He wondered though what Kiki was dreaming of. Probably boys. He thought.

~~~

Kikou was swarmed around with candy and pillows. "Ahhh! This is the sweet and soft heaven!" She squealed in her dreams. She tackled a big piece of candy. "I SHALL NAME YOU CANDY KINS OF FLUFF." Kikou smiled, overjoyed.

Zion laughed, "Alright, let's see what I can do." He began to focus with his Earth powers and a thin but strong sheet of rock began to sneak in between Avio and Kikou. When he was done, Avio was in a little mini cave that he could walk out of while Kikou slept on top of the mini cave. Zion then grabbed Avio and pulled him a good distance away from Kikou. "The small cave will last until she gets off. Your Avio right?"

"Y-yeah." He said quietly. She looked at Kikou. "And she's Kikou. I think she likes the name Kiki though." He said to Zion. "What type of dragon are you?" He asked suddenly.

~~~

Kikou watched in horror as the candy slipped away from her, flying like it was a UFO. "NNNNOOOOOOOO!" She cried in her dreams. "Do not worry Candy Kins of Fluff! I'll get youuuu!" She said. She ran towards a labyrinth of fluff.

In reality, she had got off of the mini cave and ran towards the outside the cave.