XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

She smiles at Avio, "I like your name." She huges him softly being kind, "Your hearing must be excellent, I can barely hear myself!" SHe giggles a silent giggles and sits next to him, "You can be my voice and I can be your eyes, how bout that?" She giggles and wiggles her toes.

"uh..." He didn't exactly know how to answer. "S-sure....?" He replied quietly. He looked around. A lot of vibrations were happening. He glanced at the hatchling. "I-its, kinda awkward, since....I don't know your nammme." He whispered. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have someone who tells me about the world.... He did a very, very faint smile this time.

"I'm Chessayia, The Hellfire Wyvern." She pokes her cheek with the palm of her paw. "Don't worry, I have good eye-sight. Did you know there's a huge tree right next door to the entrance of the cave? The cave looks like a bunch of gray boulder just pilled in a hill shape." She looks around, "The sky is blue and filled with big fluffy white things called clouds, and there's a bunch of plant things I think are called ferns." She really excited and her silent voices rises only a fraction as she starts to let out a noise that sounds like a purr but really isn't, her body just can't sit still.

".....What do colors look like?" Avio asked. The only color I know is Black. He touched the ground. Avio saddened himself a bit,he never even knew what most of the colors look like. "The only color I know is Black." He whispered,making a sad expression while blinking. "What.....do you look like?" He asked another question quietly.

"Well I look like..." She thinks for a moment before lifting one of his paws and letting him feel her snout. "That my face" She smiles. "Colors look like a thing that glows with the color black. My scales are reddish black, but will turn completely black. Just imagine that blackness being pure blank white. That white color is what clouds look, and what your scales look like." She tries to explain this best she can.

((Im trading eggs for whoever wants them.: http://dragcave.net/teleport/f9c43fe977c29...e53ca5d60de268d

'>Eggs For Trade! ))

Avio took his hand away quickly, and backed up from her a few centimeters away, with a blush on his face. He didn't understand most of the stuff Chessayia had said. "I...don't understand." He admitted. Avio looked at Chessayia. "Can I call you chesssss..." He drifted off very slowly. Her name was long to him, and Avio, being afraid to make mistakes, wondered curiously if he could nickname her "Chess."

"Sure if I can call you Avi?" She smiles. She tilts her head, "I don't know really how to explain it.." SHe pouts and bows her head.

"S-sure." He replied. Avio stared at the sky. "Avi..." He repeated what Chessayia said. "....I'm hungry." He suddenly said. He realized he didn't eat anything, and the prey he had killed was left untouched. "What a waste." He muttered.

Edited by Jass

"I have some rabbit left..." For some reason another language appears in her mind, "Some Lapin!" She has no clue were that came from.

The white backed away. He hid behind a tree. "umm...Meat doesn't really, well, um, suit for me." He said. His instincts told him to avoid eating meat. "Berries." He quietly said. I think I'd rather eat berries. He thought.

Chessayia:

"I think there are some strawberries over here. Follow my voice." She sniffs the air and leads Avi over to some strawberries. Looking around theres also dragonberries and black berries. "To me these smell weird."

Maer:

'I think I see light!' He thinks to himself as he claws at the inside of his egg. His egg shakes violently before his two little horns burst through the top of the egg. His egg is huge, just like him, and he finally breaks free. 'I'm Free!' He mentally cheers before snorting, "Look at them, all happy that their free, but notice how no one is worried about their parents." He mutters. Looking around he stretches and tests out his muscles, looking at the pink cloud egg next to him he taps it.

Saedi:

"Hey! Stop it... Oooh Heehee My fur tickles..." Breaking free from her egg her pink cloud floats behind her. She climbs onto the cloud and looks at the male dragon infront of her. "Hi....I'm Saedi!" She waves ecstatically. Her short fluffy mane flops into her eyes and her long tail curls around her legs.

Avio followed Chess's lead. Dragon berries, black and strawberries... He looked at Chess. "Um, how do I know which is which?" Avio asked. He wasn't exactly sure how to detect what kind of berries they were with his ears. If only I had a bigger sense of smell also... He sighed. Being blind was hitting him hard, but he was sure that he wouldn't give up his life just because of it.

((Warning: Maer is a Jerk, please don't be made at me, but it's part of being a male Ember Dragon))

Chessayia:

"Here Avi, try a Dragonberry." SHe gives him a dragon berry before going and sniffling in the bushes. She raises her head and her muzzle is stained with black berry juices.

Maer:

He creeps from the cave, his body slinking along the ground even though he is very bulky. He growls and bears his sharp teeth, his bright lava like eyes flare when he sees how pitiful the area around their cave looks. "Omygod, Really? REALLY! If we want to mask our cave at least we could put BOULDERS infront of it." Being the biggest hatchling out of all of them he is much stronger. He snarls and paces back and forth, his tail flicking. He may be a bully, but he wants to toughen up the others so they survive. He climbs onto a boulder and sits, looking at the white and the hellfire. "Yo Little Whitey Butt! Wheres your manners? You never introduced yourself to me!" He grunts

Saedi:

She listens to the big jerk ember dragon. 'Meanie butt...' She giggles to herself and starts to chase her tail, running in circles on her cloud. She trips and falls on her butt before falling back onto her back and looking upside down at the other eggs and a few hatchlings. "Hi there!" She calls to them, waving dramatically upsidedown.

Zion silently watched everyone and the Jew hatchlings. His green eyes watched the Ember carefully, making sure that he make the wrong move.

Avio looked at the hatchling, who seemed to be on top on something. Whitey butt..? Is that me? He thought. He heard another voice. It was much nicer than the the other one. Avio didn't answer the hatchling who yelled. He was curious of them though. He tilted his head.

Chessayia:

She looks up at the Ember Hatchling and growls, "Be Nice, not everyone thinks their 'perfect'!" She hisses her voice loud surprisingly and a little spurt of fel blue flame escapes her snout. Hey ice like eyes stare menacingly at the hatchling.

Maer:

He just ignores them and cleans his scales, snickering quietly to himself. "I was being polite...But I guess my definition is different..." He laughs and lays down, sunning himself.

Saedi:

Hopping down from her cloud she Pads over to the White Hatchling and the Hellfire Hatchling. "Hi there! I'm Saedi." She giggles and gets distracted by a butterfly, "Oooh! Butterfly!"

Avio wasn't really sure what was going on. He was certainly hearing a lot of vibes in his spider's web. He started to wander around, confused on what was happening. He hid behind a tree, wondering what was up. "uhhh...?" He certainly was confused.

Saedi:

“OMYGOSH!” She gasps dramatically. She goes running from the clearing into the forest. Her little Pink Cloud following close behind her.

Maer:

“I wonder when little blue is going to realize shes crazy.” He mutters, yawning and falling asleep. His snores are loud and rumbling.

((I swear I think I modeled Saedi after Pinkie Pie xd.png))

That hatchling sure is....dramatic. Avio thought. He smiled. He ate a berry he had picked incidentally. It tasted sweet, which Avio liked very much. He poked his head to see whats up despite being blind. He blinked, and started to move forward a tiny bit.

Saedi:

She returns in a huff, her cloud enveloped around her, “I’m BAAAAAAACK!” She calls, seeing the white hatchling she goes over to him. “Hi! I’m Saedi! Can I have some berries?” She asks, shaking her short thick mane out. Her tail flicks in the air like a cat’s would and she glares at Maer. “Heehee…” She makes a trance like dreamscape in her mind and pushes it out, searching for Mear’s. The target, Maer’s mind, is hit with a fierce dreamscape, causing his dreams to become a ‘reality’ to him.

"Uhh?" He came out. Avio eventually managed to make it back to Chess's side. He started to feel the bush for berries and eating them because he liked the sweet flavors of them. He then looked at the dramatic hatchling, who seems to be...doing something. "W-w-what are you doing?" Avio said quietly, curious on what was going on.

Saedi:

She pops out of her trance like state, "Oh nothing....Just teaching him a lesson. I'm a daydream dragon and I'm just giving him some oh so pleasant dreams." She smiles and sits by Chessayia. "Hey...Hey Uhm can I hang with you guys?" Sounds calm.

Maer:

"Huh...Ngh! Ahh!" He opens his eyes and all he sees is fire and volcanoes and embers. "AWESOME!" He walks forward and explores this land, his mind open to the possibility he could find his parents. He sees a female ember dragon and a male ember dragon fighting, both look like him. He sees the female get slaughtered and he starts to bellow with rage.

Avio looked at the hatchling. "Er, you can do that?" He asked, curious. He wondered that if he would dream, would he see colors and everything? It would be nice, but...I think I'll only see black. He sighed. "Despite him being mean, I think it would be better for him to be wakened out of his imprisonment dream." He said to Saedi. Although he didn't like the dragon who was calling him "whitey butt," he would rather not have a "sleep walking" dragon by their side. "If you want though, you can have him be in his daydream a little longer." He said to her.

Saedi:

"Okays. And would you like to try? I won't Imprison you." She flicks her tail and Maer falls out of the dreamscape, falling into a face plant in the dirt. She glances over before looking at the White Hatchling again.

Maer:

His visions disappear and he face plants.

Avio wasn't sure if it actually worked. He looked at the daydream. "...?" He was confused. He blinked at the daydream. "Soo....did it work?" He asked her. He was still seeing nothing but black. He made a blank face before eating a black berry.