XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

He heard something. A mouse? Whatever, he just need to hunt it. He walked over to it, but it ran away soon after, or maybe it just moved away. How....? He thought. He opened his eyes again. ........Stay still. Feel. He thought as he waited for another of his prey's to come.

He heard vibrations. Or was it feeling? Whatever, I just need to hunt. He thought as he heard his prey coming closer and closer. It was like a spiders web, he was the blind spider, and his vibrations are webs. The prey seemed to move closer and closer...until Avio finally managed to snatch it. The strange creature let out a screech before dying in Avio's grasp.

Whatever the creature was, he didn't really care, or at least not yet. He came back soon after.

user posted image

Clair watched as the little hatching passed her. 'He bumped into walls and didn't seem to know where he was going... His eyes were strangely colored too.' Worry for the hatchling suddenly gripped her. 'Something isn't right with him. Maybe I should follow him. She raised a paw to follow, but soon the hatchling came back with prey in his jaws. Now relief washed over her and she shook it off. She looked at the other hatchlings. They all seemed pretty decent and kind, so why did she feel the urge to mean to them? She shook her head and walked over to them. She decided that it would be best to give them a chance before claiming them a foes.

Edited by KrazyKay12

Avio was hungry, but felt like he wasn't suppose to hunt, or kill. He started to pity the random creature that was killed. Guilt seemed to come over to him. Am...I suppose to...? He dropped the prey and looked around. He eventually left it as it was, and the white hatchling was off for more food. Was it the right thing to do....? Argh! He thought as he went back to some random place. He actually wondered if it was a forest or not.

user posted image

Soul nodded in understanding, and turned to the new hatchlings. "I'll be gone for a while, be good, k?" She asked, and padded outside, looking for Chesseyia. She looked up a tree and found the red HellFire hatchling there. "Chesseyia!" She called. "I found a dragon that can tell us what is wrong with the Valley!"

Avio came back again with some berries this time. Geez, I hope these aren't poisoned... he thought. He wondered if anyone would, well, tell about the stuff outside. He walked up to some random hatchling. "U-um,can you....." He drifted off for a moment, but continued on. "Well, tell me about the outside?" He said quietly. No mistakes....please, no mistakes. He nervously thought. He wondered which hatchling would reply to him first.

Edited by Jass

Chessayia:

She spots Soul below her. "Awesome, And I found a huge lake with clean water over that way." She points with a claw. She makes a face and clears her throat and sighs, her sigh like a soft hiss. "I wish I could talk louder, it sucks not being loud." She sticks her tongue out and smiles at Soul "Anymore hatchers or do I have to scare em outta their shells?" Giggles quietly

Avio can hear voices and hear their vibrations too. He realized that everything was like it was his web. The Story of a Blind Spider and his Webs. He joked in his mind. He walked carefully, walking through his 'webs'. It was like hearing was seeing. Despite being blind, he blinked and made expressions with his eyes like any other. He can feel vibrations. He exited out for a second to try and see if anything was going on. The voices seemed to be closer than usual. He didn't exactly like talking, but if he was curious to see who was out there, and decided to do the one thing he hates the most.

Shouting.

user posted image

Soul chuckled along with Chesseyia. "Nah. Don't need to scare them out of their eggs. We got three new hatchers, thats fine with me." Soul grinned at her. "It's excellent that you spotted a clean water-source from way up there. We can use it as we go along our journey to meet that dragon." She nodded respectfully. "We are going now... will you come?"

"HELLO?" He shouted. He immediately blushed because of shyness. He started to panic and rammed himself to some unknown wall or tree. Ouchies.... He thought as he rubbed his snout. His eyes showed some hurt tears. He blinked. Where....am I...? He thought as he wandered around.

Zion walked over to Avio and placed his paw on his head, "Hey, it's okay, your with nice people. I'm Zion. Your Avio right? I'm sorry I didn't talk to you earlier."

user posted image

Clair huffed loudly when the other dragons walked away. What, she walks over and they don't acknowledge her? How rude! ...Then again she was very rude to them earlier so she guessed they were even. She looked at the young Ochredrake and blinked. "Hi." She said bluntly. She tried her best to be kind and give this hatchling a chance. "I'm Clair. What's your name?"

Avio looked at Zion. He didn't manage to say a thing. He only nodded. He wished he could see the world, whether it was terrifying or not. He also wished to see the hatchlings faces, and what he himself looked like. But sometimes.....its good to be blind....Right? He thought. He stared at Zion while he was thinking, blinking like any other normal dragons. He did a faint smile.

"Might as well." She says softly. Her eyes glance around "Shall I lead the way to the Lake?" SHe turns back to hear someone shout, seeing some of the new hatchlings emerging from the cave she smiles. "So thats them, are their names?"

He was silent. He was feeling, or hearing vibrations. He looked around with his blind eyes to see if anything was wrong. He hoped not. Avio shrank back a bit after feeling the other hatchlings paw on his head. He kinda enjoyed it at the same time for some reason. He really wanted to talk, but what if he made a mistake? That would be extremely bad for him.

user posted image

Soul turned around to face the new hatchlings just at the mouth of the cave. "Two of them are in the cave. One is a Spitfire. I heard that her name was Clair, the other was Zinzie I guess, a Drake... and u'mm.. I think that this one said that his name was Avion." She explained, guestering with a tail to the White hatchling. "If you want to introduce yourself, take your time." Soul said, turning to face the Hellfire hatchling once more.

Avio was sure he had heard another voice. He wandered around to see who for a bit, but eventually gave up. uh... He wondered. Although I'm blind, that doesn't mean I can't act like any other dragon! He thought as he did a smile. He still refused to say something though. Blinking, walking and smiling like any other, he felt like he was any other average hatchling.

Chessayia sighs and huffs. Plopping down onto the ground she groans quietly "Can you tell them I said hi. I doubt they could hear me. I can't even shout for snakes sake. Pun intended." She scratches at her right now red scales, the scales shining with a fel light. She sees the white hatchling has milky colored eyes and shes smiles, someone else who has a disability.

Avio heard someone in his 'web.' He rushed over to the hatchling. "H-hello..." He whispered, eventually drifting off. He blushed again, shy. "I-I am...." He drifted off again. He couldn't really speak, so eventually, he just sat and stared at the hatchling who said hi.

She sits and starts scratching furiously at the snake bite, causing strips of scales to flake off and make the snake bite look worse than it already is.

Avio heard some scratching from the hatchling. Although he was blind, he could tell something seems to be wrong with the hatchling. His white dragon instincts immediately activated, and he touched the hatchlings wound. He tried to heal it. Nothing happened. Come on! Please! At least show a little healing spell before she freaks out! He thought. He concentrated as hard as he can. Eventually, he made a bright, but tiny, white light out of his paws. Avio didn't notice that he had summoned something it out of his paws, but he continued to stay in his position. The light almost reached to the snake bite, but it barely finished as Avio suddenly collapsed, tired out. The light quickly disappeared as well. He panted. He wished he he was able to summon something to heal.

user posted image

Soul pads into the cave, she turns around a corner of the wall to face the two hatchlings speaking with another. "I am sorry if I am interuppting something." She said politely, staring at the young Orchedrake and Spitfire dragon. "I have come to greet you on behalf of Chesseyia, a Hellfire Wyvern." She pauses for a moment, waiting for them to acknowledge her. "She says hi to you." She dips her head respectfully and brings it back up to meet their gaze. ""...." She feels as if she needs to explain something to them, but she dosn't bother.

Bounding out of the cave, she spots the young White dragon on the ground, exhausted. "W-what happend? Is everything okay?" She asks, her voice a mixture of fear and curiosity.

Avio faced at Soul and did a faint smile. "F-fine. I-I just tried to-to heal her, thats all." He panted as he stood back up. He felt a bit dizzy, but after a few minutes, he felt better. Avio took deep breaths. Summoning spells seemed harder than he thought. "I think I almost had it." Avio said. He was a bit disappointed at the same time, but he was sure things will get better soon.

user posted image

'Well, that was, strange.' Clair thought to herself. She looked down at the Orchedrake who still hasn't replied. She sat and waited for him to do so.

Edited by KrazyKay12

"Sss'couse me..." She pads away pouting a little bit. She enters the cave and turns the corner to the unfamiliar hatchlings. "Sorry, I didn't introduce myself face to face...but as you can see I can barely talk because of snake bite." She says very softly, but thats as loud as she can get.

Avio's ears pricked. He smiled at the soft-voiced hatchling. "I'm Avio, I'm blind." He said as he blinked. He kinda shrank back a bit, he didn't want to admit that he was blind. "You're so lucky you can see!" Avio said shyly. He drifted off. He looked at the hatchling who could barely speak very loudly. "I....can hear well,so...I can hear most of the words you sayyy....." He drifted off, embarrassed. He blushed a bit because of his shyness. Avio stopped talking.