XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Avio could hear some vibrations, although it was faint. Its extremely quiet...but I can still hear them... He thought. Just what was the anonymous creature planning? He took a peek to try and get a wider range. ...I think its still there. His milky eyes showed a ton of emotion, panic and fear mixed. "...Note to self...Don't be fearful and panic-like when you just ate." He quietly said. Quickly, he came out of his hiding spot and went in the shadows for more coverage, hoping that Maer and the others who had detected it could scare it off or something.

Zion didn't know what was going on, but all he cared about was what happened inside the cave. He would only get involved if they danger came inside.

Maer:

He just dodges the rock, not being distracted by it. Instead he sniffs the air and looks around in curiosity. He growls louder and snarls more.

((The raptor didn't throw the rock at him.))

'Not working.' It hissed quietly to itself. 'Must... use.. disguise...' The velociraptor noticed that the hatchling was sniffing and growling loudly enough so that he could get enough time to disguise his scent without getting heard. He quickly dropped down into the dirt, rolling until he was barely notiable under all of the leaves and soil. He smelled like earth and vegetation, surely no one would find him now. The velolciaptor realized that he would just have to attack straight soon. The hatchlings were figuring out all of the plans he threw at them- and it was just fustrating.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Avio concentrated on his healing magic. He focused on his paws and tried to summon something. Slowly, but steadily, he made a white, glowy light, that had finally emitted on his paw. "Ehhh...?" He whispered quietly. He could feel this one this time. The white light touched on his wounded paw, healing it just a tiny bit, but it disappeared. "Awww...." He whispered quietly. He felt his paw with the shell still on it. "Oohhh..." He said in realization that the eggshell had not been removed just yet. Carefully, he managed to grasp onto its edge and pulled it out quickly, leaving him with a sharp pain in his paw and a reopened wound, which, again, Avio had not realized.

user posted image

'The slight lighting is nice...' Clair thought to herself. They trekked forwards, and eventually Clair saw a light up ahead. "What is that?" She asked. The color seemed to be blue and white, and didn't look like it came from the sun. 'How strange...' She thought as she walked forwards.

Aragon's tail started to charge electricity,when he had enough electricity.He unleashed an electric attack,making a big hole in the egg and an amazing light show in the cave,but the hole wasn't big enough for him to get out of.He started ramming the shell with his head,until he got out of it."huh?? where am i?"Said Aragon in confusion."ANYBODY HERE?"Shouted Aragon.

Edited by Soleas

Chessayia:

She yawns and back tracks. She looks around and spots Maer in a protective stance. 'Hmm...' She lopes towards him and hears that he is growling. She also starts to growl, her ice blue fel flame eyes spark to life and she hisses. She flicks her tail against Maer's thick tail. "On the count of three we both breathe fire at the ground......."

Maer:

He nods to Chessayia. "One....Two......THREE!" She hisses at him and she blows bright bluish white flame at the ground, he lets go of a ball of magma hot flame. The two kinds of flame mix and spurt to life, both creating a huge wolf like creature made from flame. The elemental howls a sputtering howl and looks around angrily before howling again and loping in circles in the clearing of the cave.

Zion sat and watched the electric dragon, "You don't need to shout. I'm not that far away from you." Zion was okay with more dragons hatching, but they always acted so... cliche.

user posted image

Nate heard very loud, annoying voices outside of his shell. Wow, someone out there really needs to shut up! He thought angerly. Since he couldn't do anything about it while inside of his egg, he decided to bust it open and give whomever it was out there a piece of his mind. He violently rocked back and forth and was sure that it would crack open at any moment. It didn't. This was beginning to get very frustrating, and he rocked harder and started kicking at the shell. Come on, stupid shell! Break already! I'm too warm, and i'm too hungry, and I hate this stupid thing! He gave it a final shove, and a large crack formed right up the side of the egg, letting a bit of light shine through. Almost there.... The egg split down the middle, and he came tumbling out. Slightly dazed, he looked around for the source of the obnoxious sounds.

Kiki continued walking towards the path to try and help Saedi. ...I'm bored. She sighed. "Käse, Käse,wo ist die Käse?" She randomly said. "That...actually sounds pretty catchy." She said, and sang it while she walked towards the path where Saedi was. "wo ist die Käse?~" She sang. "...I don't know what it means..." She laughed nervously. Ah well... She thought as she continued to sing her random choice of words.

((She's actually referencing from This, which means "Where is the cheese?" in German. ))

user posted image

Lotylyn padded deeper into the tunnel, keeping up pace with Clair. Her blue eyes flicker up to stare at the beautiful turquoise light illuminating the darkness, a clash of light against the black tunnel. The light spilled all over the cave, casting everything in a sickening white wich bounced off of their scales and reflected the surface. She inhaled and sniffed the air, trying to scent anything 'dangerous' about this beautiful sight. "Lovely." She whispered quietly, taking in the scene. "Unnatural but... lovely."

~_~_~

The raptor backed up slightly, surprised at the burst of magic given off by the hatchlings, sneering slightly, but his pose faltered. It was too dangerous here. The creature was twice his size- he could have taken it down with a pack, yet he had none. His scaly brows furrowed and his green eyes hardened. He had worked hard to get his food- to get where he was. And he wasn't about to back down from his prey without a fight. With a yowl of outrage, he darted out of the bushes and hurled himself at the elemental wolf just as it came by for another lap around the clearing. As his body connected with the elemental's, agony like nothing he had experienced before jolted through his body as he coughed and racked in spasms- yet he still hung on. The moment felt so surreal, everything moved in slow motion. His claws sliced through the wolf's flame-like skin and unreal, blood poured out from the wolf, matting down its flamming 'fur'. His jaws snapped at the wolf's shoulder vigorously, leaving a few scratches where the blood poured out of.

The Wolf (I will rp my npc's when necessary))

It growls with a hissing rage, the fell flame and the magma flame mixing in its large body. It howls in rage when the creature slashes and bites its shoulder. The wolf growls and backs up starting to circle the raptor creature, his jaws dripping magma. The wolf back up and lunges at the raptor, impacting with its hundreds of degrees of body heat, hanging onto the raptor with all it's might.

Chessayia:

She glances at Maer and nods, She raises onto her hind legs and lets out another breath of fire as Maer does, their fires mix and another wolf starts to come to life but dies out when her flame cools.

Maer:

He coughs and watches the elemental flicker from their flame before the second one dies out. He controls the first elemental best he can but it seems to have a mind of its own and attacks the raptor.

((And so will I, I'll be doing that... a lot.))

The raptor lets out a yowl as it is forced backwards with hundreds of body heat singing it's scales. With one last hiss, it leaps backward to get some range and intercepts the attack with a claw to the Wolf's muzzel. The velociraptor feels something barreling into his back and pinning him to the ground. Twisting and writhing violently, he scores deep gouges into the earth with his claws. "T-rex dung!" He spat, his hind legs curling up under the ember hatchling's body as he lashes out and kicks him off at the same time. Dirt matts his scales as he stand upright again, one eye shut and swollen with tears streaming out while the other, staring up at the two with hatred like no other, piercing their scales and fur to make them squirm while he launches himself at them again, scoring claws into the wolf's flank. He leaps back out of range again, forcing down his anger and summoning a cold determination.

((Yay for warrior scenes! Can you find them? .3.)

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Avio, confused, came out of hiding completely. "Umm..." He whispered quietly. He had no idea what Chessayia and or Maer were doing, but they seemed to be...doing something. Hey, wait, where is Kiki and Saedi? A question suddenly came up. He didn't notice until now that both of them were missing, out of sight. I have a feeling the others didn't notice them leaving either... He sighed. He hoped that Kiki and Saedi were alright.

~~~~

((This color will do for now with Kiki))

Kiki sang along the path as she walked on. "wo ist die Käse?" She happily sang. "...Hmm, should I try something else?" She said, stopping in her tracks to think. "...All I could think of are "Life is a meat pie filling," or "Candy apples must be heaven for cans." She sighed. "Oh well!" She said as she quickly started to walk towards the path that led to the daydream she was traveling with. "Käse, Käse, wo ist die Käse?" She sang again.

It growls and flicks its flaring tail. It looks left to the Female Wyvern hatchling and wags its tail before letting out a booming howl, the howl causes the figure of the wolf to writhe and grow. Instead of being a normal sized wolf it is now the size of a horse, drawing power from its inner flame. It's body heat lessens because it had used that for shifting. With a snarl it lunges at the Raptor and tackles it pinning it down and biting its face and snout. The long dagger claws of the wolf dig into the scales of the raptor as the flaming fur of the wolf flickers before dying out. The wolf disappears after one final strong burning bite to the raptors face.

Maer: He grunts and lets out a flaming breath and motions for chessayia to do so also. They conjure a small wolf elemental, but it's much much hotter. It's flaming fur is ice blue with the hottest of fell flames. It is like a pup but its heat makes up for that. It rushes forward to bite the raptors ankles.

user posted image

Nate looked around the cave that he had apparently hatched in, and saw something extremely interesting. Two dragons were....somehow making a wolf out of magic or fire or something, and it was attacking a creature that looked like it was something out of his twisted imagination.

"Woahhhh........." he said, staring completely transfixed on the battle before his eyes. This was, by far, way more entertaining than being all crunched up in his egg. He laid down to get comfy, and eagerly watched with sick humor to see how this would play out. He smiled and laughed maniacally at how pitiful the strange creature looked. This is awesome. He thought calmly. He also noticed a struggling hatchling trying to escape his egg, and decided not to help him. Nate wanted to watch him suffer for a while. This was simply too fun.

Avio wandered around to see if there was anymore hatchlings that had just hatched, just in case so they won't have to introduce themselves again and again to him. "Uh...hi. Anyone new and not exactly understanding what's happening?" He asked, hoping that one would reply and that he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of the others. He suddenly tripped on a small boulder and fell, landing on his chin. "This just proves I'm having more bad luck than ever..." He moaned painfully.

user posted image

Nate looked over and saw yet another enjoyable sight. An older hatchling had fallen flat on his face off to his right, and he took the oppournity to walk over and introduce himself. That is, once he stopped laughing and regained his composure. He walked over and stood right in front of the fallen hatchling.

"Hi. You fell." He said calmly.

"Thanks for reminding me..." He moaned. "What's your name? I'm Avio." Avio said, still in his ground position. He looked directly at the hatchling with his milky blue eyes. "What type of hatchling are you?" He asked, curious to find out. He also wondered why the hatchling laughed when he had tripped. Was it really that funny to watch animals trip and fall?

Lillith:

She yawns and stands looking to the Royal Blue. "Well aren't you nice." She snorts and stamps a hoof before helping Avio up. She glares at the Blue "Why be so mean to those who are older? You did just hatch." She snickers and flares her mane and tail at him.

Chessayia:

She collapses after that last burst of flame, still weakly controlling the little fire wolf elemental with her mind. Her arms start to itch slightly but she ignores it. Still controlling the pup.

Saedi:

She hears Kiki's singing and grins, "Oreiller de chant impressionnant!" She calls randomly at Kiki.

Maer: He backs up a bit and leaps into the air, landing hard the ground thumps and cracks slightly under the raptor.

((Thats french for Awesome Singing Pillow))

user posted image

"My name is Nate, and i'm a Royal Blue. Nate said quickly before turning and glaring at the horse dragon who had scoffed at him. Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. So what if I think it's hilarious that he fell? What's your problem?" He leaned on the cave wall and smiled at her tauntingly.

Lillith:

"Why laugh at someones pain? Hmm? Is it not enough to laugh in the face of danger. I bet you don't even know why he fell." And with that she turns away, but not before glaring with her bright red eyes at him.

user posted image

"Come on! I was just joking! You can't take a joke?! He watched as the dragon walked away. He frowned, and for just a second, looked hurt. The look quickly faded, and he assumed control of his emotions once more. Nate then turned his attention to the dragon that was now standing up. Genuinely trying to be kind of cool/nice, he took his paw and brushed nothing in particular off of the dragon, and gave him a pat on the back.

You'll be fine. You know I was just messing around, right?" He asked.