XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Maer: He goes inside and yawns before curling up under his ledge and drifting into a nap. His sigh heaving as he sleeps.

Saedi:

She is wide awake and HYYYYPER. "GOOOOD MORRRRNING! ITS A GREAT DAY TO HAVE SOME DAY DREAMS!" She squeals and wiggles happily. Her cloud is a vibrant pink, and her mane is all fluffy. "Weeee!" She squeals when she hops on her cloud and goes around speeding on her cloud.

She watched as Saedi zoomed around like herself. "..." WHY CAN'T YOU BE A FLUFF MALE?! She thought as she loomed around, saddened that right now there only seemed to be three males in the whole group.

Zion stayed in his spot, (Meh, no need to do anything if I don't have to... might as well try to sleep). He does so.

((Just wanted to get something small in.

Kikou made a face. She sighed and went outside. "hey, Saedi, do you wanna go exploring with me?" She asked. Kikou smiled. Maybe we can find something interesting! Her eyes sparked.

Saedi:

"Sure!" She giggles, and wiggles her tail. Hopping off her pink little cloud it surrounds her neck like a poodles crest would. "Let's go" She giggles walking side by side with Kiki.

Chessayia: She yawns and stretches groaning at Saedi's antics. She sighs and starts to go exploring in the tunnels of their home, interested in what could be found in these places. Her ice blue eyes glow slightly and help her see in the darkness of the cave. "Well then, apparently it smells bad in the tunnels." She mutters as she continues on. SHe stands on her hind legs and starts walking like that a few steps before falling back onto her front legs and walking. "Huh, it's cooler down here." She whispers, starting to feel a dreading feeling.

Lillith:

She yawns and opens her eyes, really unable to fall asleep soundly. She grunts and stands, stretching soundly before walking around the cave looking at everyone with her bright cherry red eyes.

Kiki smiled. "Yes!~" She cheered happily. "Let's Go!" She said as she ran towards a random path.

Saedi follows her quickly as she runs off. "Wait up!" She giggles and catches up to run side by side with her. "Hmm I wonder is there a place for us to go swimming?" She grins, "I'd love to learn!"

user posted image

Clair raised an eyebrow. "And what would that idea be, young one?" She licked her paw like a cat, and set it down. Curling hair tail a bit, she had a bad feeling about these tunnels. Like something would attack them...

user posted image

Flicking her tail in anticipation, Lotylyn got straight to the heart of the point. "I'm a Lotus dragon, right? So maybe I can control some type of plant thingy, i'll send it down the hole, and if they disapear, maybe they went down a steep hole. And if they keep on going straight, it's safe to pass." Smiling at her plan, she stretched out her limbs. "I'm ready." She said in a quiet voice. She reared back on her hind legs and came back down to the earth, her paws slamming into the ground as she sent up a shoot of Lotus flowers down the tunnel, the dissapeared for a moment, then came up on the other side and continued going. "There's a hole in the path." She finally announced. "But no biggy, right? We can just follow the flowers down the dark tunnel and jump over that thing." She said.

Kiki rushed around to observe everything on her path. She managed to find spiders and other insects in some bushes and in trees. Kikou heard something on the ground and found a tarantula that was coming over to her. "Ehhhh!" She yelled in confusion as she backed away, surprised that spiders can be hairier and bigger. She then continued to trot on the path with Saedi.

"Very well. What a great plan, actually." She patted the hatchling's head softly and took a few steps into the tunnel. It was dark, but her eyes seemed to ajust quickly.

Saedi:

She squeals when a lizard flicks its tongue at her. "Omygosh!" She giggles and picks it up, putting it on her shoulder. "I shall name you Squishy and you are to be my squishy." She giggles and smiles, poking Kiki, "TAG YOUR IT!" She dashes down the path giggling.

"hey, Wait for me!" She called out and tripped on a rock. Kiki fell flat on her face, and she was covered in dry dirt. She shook her body to try and clean out some of the dirt. "Wait for m-" She tripped on a log this time, her stomach on the log. "...Ow." She moaed as she pulled herself together. "Slow dow-" She rammed right into a tree, and she rubbed her snout. "Ouchies...." She groaned. Why am I so clumsy right now? She thought as she decided to walk to try and find the daydream.

Saedi: Her cloud swarms around her and beckons her to follow (Yes It does don't make me prove it) She follows it but she can't seem to find Kiki. "KIKI!!!" She calls, looking around for her, "KIKI!!!!" Doesn't hear a reply so she starts to get worried. She starts to run in a random direction to find her but falls into a deep crevice, getting stuck. "HEEELP!" Her lizard is still apparently stuck to her shoulder with wide beady eyes.

Kiki looked around, trying to find Saedi by uncovering the bushes and other kinds of hiding places a hatchling could hide in. "Saedi! Hey! Saedi!" Kikou called out. Just where did Saedi go. Oh, come on! Please show me the way to Saedi somehow! She sighed. She never imagined it to be so hard to find a very colorful and noticable hatchling in a place like this.

user posted image

Flattening her ears to the side of her head as Clair pat her on the head, Lotylyn smiled warmly at the praise and padded into the dark tunnel beside her. "Who will go first?" She asked suddenly.

user posted image

"I suppose I will." Clair said. She still felt wary about this tunnel, and knew there had to be dangers within it. Cautiously, she walked in.

user posted image

"Alright." Lotylyn said, dipping her head in acknowledgement as she headed deeper into the cave, her pupils widened as she quickly tried to adjust to the dark tunnel, but the Lotus were bright and brilliant, lighting up the path of the hole.

(Anyone ready for the first Protagonist attack?))

Soft thudding could be heard on the forest's floor as a strange sihloutte rushed past, twisting and turning in between the bushes and leaves in a specific, familiar route. It was heading straight for the cave. It's brown, light scales brushed up against the vegetation as it made way for the clearing, only to abruptly stop and crouch down near the bushes for cover. It peered out from behind the leaves with vicious, green, glowing eyes. It let out soft snarl, and the blinking eyes vanished as soon as they had appeared. It was bigger than any hatchling, standing on legs with a long, whip-like tail at the back. It had arms- but they wern't as long as it's legs, but they did have 3-inch dagger-like claws.

"Saedi! Saedi!" Kiki called out. She still hasn't found the daydream yet. "Saedi!" She yelled her name. Kikou still wasn't aware of the dangers yet, which kept her innocence untainted. Saedi, where are you...? She sighed. "Maybe exploring the forest wasn't such a good idea after all..." She looked down at the ground. "But Saedi needs to be found first!" She said with determined eyes. "Saedi! Please reply back!" She yelled out, hoping something would give a sign on where Saedi is.

Edited by Jass

Maer:

He growls and crouches down on all fours, his glowing magma like eyes spot a rustling in the bushes and the glowing eyes briefly. But it's the scent that tipped him off. "Guys, Were in trouble." He growls and paces in front of the cave entrance, bristling with anxiety.

Saedi:

She yells and yells until she can't yell anymore, she had fallen in a crevice between two cracks. She can't move cause her arms and legs are pinned. Her cloud had dissipated since it can't go underground.

Kiki was sure he had heard her own name from somewhere. "Saedi!" She smiled and ran forward to the direction of her voice. She stopped for a moment. Kikou elled out to see if Saedi would reply. "HEY SAEDI! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Kikou yelled out very loudly, scaring some of the birds in the progress. She waited to receive a reply back.

~~~

Avio could sure feel/hear another, anonymous vibration going on in his web. He quickly shrank. I think I'll let Maer and the others handle the situation... He thought. His instinct told him to back up, or run away, rather than fight.

Saedi:

"I'm stuck!" She rasps loudly. Her throat hurting, she coughs and wriggles around stuck.

Maer: He growls loudly and lumbers outside, bellowing loudly, even for him. He bares his teeth and lets out a spurting flame like magma bursts. He growls and blows the magma towards the bushes in a threatening action.

Kiki went on a random path, guessing that it would take her to Saedi. It didn't, however, so so she went back to take the other path. "Don't worry, Daydream! I'll help you out somehow!" She exclaimed. She followed on the second trail, hoping that Saedi would be Okay.

~~~

Avio hid behind a rock, or, at least, that was what he thought it would be. "I wish I could help him, but I can't fight...I'm a healer, after all." He sighed, disappointed that he couldn't help anyone yet. Maybe it'll get better later on... He encouragingly thought.

((Please don't kill this one))

The velociraptor cocks its head to one side. How could they have noticed him? They were making enough noise to bring back the dead. The creature leaped out of the way just as his hideout got burnt. Snarling quietly, the velociraptor makes up a new plan. 'Lure... big one... away...' It slips silently through the bushes, not making a sound. Every one in a while, it glances back at the hatchling, watching its every move. Finally, once it was in a diffrent position, it clutched a rather large rock in its hands and threw it out into the opening where the cave was to distract the hatchling. Once the rock was thrown, it quietly slipped back into place, dead silence cutting through the wind like a knife.