XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Avio looked around before getting extremely bored. "Hey, Maer, do you like Kiki?" He asked, trying to start a conversation with him. He wondered what Kikou was even doing. I'm guessing its very silly. He thought as he wandered the cave. "And also, Zion, what do you think of everybody?" He asked the gold hatchling.

~~~

"What do you think you'll look like when you grow up?" Kikou randomly said as she ate another dragonberry.

Zion looked at Avio, not really going to make a facial expression, he wouldn't see it anyway. "I... well... I don't hate anyone here... Other than that, I feel my opinion is my own."

Maer:

He turns his head and looks at the white hatchling, "I don't love her and I don't hate her so I guess I like her." He turns back watching the two girls outside.

Lillith:

"I guess I'll look like a purple dragon horse." She smiles and grazes some more before licking her snout. She looks at her back towards Kiki-chan "You wanna go back or ride me some more"

(Dont make it sound perverted.))

((I'm not. He's only asking to start a conversation.))

Avio looked at Zion curiously before looking over at Maer. "..." Avio's conversation seemed to have turned into an awkward situation. He sighed. "Why don't we scavenge for food then?" He said to them.

~~~

"You can just call me Kiki or Kikou if ya want!" She happily reminded her.

"You wanna go back or ride me some more"

Lillith:

"OKay. You can call me Lillith or something. It doesn't matter."

Maer:

He nods. Having sat for a long time the place where he was sitting was thrumming with a very hot heat. He goes outside and glows slightly, passing by the girls he slips into the bushes, his magma eyes glowing brightly.

"...Anyway, I think I'll just walk for now!~" She replied to Lillith's previous question. She noticed that Maer passed by. "Fluffy Tackle!~" She shouted as she tackled Maer one last time before smiling and getting off of him. "Go-od Luck!~" She said.

Edited by Jass

Maer: "omph.." He turns his head slightly "Hello." He says softly before going deeper into the wildness of their home. He sniffs the air and flicks his tail, a deep rumbling growl emits from him as he lunges and captures a prehistoric looking raptor creature. The creature hisses and tries to bite at him and he bites it neck, snapping it with his jaws. He and the creature are about the same size. He drags it back to the cave and looks at the others "Dig in." He walks out.

Lillith: "Okay." She enters the cave again, her hooves clopping and clipping as she walks. She goes to a little alcove that is shadowed and she lays down.

Kikou looked at the corpse. "Aww...its dead. And not fluffy." She sadly said. She looked at Avio, who was backing away from the corpse. She did a mischievous smile. Quickly, she tackled him and dragged him away from the cave."Let's go eat some berries!" She said to him.

Zion walked over and grabbed and chunk. He nodded at Maer and walked back to his spot. He then sat and ate quietly.

Kiki watched quietly at Avio, who was eating the berries. She was interested to see how Avio chews them and swallows them. She smiled, stuffing herself with berries, staining her mouth purple. She wondered if anything else is going to happen. "hmm..." She wondered if Avio could heal dragons now. "Avio, I have a scratch on my paw, could you heal it?" She lied. She felt completely guilty for just lying to him, and she made a unsure face. Avio however, didn't notice it all since he was blind.

~~~

Avio smiled back. "Sure! I can do that! Or I think I can..." He tried concentrating on his paws. It took a lot less time for him to actually summon a white light, but it died out quickly. He sighed, bothered by how he couldn't heal at all yet.

((What are the colors of a dragonberry?))

Edited by Jass

Maer:

He nods and sits at his spot again. Not really caring anymore.

Chessayia:

She crawls from her nest and tears some meat from the raptor before going back to her nest and eating it. She wighs and licks her snout before falling back asleep.

Lillith:

She had her fill of food and is sleepy so she goes to sleep.

Saedi:

She sneaks up and tears a foot from the raptors leg and runs away quickly gobbling it down.

Kiki, hyper, ran around a tree 20 times before running to tackle Avio, laughing with joy. She then tackled Maer, giggling. "You're it!" She said as she quickly got off of him and waited for Maer to play. "Come on!" She cheerfully said. "Maer-kun!~" She joked.

Maer:

He looks at her before dashing after he. "Your asking for it"

he laughs as he runs, his claws making clicking noises as he runs. His scales glow bright reddish orange.

Kiki quickly ran through trees, hoping to tire out the ember hatchling. "Try to catch me!~" She said to him, laughing.

((Killing dinosaurs with just a snap of your jaws and you only lived for a day?))

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Maer:

He hears the hissing of a snake and he tackles Kiki "Watch out" He tackles her in the nick of time to see a python shoot out where kiki just was. He growls and lunges at the python, biking it as it slithers off. "Phew."

((The smallest known raptor was no bigger than a chihuahua))

Edited by Sylviinael

((Oh! Was it that comsagnthus thingy? Whatever it is. I forgot.))

user posted image

Soul yawned and stepped out of her burrow in the ground. Even as it was dark outside, she could see a bit of light beyond the horizon. Dawn. "G'morning yall." She called sleepily and padded over to a bunch of scattered prey on the ground. Shaking her head in disbeleive, she began picking the remains of a rabbit.

__

user posted image

Lotylyn was about to explore more of the tunnel when she was suddenly jerked back by the tail, and she landed on her hindquarters. With a snort, she used her paw to wipe off the dirt. "Oh... alright." She murmured reluctantly, glancing at the tunnel. If there only was a way.... then a light bulb appeared in her head. "I got an idea!" She chirped again in her usually happy voice.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

"...? A reversed fluffy tackle? no fair..." She sighed as he looked at Maer. "Thanks for saving me, also." She smiled. She looked around. "I'll guess I won't tackle you for the day. Buuttt...the next day, I'm giving you the fluffiest hug tackle of all!" She cheered. "prepare yourself, for I, fluffy queen, shall hug you soon!" She said to him.

Maer;

He laughs and helps her up, before going back to the cave to watch from his post, starting to feel a little weary but it doesn't show on his fierce features. His bright eyes are dulling from tiredness and his markings dont glow as bright. He is starting to cool down more than usual.

"...I feel bored now." she said as she dragged Avio back in. She put Avio in a random spot before exploring the outside world by herself. Um...am I actually going to be safe? She wondered. She didn't mean to worry her friends and her crushes like Avio, Maer and Zion. .....We...almost have no males... She looked at the remaining eggs. She took and shook one egg. I SWEAR TO FLUFFINESS PLEASE BE A FLUFFY MALE. She yelled in her mind.