XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Zion sat thinking about what Kiki said, "Hmm, I think Avio said something about needing a BIG hug... I can't think of much else."

Avio looked at Zion, confused. "Wait what? What are yo-"He was cut off, tackled by Kikou. She stared happily. "Combo 1!~" She tackled Maer and Avio repeatedly. "F-f-fluffy Combo 10~!" She shouted. "K.O fluffy!~" She giggled.

Zion falls on his back laughing at what Kiki is doing to them. He even needs to wipe a tear away sinces it's so funny.

Lillith:

She turns and flicks her ears around. "Geez, Hyper much?" She stamps a hoof and backs up. She sees the Pillow dragon hugging an ember dragon tightly "Dear gods that poor dragon." She looks around and sighs, going into the shadows.

Chessayia:

She opens an eyes when she hears kiki exclaiming like a lunatic. "Ugggggh Kiki..." Groans and covers her snout.

Maer:

Lovely.... She's a hyper fluff ball now. He groans.

Saedi:

She has her cloud cover her ears as she continues to sleep ontop of it.

Kiki smiled sweetly. "~COMBO FLUFF!~" She said before her stomach growled. "...Pillow, I'm hungry." She said. She stopped tackling both of the boys. She sat. "Hey Avio, I just figured out that you're blind!." She sweetly said. Her yellow eyes sparked. "Heehee!" She said, smiling like she was planning something.

Lillith:

"Speaking of food." She slips from the shadows and goes outside. The sky is still dark but she doesn't care, her eyes glowing bright red in the light. She sniffs the air and licks her nose, "well its quiet at least."

"Wait, its still night time?" She asked. She was suppose to be sleeping, but, she was wide awake. She wandered outside, yellow eyes glowing. ".....so.....anything fluffy?" She asked.

Lillith:

She turns her horse like head and stares at the pillow dragon, "My mane? My tail? That tree.." Points with a hoof before going to the berry bush and eating some dragonberries. Her tail twitches and so do her ears.

Kiki looked around. There were very few males. Hmmmm... She thought. What's the next new thing to tackle...? She looked at Chessayia. She wasn't a male, but it would have to do. "Go! Go! Go!" She quickly shouted and tackled Chessayia.

Edited by Jass

Chessayia:

"HOLY SCALES!" Is awoken again, she smiles slightly, her shout was a mere silent squeal.

Kiki giggled. "Who's next?" She stared at Lillith. "F-F-FEMALE COMBO 1!~" She shouted as she tackled Lillith.

~~~

Avio was certainly hearing Kiki tackling dragons. "She's tackling females now?" He asked, surprised that Kiki would actually tackle the same gender of her kind.

Lillith:

She kicks with her back hooves when Kiki leaps onto her back. She runs around snorting and bucking wildly. "HOLY SMOKE" Her fluffy mane tickles Kiki's face.

Kiki giggled at Lillith's mane. "That tickles!" She said. Kikou flailed around with her legs as the dragon Lillith galloped and ran around. "Whoooaa!" She excitingly said.

Edited by Jass

Lillith:

"Hold on." She flicks her ears and starts to gallop forward along the path giving Kiki a pony ride before turning and running back to the cave, doing that a few times for Kiki's enjoyment.

Kiki looked at the view. It looked nice and threateningly dangerous at the same time. She smiled. "The trees sparkle when they're blown by the wind!" She exclaimed. "But sparkle trees will never be better than fluffy trees!" She yelled out. "DON'T WORRY FLUFFY KINS, I'LL FIND YOU!" She shouted.

Lillith:

She skids to a stop and faceplants in the ground, dirt covering her. "Ow."

((Argh, I'm so slow...))

Clair huffed and pulled the hatchling back gently by her tail. "Be careful, there could be dangers anywhere, and I do not wish for you to slip and fall." She warned. Something about this young dragon made her feeling strange. She worried for it, and yet felt the need to kind to her. She smiled. Thought she didn't like how something that wasn't bitterness felt, she decided that this would be the hatchling she would be nice to. It just seemed right to her.

Lillith:

She slowly gets up, shaking her mane out. Apparently Kiki hung on. She starts to walk around with Kiki on her back "You Hungry Fluffy?" She asks sniffing around for food.

"Hai!~" She happily said. She was hungry, obviously. She didn't drink or eat since yesterday. "What are your talents?" She curiously asked, smiling.

Lillith:

"Hello" She "I dont have talents besides fitting in with both dragons and horses....I still need to find them though." She smiles "What are your's and what do you eat?"

"I become a fluffy Pillow!~" She replied with pride. "I'll be the most fluffiest of the fluffy!" She said, determined. "Oh, and I eat stuff and water." She replied to Lillith's second question. "Heehee, Avio and Maer and Zion. They'll all look so cute and fluffy!~" She sighed.

Edited by Jass

Lillith:

She snorts and twitches her tail. She walks slowly over to a dragonberry bush. "Their alright" She starts to graze from the berries, being short enough for kiki to reach, but tall enough so she's the right sized pony.

Kiki quickly reached out to grab some of the dragonberries. Her yellow eyes showed excitement as Kikou managed to grab a few. She stuffed them right into her mouth. Her mouth was dyed with the colors of the dragonberries. "I have no idea why, but I have a irresistible feeling of ending your name 'chan.' Like Lillith-chan!~" She smiled.

Edited by Jass

Lillith-Chan:

She giggles and smiles "Hahahaha okay Kiki-chan." She grins and eats more berries before her muzzle get covered in berries. She feels like she's gotten a new friend..

"Heehee!~ I wonder if I should name the boys at the end with 'kun.' " She wondered. "Like Maer-kun!~" She said. "Or Avio-kun!~ Zion-kun works well too." She giggled. "Pillow-chan!~" She joked a bit. "...Since Avio is blind....." Kikou's yellow eyes sparked. She smiled. "kekeke...."