XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Maer:

"Has Anyone seen soul?" He speaks gruffly, leaning down to be face to face with the little purple hatchling, his breathe hot and his body radiating a fel heat. His markings glow slightly.

user posted image

"Ummm.. no." She squeaked, rearing back from his hot breath. "I don't know who Soul is." She fell back, scrambling among the stones of the cave floor. She squeaked again and backed up, unknown to her, she released a putrid smell into the air, the scent of her fear spreading into the air.

((Woah. Maer knows EVERYONE. *le gasp* I don't recall Soul introducing himself to anyone yet. But it is possible that someone told him about her.

Avio fell into a deep sleep, most likely that he won't wake up until morning time comes.

~~~

Kikou woke up again, with her lazy instincts still activated. she looked around. There were almost no boys sleeping or doing something as far as she can she. Aww...Where are all the cute boys who love me? She asked herself. She got off the nest. "I will go find them then!" She whispered loudly before walking inside the tunnel. She stopped for a moment. "Hmm, I don't know where I'm going sooo..." She layed on her stomach and slept.

((Lets say he saw the Soulpeace egg from his perch, cause he could see everything.))

Maer:

He snorts and turns around, lumbering back into the middle of the cave. He goes to his egg shell and tosses it in the air before biting down on it in the middle of the air. He hisses loudly and climbs up to his perch again.

Avio was sleeping,but he still heard Maer and the other hatchling. He didn't really bother to wake up, though. I'm sure nothing would go wrong. He thought to himself.

((Blah, my characters are asleep right now, so all I can do is wait until its morning. tongue.gif ))

user posted image

Being alone at night-time sent a shiver down Soul's spine. She didn't actually know how the day went by that fast- but, hey, time is time, right? She crept along the bushes, following the scent until she came across the OrcheDrake. "Where's your freinds?" He asked. "No time for that." Soul said, stamping a paw down on the floor forcefully. "Something is wrong with this valley, I can feel it. Now, tell me what's going on with it." She demanded, she had to get this done with now. "Alright, alright, alright. Once upon a time, millions of dragons discovered the valley. They lived and thrived her a long time ago... but mystical beasts attacked and drove them out of their homes. Without the dragons to care and nourish the valley, the prehistoric beasts now rule over here. But me and some other dragons are trying to use what we have to get everything back to normal with our powers." He finished, taking in a raspy breath. "Just who are these beasts? What are they?" She pressed on, anxious to know more. The old Orchedrake sighed and chuckled. "Ohh.. you only wish." The Drake laid his head back down and his eyes closed, his breathing now slowed. 'He's asleep' She thought, glancing around and darting away in the direction of the cave.

((Rawr. Coding is being a troll.))

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Maer:

He's been drifting in and out of sleep, but now he's anxious, not really tired anymore. Cause everytime he closes his eyes he sees his mother laying on the ground, her inner flame extinguished. He sits and watches the others sleep, feeling like its his job as largest male to protect his pack. 'I guess they are MY pack..' he ponders. Leaping from his spot he starts to examine everyone, and check the camouflage for the cave entrance. His glowing eyes spot something outside. He tilts his head to the side slightly as he watches something approach.

"Uh, sure. I guess we could explore the cave." Clair said as she watched the other hatchling walk off. "Where would you like to go first?" She said in a surprisingly cheery voice.

Maer: He sits at the entrance to the cave watching with bright glowing eyes and fierce stature.

Zion barely lifted his head to see Maer at the entrance, "You can look and touch, but don't burn down my work..." He said it tiredly but with no real emotion. He then looked around and saw Kiki sleeping, (She's really weird...).

Edited by Dotzrus

((Read her Prof, It cracked me up xd.png))

Maer:

"In the morning before I pass out I push some boulders infront of our cave." He speaks bluntly, sitting down with a thump, his markings glowing bright in the dim light. Turning his head slightly he sees a pair of glowing ice blue eyes before they blink out of sight. 'Weird, I'm apparently not trusted.'

Zion put his head back down, "Fine, but we are doing it together. You might be strong, but it would be easier and faster if we work together..." He smirked at the thought of working WITH Maer. Of how that might turn out...

Maer:

"Your Kidding me right?" He laughs, his laugh is deep and bellowing. Its cruel and mean, which makes him snort. "Fine....But I guess I might as well wear ferns around my waist and around my torso and primp up my scales like a little girl." He speaks sarcastically.

Chessayia:

She stares at Maer briefly before looking at Zion, 'Brave little fellow...'

Zion laughs at how stupid that made Maer sound, "Fine, but that means Kiki won't want you since you'll look like a female. Maybe you can trick Avio if your voice and breath wasn't a dead giveaway."

Kiki awoke to find that some of the hatchlings and the others have woken up. She looked at Avio, who was still 'zzzing' around. She did a mischievous smile. "LET ME HUG YOU UNTIL NIGHT TIME." She tackled Avio.

~~~

Avio woke up suddenly to find something soft and fluffy tackling him. ".....Kiki?" He said to the hatchling. "I'm not in a comfortable situation." He said to her. Kikou then got off and tackled him again to the opposite direction. "Bett-er?~" She smiled. She then looked around and tackled Zion.

Maer:

He smirks kind of liking this hatchling. He clears his throat and tries to speak girly "Like omygod its almost morning!" Sounds like a transgender dude.

Zion got up again, "Really not your thing, your size makes your voice to deep." Since he was already up, he saw Kiki zoom at him. Zion rolled up into a ball and rolled to the side, dodging her tackle.

Kiki's tackle was dodged. She face palmed the floor. "Ouchies..." She mumbled. "And I almost started a combo, too." She sighed. Kikou then looked at Maer, another mischievous look in her eyes. "You are mine!" She called out and tackled him.

Edited by Jass

Zion got out of his ball and called out as Kiki tackled Maer, "He's more of your type anyway!"

(((Night all)))

Maer:

He hisses in surprise but when he see's its Kiki he relaxes "Hello kiki.....Or shall I call you miss fluff?" He smirks slightly before returning his gaze back to the outside world.

((FLUFFINESS. SO MUCH FLUFFINESS.))

user posted image

So many emotions and questions ran through Soul's head. Why was she born here? Who was she to be? Why this place? Is there something that she could do? The Soulpeace padded smoothly into the cave, hardly openening her mouth. "Hello, sorry i'm late." That was all she had said. She kept a poker face on. Realizing that it was time to go to sleep, she padded over to her eggshell; only to have her front leg shoot forth and kick the shell into the wall. It shattered into tiny pieces, then it clattered to the floor. She was obviously questioning her existence. She padded to the corner of the cave, using her claws to scoop up dirt to make a shallow burrow in the ground. Soul curled up inside, using some left over dirt to pack the walls and secure them while she fell into a dreamless sleep.

___

user posted image

"Let's explore the tunnels!" She chirped, slowly padding over to a rather large hole in the wall. She peeked inside. All she saw was darkness. The same darkness... but she knew that there was a passage there. She hopped inside. "Look! Theres a steep slope down here!" Her voice echoed around the cave's walls, making it sound surprisingly deep.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Lillith:

'Well this is awkward....IM UPSIDE DOWN!' She speaks to herself mentally as the darkness is enveloped around her. Instead of claws she has hooves, little itty bitty hooves. 'Hmmm....I wonder what its like outside, Im to nervous to go out there but this shell is making me itch.' She continues to talk to herself. She wriggles around and her egg starts to roll "Gah! Help MEEEE!" She screams as her egg continues to roll, it finally stops and runs over a rock going through the air slightly before hitting the ground hard. "oof!" The egg cracks. 'Well then, that works.' She giggles. She starts to kick the egg walls hard before a hoof breaks free. 'Almooooost there' She grunts and rolls her egg back before it goes rolling forward and she balances on her one hoof. Using that chance she break her other hoof free and starts to hop and squirm around.

(((Well, now is the time for people to send in forms to be the two new dragons that came out.)))

Lillith:

'This is just great..' She mentally chatters with herself, still hopping and squirming. She trips of her own hoof and lands in a face plant on the ground. But that impact causes her shell to rupture in a million pieces and reveal the knobby kneed horse looking Horse Dragon. She looks around with bright red eyes and twitches an ear. "Well this is interesting..." She mutters looking at the others.

Kiki smiled happily, her bright, yellow eyes shining. "Happy late birthday!" Kiki exclaimed. She looked at the other hatchlings. "So, pillows, what are we going to do?" She cheerfully asked, excited and hyper.