XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

((Georgexu, you can't just time-skip like that. Not everyone's ready.))

((Sorry, I'm going to erase it then.))

(A time-skip for a role-play is in the fictional world. So it doesn't follow the real world. At the moment, based on the other posts, it is still the same night that Aracelis and Christine hatched. Time in the role-play doesn't follow real world time.

Really, everyone is waiting until every character has 'fallen asleep'. Once that happens, then there is a time skip to the next day, meaning that everyone skips when their hatchlings are sleeping ((unless one of them has a dream)). Then all the characters wake up in the fictional morning.)

(A time-skip for a role-play is in the fictional world. So it doesn't follow the real world. At the moment, based on the other posts, it is still the same night that Aracelis and Christine hatched. Time in the role-play doesn't follow real world time.

Really, everyone is waiting until every character has 'fallen asleep'. Once that happens, then there is a time skip to the next day, meaning that everyone skips when their hatchlings are sleeping ((unless one of them has a dream)). Then all the characters wake up in the fictional morning.)

I am confuse right now. Thank you for that clarification. xd.png

((If you are still confused, then allow me to make things a bit brighter. The real life time has NO effect what so ever on the RP. The RP does not move with real life time. You have to remember, it's not day-time until everybody's characters get to sleep and I or someone else announces the timeskip. Until then, the sun shouldn't even be out.

Some of you are still confused about the time the hatchlings mature. The hatchlings have to mature in 3-4 days now. Not 1 day. Not 2 days. That's just it, no exceptions.))

user posted image

Soul's face turned red, even her whole body seemed to flush. She smiled at Zion. " Yeah, we make a pretty good team. Let's get these rabbits back to the cave." Blood had already started pooling under the rabbit, staining the green grass a bright, crimson red. She leaned forward and grabbed the dead carcass by the scruff, dragging it along across the ground as it made a trail of red.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Zion looked at Soul blush. He wasn't sure why she did, but he shrugged and smiled as he grabbed the other rabbits in his mouth and picked them up. Mouth full, he talked to Soul telepathically.

It's so tempting to eat these now... oh I can't wait to dig in. How about you Soul?

They made their approach to the cave as the day moved on. Zion wondered why they couldn't stay out together longer.

((So when are we going to time-skip now? May I ask in what time are we now? Are we the same day as Christine hatched? xd.png I apologise but I'm new in RP, so bear with me. By the way, I'm enjoying this RP.))

((The time-skip will start once everyone gets to sleep. Yea, and we're still in the same day that Christine hatched.

And i'm also glad your enjoying it.))

user posted image

It's so tempting to eat these now... oh I can't wait to dig in. How about you Soul?

Soul stopped in front of the cave for a brief moment, inhaling the scent of the other hatchlings.

'I can't either. Maybe we can eat for a few moments...' She eyed the dead bunny in her mouth, the salty tang of it's blood in her mouth tempting her to eat it.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Zion grinned while holding the two rabbits in his mouth.

I like the way you think, I'll be right back.

He dragged the two rabbits inside the cave and drooped them by the water pool. He licked his chops and yelled aloud,

"FRESH KILL HERE! TWO FAT RABBITS FOR THE TAKING!!"

Without another word, he ran out to Soul and smiled happily.

"We can share this one now!"

user posted image

Soul let out a small chuckle and nodded at Zion. Without another word, she bent down and teared into the rabbit, taking small chunks of meat and picking at it with her teeth. She felt the satisfying crunch of flesh and she savored it as it slid down her throat.

"That was wonderful. Probably the best I ever tasted." She shook her head to get rid of the strips of meat hanging from her mouth and swiped her tongue over her lips to clear the blood.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Zion smiled as he saw Soul dig in. Hungry as ever, he joined in the feast. Though hungry, Zion made sure to split the rabbit evenly with Soul, even if he was larger than her. The smell was wonderful, the taste was wonderful, Soul was wonderful. Zion froze and blushed from his wandering thought as he looked up at Soul. He found it hard to look away, she really was wonderful. In Zion's mind, she shined like a beautiful jewel, polished to the point of reflecting the sun's light off her feathers. His stomach growled at him, telling him to finish his meal. Upset at his stomach, Zion quickly finished his half of the rabbit and cleaned off his mouth.

"Yeah, it was... wonderful."

((CORNY ZION IS CORNY!! biggrin.gif))

user posted image

"It was." She stretched her neck forward and nuzzled Zion. "Come on, let's go inside. I'm getting a bit tired."

She flicked her tail and padded over to a corner in the cave, twiswting her kneck to the side to look at Zion. "You comin'?" She added.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Zion stood there, stunned from the affectionate touch from Soul. He paused a few seconds before responding to Soul's question.

"Uh... sure!"

Feeling stupid, Zion slowly walked into the cave and looked around.

Well the cave is still intact... so that's good.

Zion yawned and made his way over to Soul. He then sat down and little bit away from her, wanting to give her personal space if she wanted it.

"I'm getting tired too. We need to get used to these wings soon though. They feel useless if I can't use them to fly."

user posted image

"Yeah... maybe we can test them out more tomorrow." She gave a small, but reassuring grunt. She let her head sink down to her paws below and gave out wistful sigh.

She closed her eyes slowly, her breathing falling into a rythimic pattern as her side rose and fell. She gave one last glance at Zion, a small smile breaking over her features as sleep crashed upon her like a wave.

(((Oh, this mushy one on one love story. How my feelings for you have no clue what to think.))

user posted image

Zion smiled back, knowing that he had a good friend in Soul. Padding over to his nest of rocks that he made, Zion curled up on it and closed his eyes.

This place is nice. other than that one attack, I think we can handle ourselves very well... it's a mini paradise.

Zion then drifted into sleep.

(New style for Matrix.)

user posted image

Vibrations from the outside were quieting down, the louder sounds absolutely silent. The warmth around it's small body was comforting, the feeling of the walls close to its skin enjoyable. The small creature had its eyes closed tightly, curled in a neutral position. It was relaxed, quiet and calm swirling around its mind in lazy streams. The outside was almost in reach, the creatures life almost ready to begin, but the goal was not nearby just yet.

Soon...

It curled its tail closer to its dipped head, grasping the limb with soft, useless claws. Tightening its hold, wanting to have a sense of itself, the creature let itself drift into something close to sleep.

Soon...

user posted image

A small creature was tucked away, safe in a corner, hidden well behind rocks. It had not been found. It was laid a few days later than most, but it was still fertile.

The small creature had been forming under that oh-so-thin eggshell for a time, but it did not know time. It only knew the sensation of warmth, soft sounds murmured by its caretakers, and darkness. It had been this way forever, to the creature. But the warmth had left, the sounds were different and sometimes frightening, and the darkness was shrinking.

Warmth.

It did not think the word, it imagined the sensation. But, it was, in fact, the creature's first thought.

Where?

It knew location from where the warmth was coming from, but now it was nowhere. Still no words yet.

Warmth. Where?

Its soft, almost shapeless claws moved through the darkness and brushed the barrier, where warmth was supposed to be coming from. It lifted its head very slightly, attempting to feel the nonexistent warmth. Still nothing. The creature curled its forming tail over its sealed nostrils and let the thoughts leave it. It fell into something like sleep, imagining the soft sounds and warmth were there again, and that more soft sounds were coming from somewhere on the creature's snout.

Edited by slp0001

user posted image

Dawn was breaking. There was a little light rising from the East. Christine rub her eyes and blinked. She looked at her side to see Aracelis still fast asleep. Deciding that she not wake him, she strolled off the forest to have a morning walk.

user posted image -> user posted image -> user posted image -> user posted image

The small creature was aroused from its sleep-like state by a new feeling. The space felt... tight. The creature felt... more complete. It also felt something inside of it, something that made it want to move and test the barriers. It began to move and was surprised when it realized its space was smaller than before. It made a high-pitched sound, too, which surprised it even more. It squirmed again, making the egg rock forward. It fell, and a small crack was formed.

A little bit of air, fresh air, and a tiny bit of light came into the egg. The creature was frightened at first, but found itself drawn to these things. Strange new thoughts and revelations stirred in its mind. It was a male, but didn't even know that or even have the concept of male or female yet. Now, though, it shall be called a he. A word, his very first, formed in his mind.

Diamanté.

It applied to him somehow, he knew. This was interesting, so he continued thinking words.

Diamanté... I... want... light... I... want... air...

He lifted his now-claws and struck at an uncracked section of his shell. 'I' also applied to him, he knew somehow, and air and light was what came in and attracted him so much. He thought that 'want' must mean more of it for him. He struck out again and again, and although his blows were weak, they traced cracks all around the shell.

user posted image

The Black Marrow woke slowly. His mind was fogged up with sleep and parts of his body were being warmed up by the suns rays, including his face. The hatchlings closed hands opened and then shut leisurely, his tail curled around his legs and arms, the tip touching his chest. A fresh breeze passed through and the trees around him rustled in a chaotic mumble with its passing.

So nice...quiet, warm. Want...want to stay like this........wait....wait-wait-wait---where am I?

The sudden quiet and the loudness of his own thoughts jolted Xil up. Jerking his head up, eyes snapped open but vision blurred with sleep, the Black Marrow pushed himself half up before he got dizzy. Blood rushed to his head and he collapsed back into his previous position, blinking rapidly as the fuzziness faded.

As his eyes cleared, Xil turned his red head around to look at his surroundings. The hatchling was disoriented to find that he was in the middle of a forest, resting in a pile of still-living plants. It was light out, possibly morning, and the place was calm. Small spouts of bird song rang out, but they were few and far between, with the wind in the trees being the loudest.

While the scenery was quite beautiful and peaceful, the Black Marrow was currently trying to figure out why he was here. Hadn't he went back to the cave with the others and slept in his broken eggshell? How had he gotten here? Did someone move him here for some reason?

As Xil pushed himself up (slowly this time), his mind seemed to turn to the worst. Bits and pieces of his nightmare seemed to work into his memory and it was hard to figure out what had been a dream and what had been real. Flicking his tail around and trying not to think of why or how he got here, Xil glanced around and started forward on a random path. He didn't know where he was going or if it was safe, but he was still disoriented and sleepy, dulling any edge that he had.

It didn't take long for him to stumble upon something. The Black Marrow hatchling hadn't watched where he was going and tripped, his jaw and chest crashing into the dirt and his arms twisting in pain. By falling, however, Xil caught sight of a flash of white color. Slowly pulling his arms up to a comfortable position and wincing as little flashes of pain poked his chest, Xil crawled very slowly forward. He was behind a large bush and could see through it (though he didn't know if others could see him just as well). Looking around, the Black Marrow hatchling spotted what had caught his attention.

It was a white hatchling with green colored feet. For a second, Xil felt excited and was ready to leap out to introduce himself, but some thoughts stopped him. He had woken up in some random place and now had found a stranger, a dragon he did not know. His nightmare was keeping him in place as well. Those creatures in his dream were familiar, and he remembered them saying things about his appearance. He knew he didn't look like the others, like Evako or Lillith, so was that a reason he was out here?

Did someone move him here because of that?

No, that's silly. It doesn't make sense...does it?

Shaking his head, Xil crawled a little more forward, his upper body now in the bush and his back legs and tail out. He decided that he'd watch this other hatchling; if they seem friendly, then maybe he can go introduce himself.

(Interaction with Christine a go. Will do Matrix later.)

(I should have said jungle instead of forest. The map shows that there's only a dense jungle and no forest. I thought they were interchangeable.)

user posted image

Christine strolled of the dense jungle, searching for something to eat. Perhaps some berries?, she wondered. Mostly, she just saw a lot of mushrooms growing underneath the towering trees. She still went on. She then caught glimpse of someone behind some bushes. She thought it might be Aracelis but this hatchling is maroon in colour. Aracelis is black with little stars on his scales. She was going to look behind the bush but the hatchling wasn't there. Where is he? she wondered. Maybe it was just my imagination, she concluded. She decided to go deeper into the jungle.

user posted image -> user posted image -> user posted image -> user posted image

Diamanté continued to strike the wall of the egg. A small hole was there, and a gush of fresh air and light was coming in. The hole widened.

Suddenly the egg cracked apart altogether, and a small creature tumbled out. It was a pure white color with touches of gold, and a red muzzle. The creature, which was of course Diamanté, blinked his eyes. There was more than light now- there was color!

There was gray and lots of it, a bright patch of gold, which made him blink even more, blue, white, off-white, and purple! The colors other than gray were close together and weren't moving more than slightly. Diamanté focused his eyes. He could see now that they were dragons- like him, he knew!

With a squeal, he looked down at himself. He was gold and white, like them! Maybe they were his 'parents'? He tried to stand and fell with another squeal.

(Interacting with Zion and Soul)

user posted image

He was woken up by a loud noise. The creature had his eyes closed, claws curled shut and tail twisted around one of his legs. The sound actually startled him, since the hatchling has been living in complete silence whenever he woke up. While the noise had been muffled and a little quiet, it was enough.

His thoughts were slow, but more connected than before, and he pulled up his head so that he was touching the wall of his shell behind him. Hesitantly, the hatchling raised a clawed hand up to touch the wall opposite of him.

-Out...I...I want....sounds out...I want...out...-

He leaned forward, pressing his hand against the shell. That did nothing, so he pulled up his other clawed hand and pressed it forward as well. Again, nothing happened. Sleeping was an option, but the hatchling now had it firmly in his head that getting out was something he wanted.

Leaning back and pulling his arms against his chest, the hatchling hesitated as he tried to assess the situation.

-Out? Want...I want...out. So why...no out? Want out...want out...I want out!-

A flicker of anger raised itself into his chest and the hatchling pressed forward with his hands once more, now tilting his head down and pressing his forehead against the shell as well. It didn't give and, becoming frustrated and irritated, the hatchling pulled his hands back and then slammed them against the shell. He did it a few more times before something happened.

A crack appeared in the wall. It was small and barely let in any light, but it was blinding to the hatchling. It surprised him and he snapped open his mouth to let out a squawk of angry sound. Lashing his claws forward, he attacked the wall with as much force as his body could give, tail joining in on his frustration. The crack got steadily more, with smaller ones appearing wherever his claws dug in.

After that, it didn't take much for the shell to cave and the hatchling fell forward into the blinding light.

user posted image

It wasn't comfortable and he let out a loud sound, which didn't sound loud at all to him. The noise he created was a murmur in his ears and he didn't like that. His hands slapped over his snout, covering his closed eyes, and the air sent shivers over his gray body. He didn't like that he could not make a louder sound and was irritated that he could not voice his discomfort like he wanted.

So, he let out a long, loud, and angry shriek.

user posted image

(For you, GreatDragon)

A medium-loud sound startled Diamanté. He turned his head clumsily, trying to get used to his muscles. A small creature that didn't have his colors, but didn't have the weird appendages coming from the backs of the others, either, was sprawled there like him, claws over his snout. It was another dragon! Diamanté was about to approach when the other hatchling let out a ear-splitting SHRIEK! Diamanté had to choke back a frightened squeal. The other hatchling didn't sound happy. No, not at ALL. So Diamanté thought about what might make the other hatchling happy. Maybe he didn't see the others and felt 'alone', which he was pretty sure meant no other prescences? Diamanté decided to try this first. Somehow he managed to get over to the other one. He tried to speak, but couldn't do anything but an odd sound like 'singing'. He tried again. And again. Finally he managed to sputter, the words strange on his tongue, in a voice that sounded like he was singing-

"A-are you-u lo-o-onely-y? I a-am he-e-ere!"

He sat back, pride glowing in his chest. He could speak! Not well, granted, but he could!

Edited by slp0001

user posted image

The gray hatchling heard the sounds, low and way too muffled, but lilting and almost sing-song. His eyes still felt like they were being stung, even with his clawed hands covering them, and the hatchling was still trembling from the cold, tail curled around him for comfort. It took a few more seconds for some of the words to process in his mind and the hatchling had to organize what was being said and the meanings of each sound.

-Lonely? I...I'm cold...and....Who-who here? Someone...lonely, cold? I...not want lonely...but...cold, somebody take away? Not want lonely...cold...Who here?-

Finally realizing that someone else was really here, that someone was speaking to him and asking him something, the hatchling got up the courage to pull his hands away and look around. His scarlet eyes, void of pupils or any other color, blinked a few times, trying to dispel the blurriness around him. As the surroundings cleared, the hatchling found the other that had been speaking to him, focusing his red eyes on them.

The other hatchling was bright colored and was looking at him. The gray hatchling stared back and, after a second, slowly pushed himself up to a sitting position. Tilting his head, the hatchling remembered that a 'question' had been asked, which meant that an answer needed to be given. His voice was a low rumble, with his three tongues seemingly getting in the way and garbling his words. Even as he spoke, however, the hatchling could just barely hear his own words. Everything seemed rather muffled and that was a pressing question in his head.

"Iei...not lonelwy? Whier...whire you...? Wheir I...Whire I now? Why...why low? Muf...mufflied? So...so quiet."