XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

Soul felt the air catch her wings for a brief moment before she felt herself plummeting towards the ground. She twisted around in mid-air and managed to flap her wings to slow her fall a bit. She looked down at Zion, hoping that he'd come in time and catch her. She flapped her wings again and lifted up her tail to catch more wind through the feathers.

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio looked up and noticed the way that the other hatchlings were playing and having a lot of time together. Maybe the others back at the cave were nice too? Maybe she could play with them? Then she wouldn't feel so lonely. She took a look back at her makeshift den. She'd come back to it soon.. "I'm coming." She declared finally. She slithered towards Maer and the brown hatchling, leaving a deep, thin trail in the ground behind her as she pulled herself along.

Zion looked up wide eyed as Soul fell. His muscles flexed as he jumped up to grab her in midair. He flapped his wings and flipped upside down so she lands on his stomach. He caught her and held her as he fell into the ground on his back, his scales preventing any major damage. He then relaxed and let go of Soul knowing she was safe. "Ow...."

user posted image

Hailey smiled when she say that Wind was getting happier. She liked it when she could make her friends happy. She continued making her moving picture, hoping to maybe make some other hatchlings happier too, if they were sad. She made the picture soar over mountains, and eventually thick coniferous forests. She smiled, wishing to travel there in real life. She didn't even ponder how she knew what they looked like, just relaxed in her ability to even create it at all.

user posted image

Maer looked back at Namio, pleased that she had decided to follow them back to the cave. It would be nice to add another dragon to the family/group. He looked back to Kiki and Avio, and started leading the way back to the cave once again. It was practically midnight, and he was getting tired. He might just sleep all the next day. He walked faster than usual, so they wouldn't seem like easy targets to some kind of predator.

user posted image

Saedi had trouble sleeping. Not because she had already been awoken from her sleep so she could get back to the cave, but because she was distracted by a beautiful moving scene on the wall. Was this magic??? She was transfixed on the picture, wanting to watch it forever. It was just nature, but she couldn't help but watch intently from her little ledge across the cave. It was easy to see, it was so big. Only once, did she snap out of it, due to the voices of younger hatchings below her. The Christmas, Seragamma, and Nebula were still there, chatting up a storm. Her tail swung down loosely as she looked back to the picture on the wall.

user posted image

He was on a cliff, beautiful colors mixing together below on the waves of something that he's never seen before. Above him were the huge figures of multiple dragons, their membranous wings carrying them thru the sky in arcs and twists that captivated his attention.

His awe showed on his face as the dragons flew elegantly around him, their coloring bright and perfect.

As he turned his back to the edge of the cliff, five figures made their way down to him. One was orange, another covered in blue flames, another black and blue, another pure black, and the last a silvery mix of navy blue; every single one of them had blood red eyes, with pitch black pupils targeting him in their vision.

He lowered his belly to the dirt ground as the five approached him, fearful and awed at the same time.

The orange one ruffled its wings up, the spines on its back twisting around each other. Turning its head so one blood red eye observed him, it sneered with disgust, saying in a high pitched voice,

"What is such a disgusting pile of flesh doing so high above its habitat, throwing mud with its gaze?"

The heightened words caught the silvery blue dragons attention and it turned from the black and blue dragon, looking over him with distaste.

"Probably wishing that it was one of the like such as us. Why would such pitiful vermin catch your attention, when it deserves the-"

It was interrupted by the black and blue dragon as it shrieked with a pitched laugh, saying,

"-attention of worms below its level? That spot on the earth is nowhere near one of us and should be thrown off the cliff."

The dragon covered in blue flames pushed itself forward, leaning its face close to his. After a second, it snorted and flared its wings out, thrusting its head up high in the air.

"Doing such a thing will lower our reputation as respected creatures of high and clever authority. Let it throw itself off of the cliff as our wishes command it, as it looks upon us as such high beings."

Both the black and blue dragon and the pitch black dragon let out shrieking laughs, and the pitch black dragon ambled its way over to him, long fangs hanging out of its mouth and its skin covered in soft black fur.

"Oh, lets play with its pitiful vermin mind before hand, shall we? It deserves to have a hand in its own destruction, as it is nothing close to us. It is just a pile of flesh with no closure on what it actually is."

All the other dragon let out laughs at the black dragons words, their faces twisting in maddeningly morbid images.

He pulled away from them, suddenly afraid of these creatures, these things that were not even close to dragons. His feet hit the edge of the cliff, the dragons raucous screams of laughter hurting his ears. They were increasing by the minute and all five swirled around him, blood red eyes watching him in distaste and disgust.

Everything was mixing up and colors and shapes made no more sense, with the cliff seemingly falling apart. The sounds were too loud and he clapped his clawed hands over his ears and curled up, wishing everything would stop.

The bloody eyes swirled around him, screaming laughter surrounding him everywhere and not leaving.

===

In the cave, with things happening and hatchlings trying to sleep, Xil was curled tightly into a ball in the broken remains of his egg. He opened and closed his claws over and over, hissing quietly. His tail twitched every few seconds and he was breathing a little faster than when one is normally asleep, but he didn't wake from his nightmare.

-----------------------------------

user posted image

He was more aware, more awake. Words flowed through his mind from past egg memories and the colors that he had been manipulating were building into more complex things, moving slowly and becoming almost real.

They mixed and matched, and the colors started to split into new things, splattering over shapes with red and seeping into objects with blue and green. They twisted and turned, slimy with new thought and splashed with old thought.

They evolved before him and he continued to learn, to think, and to become the creature he was meant to be.

((I am back!~))

user posted image

Soul let out a yelp of surprise when she felt arms embrace her. The world was twisting and turning around her, rendering her senses useless. Then, before she knew it, she was flipped over and Zion landed on his back. Blinking, she slowly got up, shaking her head, she stared at the gold. "Zion... that was the most wonderful and bravest thing you have ever done." She praised him.

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio followed Maer through the forest. She often stopped to look around with wide eyes. Noises can be heard from everywhere. The hooting of owls, scuffling of small mammals and the distant screeches of raptors and other creatures unknown. She shivered. This was what it was like in the forest? Hopefully, it would be more peacful than this when they got to the actual place.

Zion's eyes blinked a bit as he groaned,

"It was... nothing... just doing my job. You were doing very well at the start."

He flipped, stretched, and got up.

"It's getting dark and I'm a little sore from that" he smiled. "We can head back unless you want me to carry you."

user posted image

Aracelis then said, "Well, let's find something to eat."

~~~

user posted image

Christine replied, "Great! Let's go."

user posted image

Soul gave Zion a kind smile, flashing off her white teeth. "Yea, we should head back." She agreed, and peered at the gold.

"You don't need to carry me, i'm fine." She nuzzled him. "But that was kind of you...Thankyou." She already started to head out of the clearing, glancing back at Zion. "With any luck, we might be able to get some grub on the way back."

Zion smiled and nuzzled her back,

"No problem, I'm just a little protective is all. I've seen what your capable of, you really are amazing."

He walked with her on their way back to the cave. Zion stopped her and held his tail to her mouth to tell her to be quiet. He motioned her to peer through the bushes where they saw three good sized rabbits. Zion licked his mouth and waited for Soul's lead.

user posted image

After a while, Aracelis had his fill. He mainly ate vegetation. After that, he went back to the cave.

~~~

user posted image

Christine after having her fill too, went back to the cave with Aracelis.

user posted image

Everything was black, a darkness that rolled with smooth spirals of heavy matter. He was nowhere, surrounded by nothing. It could have been a century before he started to move but when he did, it was just as slow. Every step took forever and he didn't think of anything besides just walking.

-----

Xil was completely asleep, but his body and nocturnal nature took control. Slowly, he stood up, eyes open but clouded, and started towards the cave entrance, ignoring anything and everything around him.

The cold air didn't wake him and neither did the voices of the other dragons.

(Just want to set up something for the next rp morning. Anyone can see him and try to interact, but I'd rather get him into the forest so that I'm ready when everyone else is to time-skip.)

user posted image

The sounds of the buzzings of night insects and nearby ciacadas filled Soul's earfrills as she padded on. Abruptly, Zion stopped and place his tail over her mouth. She peered behind him to loook was he was guestering at. Ever so slowly, she poked her face into the bushes.

Three, large rabbits stood in the clearing, grazing peacfully and stripping the area of whatever grass it had to offer. She carefully pulled her head out of the bush and she gave a quick, urgent nod to Zion as she crouched down.

user posted image

Zion nodded in return. He then reached out to Soul's mind with his own,

(Your much faster than I am, I can pounce out and pin two down, so the third will run. When we jump out, go for the one on the right while I take down the middle and left one.) He smiled at her, (Easy.)

Then he crouched down, his tail low for balance and his muscles flexed and ready to pounce. His claws unsheathed and his eyes narrowed.

user posted image

After a while, Aracelis looked at his back. "Oh no! Where's Azena?"

~~~

user posted image

Christine was surprised, "I am sure she was with us a while ago. We must go back and find her."

user posted image

Still asleep, the Black Marrow hatchling wandered out of the cave, stumbling slightly on loose rocks that he could have avoided if he had been awake. A few of them chipped painfully into his clawed hands and feet, leaving bruises and a few shallow cuts.

There was a small breeze blowing in the area, moving the leaves of the trees and bushes slightly. It didn't wake him and his body continued on, either because his mental state was too excited to allow him to sleep peacefully or because of some sort of deep nocturnal instinct.

Soon enough, he disappeared into the darkness of the forest, leaving nothing behind.

user posted image

Aracelis past by some bushes. "No sign of her here.", he said. He was starting to worry now.

user posted image

"It's been hours, Aracelis," Christine said. "Maybe we should stop looking and Azena will come back to us. Anyway, let us settle for the night."

Christine laid down in a pile of leaves that she has collected and piled from fallen leaves of the trees. They were in the middle of the dense jungle and these were plentiful.

user posted image

Soul nodded, obviously impressed by Zions plan. 'Okay. Let's do it.' She crouched down low until her underbelly was practically on the ground. She dragged herself silently across the ground. She circled around the bush, peering at the bunnys intently. She nodded to Zion.

user posted image

Zion's muscles flexed and with a sudden release of energy, he flew out of the bush and rammed his claws into the throats of the rabbits. With the added weight of his body, the combined shock and weight of the attack killed them. The third paused a heart beat and ran off in the direction of Soul's bush. It's all you!

user posted image

Eyes locked on her target, Soul leapt after the third rabbit, cutting off it's run for freedom short. She felt the satisfying crunch of flesh as her claws sliced into the rabbit's skin. Blood poured freely from the wound, staining and dotting the ground like a scarlet paint. The rabbit collasped to the ground, maw parted out in a scream of terror, dull eyes staring up at the black sky as it gave one last spasm.

Soul flicked the blood off of her claws, a small smirk crossing her face. "Well that went surprisingly well..."

user posted image

Zion dropped the first and second rabbits next to the third. He smiled at their success. "Well? It went perfectly.It wouldn't have worked if we weren't such an amazing team." He looked at her and tilted his head. He then leaned in and licked her cheek. He took a step back and gave a small smile. "You had a little blood on your face..." His tail flicked behind him as he looked at her feathers glow and shimmer in the sun. At this point he looked down at the rabbits and thought about how happy anyone who ate these would be.

(georgexu94, I think you have to wait a week for wings to grow in for new hatchlings. Didn't Christine and Aracelis just hatch a day ago? Also, where are your characters in time? Are they forward a day or just reached the day after the planned time-skip?)

(georgexu94, I think you have to wait a week for wings to grow in for new hatchlings. Didn't Christine and Aracelis just hatch a day ago? Also, where are your characters in time? Are they forward a day or just reached the day after the planned time-skip?)

((I found a post which contained Aracelis and Christine dating as early as November 20. And Aracelis would be older. The oldest I got is November 3. So I guess it's not yesterday that they hatched. tongue.gif Like a common reply, "I wasn't born yesterday, ya know.

smile.gif Regarding the time, it's time skipped. I'm basing the time with my local time but since I became inactive so long, I decided to time skip. Also, since rainbowjuice has disapperead, I decided that the theme of these two dragons is to find her dragon, Azena.. wink.gif ))