XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

Evako wanted to try an experiment. "Hmmm...Kat, say..." He thought for a moment. "Katerika, say and do this!" He waved his arms around. "Heno, Heno!~" He said. He looked at Katerika. "Can ya do that?" He dared.

Katerika observed the Magi, and tried to copy him. "Heno Mewo!~" She said and tried to wave her arms around. "....How's that Mew?~" She asked.

Edited by Jass

((Er, Rainbow, your character just hatched. You can't mature your character just yet.))

(Jass, I just realized that! Sorry. My mind is actually quite jumbled today. Scratch that. It's jumbled every day. But just to be clear...it is morning, right? Oh, and this post is a redo.)

user posted image

As Azena slowly opened her eyes, she smiled. It was strange that she felt oddly refreshed. Thinking back to what had been happening before she had woken up, Azena wondered about the strange concept of sleep. Nevertheless, she quickly squirmed out of the niche she had fallen asleep in. Padding away from the crack in the back of the cave, Azena luxuriously arched her back. With a sudden yelp, she scrunched somewhat as a dull pain ran through her back. Oh, no. Azena hadn't stretched a muscle or something already, had she? Was the injury going to be permanent? The slight sense of panic began to drift out of her mind as the pain began to subside.

Azena plodded back to the slightly deeper recesses of the cave as she found Aracelis. "Aracelis, wake up!" Azena whispered, pawing at his body, trying to awaken him.

(*Hisses* I just remembered that I can go back and edit my posts. *Facepalm.* Oh, well. dry.gif)

((eheh, not to ruin your day, but, try not to double post unless its a bump. ))

(Myehh! I know, I'm sorry. This forum is just so different. It's kind of hard for me to get used to it. ninja.gif)

user posted image

((Wait, i don't think the timeskip happened yet. I'm pretty sure it's still evening ))

Nate looked curiously over at Evako and Kat. What were they doing? They were both making strange noises and flapping their arms... He was confuzzled for a moment before simply turning away and finding a nice spot in the cave to sleep. He almost tripped over two little hatchlings sleeping right by the entrance. Umm... That's a bit close for comfort.. He thought. If something came near during the night, they would surely be the first to die. He gently scooped up the pink one and carried her towards the back of the cave. He was careful not to disturb her too much as he moved her. He laid the hatchling down carefully, and ran back to get the other one. He scooped her up in his arms, and carried her back too. He set her down right next to her friend. There. I'm sure it'll be a little safer back here. Warmer, too. He smiled a little bit before curling up on the opposite side of the cave. There was a cute skinny green hatchling who looked like she just hatched, but he wasn't going to move her since she wasn't in any immediate danger of being eaten anytime soon. He slowly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

((I am sorry guys. I feel as if I let you all down. Hopefully, i'll be free to post more now.))

user posted image

Lyrith was obviously startled and taken back. He had expected a more angrier reaction from the hatchling. He just watched the hatchling with small intrest. He barely moved except for the occasional flicker of his tail. Her turned her head sharply away from the "cutsie" scene. He could feel the sky darkening. He jumped down from his perch and landed next to Amarusu. "Okay, Miss Mc.Fluffy feathers. It's getting dark, time to rest."

user posted image

Novia stopped walking. She scoured around. She was near the cave. Now how did she get back here? I must have a bad sense of direction...She thought silently. The nebula walked towards the entrance of the cave, peeking over to see what was in there. A magi, a royal blue, other dragons, a kitten? She tilted her head in confusion. What was a kitten doing here? The nebula checked again. Kikou, Avio and Maer weren't here. I guess they're sleeping somewhere else then here. She thought.

((@rainbowjuice: You can opt to delete the other post instead of editing it, now that you made a new post. smile.gif ))

user posted image

Aracelis woke up with a start. He had felt some light and warm feeling. Then he felt someone shaking him. He opened his eyes to see Azena. "Huh? Oh. Azena. It's just you. Did you hear any tinkling of bells last night? Or at least felt some warmth and cheer?" Aracelis asked. He then looked around.

~~~

user posted image

Christine woke up from her warm corner in the cave. She looked around and saw two other hatchlings. The nebula and the seragamma. She hid behind a huge stone and looked at a distance to them.

(Thank you, @georgexu94. I just did that. X3)

For a moment, Azena paused while thinking. "I think I felt it in a dream..." Her golden eyes narrowed as she tilted her head to the side. "How did you know?" Her words were laced with inquisitiveness as Azena looked around.

(Wolfe! I'm just glad you're back! Also, I hope this isn't too drastic.)

user posted image

Wrapping her tail tighter around her crystal, Clair let out another blast of fire at the beasts. They hissed and scrambled, fleeing from what they thought would be good prey. 'Good riddance.' She thought smugly. There would be no beast to over power her!

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Rrrgrrrgrrrgrrr...

Clair's wings drooped, and she slowly looked behind her. A large, powerful, towering beast stood there, staring at her with it's tiny eyes. Clair started to hyperventilate and she looking at the beast's jaws.

Her heart stopped.

There, hanging limply in the beast's jaws, was Lotlyn. "No..." The beast roared and lunged for her.

"NO!!!!" Clair awoke from her startling dream, letting out a large blast of fire that slammed into a wall of the cave. The cave rumbled, and smallish rocks began to fall from the ceiling. Instinctively, Clair looked around for Lotlyn, still terrified from her dream. She spotted the pink hatchling, and threw herself over to her. Clair used her wings to shield Lotlyn from the debris. Her heart was racing and panic was in her eyes. She had no idea what was going on but she felt the need to protect Lotlyn.

user posted image

Amarusu looked up at Lyrith. She blinked, not understanding what he was saying. Was he telling her to get out of the feathers? How absurd! Amarusu's thoughts got interrupted when a brown and blue hatchling blasted fire at a wall, and rocks began to fall. Amarusu looked up, and saw a rock heading straight for her. She barely had time to react before the rock collided with her skull, knocking her down. Pain wracked her body as the rock rolled away, and her vision blurred. She blinked a few times before closing her eyes.

((I liked it. Hah, now I can use this as an excuse to show Nate's jerk side tongue.gif ))

user posted image

Nate was finally getting some sleep, when he heard some noise in the cave. He opened one eye to see a brown dragon flailing about. He rolled his eyes before closing them once more. A mere second later, a small pile of debris fell from the ceiling on top of him. Luckily it was mostly dust and tiny stones. He opened his eyes and stood up. He narrowed in on the brown dragon again. She was likely the one who had caused this. Quickly looking over at the two sleeping little dragons he had moved a few minutes ago, he saw that nothing had fallen on them. Looking back to the brown dragon, he pondered walking up and confronting her. She looked older, but not too much older. He walked over. She was shielding a little purpleish dragon.

"What on earth was that for? There are new little dragons in the cave!" He pointed over at the green one in the corner, and the purple and pink ones still sleeping.

"And most of us are trying to sleep!" He noticed a feathered garnet dragon and pale dragon still awake, and restated his sentence.

"With the exception of those two, at least. Someone could have gotten hurt!" Nate realized he spoke too soon, as a large rock fell from the ceiling and hit the pale one in the head. He watched in horror as she fell over. He stared at the hatchling, wide eyed, before turning back to the one who had caused the calamity. His mouth hung open, and his eyes slowly narrowed. He looked at her without any more words.

user posted image

Lyrith watched with horror as a rock collided against Amarusu's head and she collapsed. He gasped in shock and was at the albino's side in an instant. He was prodding her for any sign of a pulse. 'Don't die... not now!' He was hardly aware of the others now. Everyone else was faded out. "NOOOOOO!!!" He howled out. He bent down and picked Amarusu up by the scruff. He tensed his muscles and bunched his shoulders together. He leapt to the back of the cave for cover.

The present began rushing at Clair and she soon realised what happened. In the horror and confusion of her nightmare, she had blasted fire at the wall, knocking several rocks loose. She shook her wings, sand and pebbles rolling off, before getting off Lotlyn and facing the blue dragon with slit eyes. "Nightmares." She simply said, standing tall. She didn't care if the pale dragon got hurt, so long as Lotlyn was okay, she didn't worry. Lotlyn seemed fine and Clair let out a sigh of relief. 'Get a hold of yourself.' She thought.

Amarusu felt dizzy, to say the least. After the rumbling stopped, she open her eyes. Everything was blurry and she had a bad headache, still to say the least. Blinking several times, she looked up at the dragon that held her, her round eyes showing hints of curiosity. "Opa?" She said.

user posted image

Nightmares. It was just a word, to Nate. An excuse for potentially killing a little hatchling. She had said it as if everything was fine. It wasn't! He turned and walked over to the garnet dragon and the pale dragon, who appeared to have regained consciousness. The garnet dragon was crouched protectively over her, so he questioned him instead.

"Is she okay?? I saw what happened..." Nate seemed to feel as if he was responsible for the well-being of many of these dragons. It made him feel weird. He wondered for a second if there was any kind of appointed leader of this family of dragons. He shook his head and looked at the garnet dragon with concern in his eyes.

((Yeah, cuz of issues Skidda and Jass and Whoever are in charge of my characters and can post if needed, but yeaaah))

((Sylviinael pm'd me, and I guess it's official. I'm going to be regularly posting for her for a few weeks until she gets back. ))

user posted image

Saedi wakes up, and realized that she had been asleep. When she had curled up under the bush, she had intended it to be a short nap. Turns out, she had been sleeping for a few hours. It was pretty dark.

Well, I guess I gotta go back to the caveey now!" She said aloud, to no one in particular. She zoomed off on her cloud towards the cave, giggling.

user posted image

Maer hadn't actually been sleeping, but rather relaxing. He watched as the sun slowly faded from the sky, leaving nothing but darkness. He decided that maybe it would be a good idea to either find a way back to the cave, or find somewhere to sleep. First though, he had to find Kiki.

It wasn't hard to find her.

"Kiki, we should head back home. I uh... don't want you to die out here.." He said flatly. Not the best choice of words, but he didn't want her finding out that he actually cared for her. Just a bit... He nudged her. Quickly looking up, he saw the Blusang, but no Avio.

user posted image

Lillith yawned after the hatchlings got off of her back. Carrying all of them back was a bit tougher than she had expected. She trodded through the cave, passing Evako and Kat. She laid down in a corner of the cave, and fell asleep.

user posted image

Chess jumped off of Lillith, and took in her surroundings. Many of the hatchlings were back in the cave, with the exception of Maer, Avio, and Kiki. Oh my, Kiki alone with the boys... She thought with a slight laugh. She didn't see where Nate had gone, and disappointingly walked over to a spot big enough that he could join her later. She looked around, and spotted him talking to Lyrith. At least she knew where he was. Her eyes fluttered, and her flames died down a bit as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

user posted image

Hailey shifted a bit as something sprinkled over her like pebbles, but didn't mind. She was lost in her wonderful scenic dream. Flower fields, tropical rainforests, deserts, tundra...

user posted image

Kiki looked at the ember. "Maer, I think Avio is busy drowning..." She whispered to him, and pointed where Avio was. The white was submerged in the ocean water, and couldn't seem to float to the top of the surface. The pillow just watched. She couldn't help the white, pillow powers were different from saving powers. "I can't tell if he's actually drowning, though." She made an excuse. "Wanna check?" She asked nervously. The pillow moved a bit closer to Maer a little.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Maer Noticed that Kiki moved a tiny bit closer. He enjoyed it, but quickly shook the feeling off.

"Hm, yeah. I suppose that would be a good idea." He replied. ((I love how casual they're being about this! xd.png)) Maer walked over to where he last saw Avio in the water. He saw him bobbing below the surface, and scooped him up.

user posted image

Avio found himself suddenly scooped up in the air. He panted, tired from trying to swim to the surface and coughed out some water. "I...Almost saw...light in there..." He panted, coughing some more water. The coughs hurt his lungs, and he almost felt like he was going to puke. He also felt very dizzy. "My head hurts..." He panted softly before coughing again.

user posted image

"Awww....He looks so cute when he's in a life and death situation, don't ya think?" She giggled. She watched as Avio coughed. "And coughing. He looks cute when he's like that too." She pointed out. "Avio, let's go swimming again!~" Kikou said cheerfully.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

"Uh! Kiki, i think Avio's had enough fun learning to swim today, don't you think?" Maer put his arm between Avio and Kiki. He patted Avio on the back as he coughed.

"I think we should head back. It's really late." He said as he started walking towards where he assumed the cave was.

user posted image

"Kay!~" Kiki happily replied. She couldn't wait to explain what happened to Avio! "Life, is, fun!~" She sang cheerfully. "Life is so fun so~" She looked at Avio to finish her song. "Life...is fun so...Please...Kill me now..." He finished faintly.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Christine slowly came out of her hiding and approached the two other hatchlings. One, a nebula, and the other, a seragamma. She looked at them timidly and said, "Uh, hullo. How are you guys. I'm sorry for any confusion," she said shyly. "It was me. I was the one responsible for the tinkling."