XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Chessayia sighs, climbing higher and higher into the tree she sniffles. Her v oice still nothing but a whisper "Gosh, we live in such an interesting place." SHe yawns and falls asleep in the croock of a tree branch. (Sorry if my posts are short, Im in the hospital and they dont like me using my computer))

user posted image

This was ridiculous. Clair's tail was all up in her face and her legs were in awkward positions. 'I've had enough. This is uncomfortable.' She thought to herself. She viciously kicked the wall of her egg with her feet creating a large crack. She tore at the wall of her egg with her paws, but that hardly did anything. 'What I wouldn't give to have claws already. She rammed the wall with her head, and shattered her egg. Bright sunlight nearly blinded her, and she scowled. She looked around; the cave was filled with so many eggs and only a couple of hatchlings had hatched. She looked over at one of the hatchlings who had just ran inside. "You." She said an glared. "Who are you?" She asked.

Edited by KrazyKay12

((Aww... I hope you get back soon.))

user posted image

Soul looked back at the rocks and twigs covering the mouth of the cave, except for an opening at the bottom. "Awesome!" She chirped, padding over to his invention, she laughed a bit. "Heh. Don't worry, he won't be testing it, he's back at the forest, waiting for us. But I can just go alone and bring back the information on the Valley for you, if ya like." Soul looked at the newly hatched hatchling. "I'm Soul." She said, eyeing the hatchling warily; she was afraid that the other hatchling was hostile. "And this is Zion." She said, guestering to the Gold Dragon. "This is a black Sweetling, he hasn't really introduced himself yet." She said, pointing a paw to the black Sweetling. "And... Chesseyia is a Hellfire Hatchling. She's outside, I guess."

Zion nodded, "Nice to meet you, what's you name?" He was talking to both the hatchlings that he didn't know yet.

((OOC: It's cool how WolfehDragon is here! Hi!))

user posted image

"I'm Clair." She spat. She looked over at the black hatchling and observed him. He looked pretty strong, having him as an ally could benefit her well. She made a note to meet him later. She looked back over at Soul. The Soulpeace was looking at her with caution. 'Good. I've already stirred up some fear here.' She thought and smirked. Clair looked over at Zion and her smirk faded. "Clair." She spat once more. "Remember it."

Zion wasn't sure how to approach Clair. She didn't seem to be all hugs and chasing butterflies. "The name only goes as far as your reputation. But yes I will remember it." He wasn't sure if he was trying to impress, intimidate, or show her that she wasn't calling the shots. Chessayia was certainly the strongest of the hatched, Zion felt like he could hold the #2 or #3 efficiently.

user posted image

Soul noticed that Clair was smirking at her. At first, she was worried, then anger flared up in her eyes. Soul's feathers on her tail started to bristle a bit. Talking to her freinds like that... and she was just born! Somehow, Soul wanted to talk with Zion secretely, but how? She concentrated, trying to contact him with his mind. Finally, her telepathy worked. 'Don't worry, I think we can bear with her... at least for now. What we need to do, is focus on that old dragon in the forest. Something is wrong with the Valley... I know it, and he might be able to give us some information on it.'

((OOC: I'll be back later. Going to work on my RP.))

user posted image

Clair's stomach growled. She jumped in surprise from the sound, but quickly regained her composure. "I'm going to go get something to eat." She said. Clair left the cave, heading into the forest.

Zion could hear Soul speaking to him through her mind. 'I'm not worried about her. As for the big dragon, we should find Chess first so no one is alone in this place.'

user posted image

Towards the back of the cave, a little tan and cream egg began to tremble. It twitched and shook as the hatchling inside tried to force it's way out. The shell began to crack towards the top. Another strike from inside opened a hole in the smooth surface. A little blue eye peaked out with curiosity.

The eye disappeared as the hatchling struck it's shell again. The hole grew wider, allowing for his head to poke out. The little ochredrake's noggin popped out, glistening with albumen. He twittered as he tried to crawl out of the too-small hole. He managed to get one leg out before he got wedged. The hatchling squawked as he struggled to free himself from his egg. His movement only caused the rounded egg to slip over on it's side.

The shell finally began to crack as he struggled. The hole widened enough for him to slip all the way out. The hatchling sighed in relief as he crawled out onto the ground. Well, that was exhausting. He began to lick himself clean.

When he was de-slimed, the hatchling got up and began to explore his new surroundings. The world sure was big. He gaped at the cave around him with awe, maybe a little too impressed by it. The hatchling stopped when he heard voices elsewhere in the cave. Where there other dragons here too? He smiled and bounded off to meet them.

The tan hatchling rounded a corner and came into view of, what do you know, more hatchlings! He chirped happily as he ran up to them.

"Hi!" He squawked. "I'm a dragon, what're you?" They sorta' looked like dragons, but at the same time, they didn't. The only dragons the hatchling had ever seen were the ones in his dreams, and they all looked exactly like him!

Edited by Metronome

((hello!I just joined tongue.gif ))

Avio pushed around to try and break free of the small container that had trapped him for a long time. He wanted to see the world, the future, and everything. Kuh, this is stressful... He thought as he tried to break free. After a few more minutes, he was finally able to break free of his trapped dimension. I'm free...! Avio smiled. He was finally able to see everything!

He opened his eyes. "....huh? Why do I still see black?" He asked himself. He tried to rub his eyes just in case. Nope. Still black... He wondered a bit. Why....Why can't I see anything after all these....? He didn't understand. Why, after all these times, can he not see anything?

Blinking, he tried to direct himself around. Unfortunately, he fell quite a bit. He paused. Could it be.... He gave himself in. He had reached the conclusion that he was blind, and he will never see the true and beautiful world out there that he dreamed of.

Zion looked at the new tan hatchling with a puzzled expression, they were all dragons. "Uh, hi. Everyone here is a dragon of a different type. I'm Zion, who are you?"

((Ohai dere, KrazyKray12. .3. And hello, Jass.))

user posted image

"We are all dragons." The black sweetling snorted and glanced around the corner of the cave. "I think a there is another hatchling." He announced, pulling back his head into the small space where the rest of the hatchlings resided. He flicked his long tail, guestering towards the white hatchling.

Avio suddenly heard a voice. Who is it...? Avio was confused when the voice said there were different types. He looked around with his milky blue eyes. Were there more creatures, no, dragons, that had just hatched? He heard another voice. It was introducing him to everyone. He didn't know how to answer, however. He tripped again, falling on his egg. Ouch! He thought as he managed to stand up again. Just what was he suppose to say?

"Oh," hatchling said as he plopped down. "You guys look weird." He obviously didn't mean it as an insult. The ochredrake tilted his head as he tried to think of his name. Did he have a name? He thought he'd heard it before, probably while he was dreaming. It started with a Z, he knew that much.

"Zzzz," The dragon tried to form the word. "Zin...Zinzie!" He looked up at the other hatchlings with excitement at this revelation. "My name's Zinzie!"

user posted image

Lyrith snorted again. "Congratulations." He said nonchalantly, then he paused. "Nice name." He snorted again, barely looking at the drake-hatchling. He turned his attention to the white. "Who are you?" He asked.

Avio didn't manage to say anything. He just stood there, facing a random hatchling or whatever. He tried though. "A-A...Avio." He replied to the random hatchling. He wondered what they all look like. He was curious though if being blind was normal. Curiosity won over to him. "...Are you suppose to see black?" He asked, blinking at the random hatchling.

user posted image

The sweetling jerked his head back as if he were slapped by an invisible hand. "What?" He asked in a dumbfounded voice. "No." He said, silently fuming that the hatchling would ask him such a question. "No, you are not supposed to see black!" Then suddenly he stopped, and stared at the White. His angered expression turned confused and he furrowed a scaly brow. He knew that something must have happend to the hatchling, but he just couldn't find the right words for it. But after a while... "..Are you blind?" He asked.

Avio couldn't answer. He just stared and blinked. He made a sad face. He finally nodded. Its alright....Maybe someday I will get to see the world somehow. He encouraged himself as he waited for the hatchling to reply.

((Hehe. Hi Jass!))

user posted image

Clair took another bite out of the rabbit she caught. It was a young rabbit that was blind, so it was an easy kill after it ran into a tree. 'How sad and pathetic.' She thought after she killed it. When she finished her hunger was satisfied, so she thought she might head back to the cave. She walked through the forest, and re-entered the cave. She noticed a couple more hatchlings had hatched, and she sighed. 'Great. More hatchlings...' She thought to herself.

Edited by KrazyKay12

"Oh, so that means you can't see?" Zinzie asked, ever the curious one. "So, then you don't know how many paws I'm holding up?" The hatchling stood on one foot as he held up his other three paws. He promptly lost balance and fell on his backside.

"Ow."

Zinzie didn't mean to make light of the other dragon's disability. He didn't know any better, being just a newborn.

He looked at the hatchling. "....one?" He replied to the hatchling. He looked around with his milky eyes. No light... He thought. He walked around, only to be face palmed to a wall. He shook himself. He tried to find his way back to the spot he was in, but only found himself face palmed by a wall again. He rubbed his snout with his paws. "C-could you guys say something so I can get myself..." He said quietly, before stopping to talk at all.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Soul padded over to the newest hatchling. "Don't worry. It's okay." She whispered to him. "My name is Soul, I beleive you said that your name was Avio, was it?" She asked, then she turned towards the drake and introduced herself. "I am Soul, Zinzie." She said; there were so many hatchlings... She sent a telepathic message to Zion. 'Alright, so we DON'T have to take ALL the hatchlings, i'm guessing? Just you, me, Chesseyia, and maybe even that grumpy Sweetling over there?' She said, guestering with a tail to the black sweetling. 'I don't want to get over-burdened with so many clueless hatchlings about what's going on....'

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Avio stopped for a moment. He closed his eyes. His ears twitched. Somehow, he was able to imagine the place he was in. He walked toward to the entrance. He imagined the trees, the lake, rivers and the creatures that live there. He turned to face the rest of the hatchlings. "I'm hungry..." He whispered. He walked out the exit, or something to try and scavenge for food.

Zion nodded, 'I'll follow your lead, but the Sweetling isn't that bad, I'm more concerned about Clair's attitude.'