padfoot

It's a Fae World

The chaos inside rendered Matt's physical senses useles. Only the pulses of energy kept him sure of his surroundings. Styles seemed more than giddy about the atmosphere, but that didn't seem like a problem. His suave nature could sidetrack them, but Matt was focused on their goal. This was why he didn't mind Styles's sudden confusion. "We need to find some Kirin so we can help Cortes!" the Fae shouted over the music to answer Styles. It wasn't like anyone would be able to hear heir conversation to start with. It was almost too loud for Matt to register Styles had spoken.

I'm going to have to back out. I don't think I've opened my laptop in a week and I don't have the time I wish I had to keep up with this. Sorry to leave you guys, have fun without me!

Doe looked to Cortes carefully as she tried to clean his face of the spilled drink. After a bit she then sighed before looking around as if someone would magically appear to help her with the male in her house. Knowing that the others would be here in a little while hopefully with the other fae that would help the human.

Styles bit his lip and looked from Matt to a rather attractive young woman gyrating on the dance floor. His eyes darted back and forth for a few seconds before finally sighing, "Fine. But I need to feed eventually tonight", he said. He scanned the crowd around him and his eyes settled on a man that was peacocking a bit to much. His rhinestone leather shirt was open in the front and his black jeans looks about three sizes too small. Styles grabbed Matt's hand and carefully crossed the dance floor. He touched the man's shoulder and he turned to face them, 'Uh, hello. I'm Styles and this is Matt.", he said before getting to the point, "Zee sent us to find him. We need a favor"

The Kirin blinked and snorted, "What makes you think I would help that runt?", he sneered

Styles shrugged, "Well you do own him a favor right? You can either follow us out and pay your debt or I can have my friend here relieve you of some of your life force", he said. He felt bad for using Matt as his ace but he needed leverage. The Kirin glanced at his blind friend and back at Styles.

"Fine", the man said finally, "I'll come. Meet me outside and I'll bring my car around", he said, vanishing into the club's chaos. Styles smiled and turned to Matt, 'I don't trust him but what choice do we have?", he asked into his ear, "Lets get out of here". Styles put Matt's hand on his shoulder and walked towards the exit.

Doe bit her lip as she looked to the human male before she then sighed once more. She was starting to get worried. She worked with animals, Lord her gifts worked only on animals. What did she know about tending to a human? Looking to Cortes she then spoke, " Please do not die. I would have to have the Grey Lords after me because you died in my house." With that she then shook her head once more as she kept checking on him.

Matt seemed to bristle as they were facing the Kirin. He was a tiny guy, so he didn't look scary or anything. He just seemed antsy. And this Kirin seemed to set him off more than he already was. He angled his pointy ears downwards in his discomfort. Oh yeah, Matt was a scary death machine alright. He walked as Styles steered him towards the door, and didn't object to the way he was being treated. Matt just wanted to be outside. Fresh air finally blasted him in the face after a short while. "If he's anything like I sense him to be...I don't really want to hang around him much longer.

The reaper appeared finished her business with the frost giant, she appeared in Doe's home. "Well? Any progress?" She asked softly. She watched the Fae calmy even thoigh she had intruded upon her house. Reapers didn't really have usual limits. They had their own, incredibly strict code to follow.

As she heard the strange voice that was there in her house Doe jumped in shock. Turning to where she had heard the voice she then gave a breath as she laid a hand over her chest. " You scared a century off of me." Looking to the human male she sighed before speaking, " He passed out soon after getting here. I haven't heard from Matt or Styles yet so I do not know if they have found the Kirin yet."

A few minutes later, they pulled up to Doe's house in the Kirin's car. Styles got out and left the car door open for Matt. The Kirin snorted when he saw the house, "This is how the other half lives?", he asked with distaste. Styles only shot him a look of anger over his shoulder as he walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

Hearing the knock on the door Doe let out a breath of thanks before moving away from the human male. Going to the door she smiled happily, " Thank Gaia your here. I got him here and got him a drink and the next thing I know he is passed out. I don't know how to handle what happened." With that she then stepped back to let them in before she noticed the Kirin.

(Should we just let this die or maybe do it as a one on one since we seem to be the only ones still doing it?)

((Yeah, I say we pick it up from there in a 1x whatever. I never realize when any of you post, but I really like this RP and would like to stay in it.)

(( I too do not want it to die. The plot I'm spinning doesn't seem to be working dry.gif ))

(I have really enjoyed it but kind of hard to do a role play with a working plot with only three active members.)