Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Drake shrugged not really knowing. "A-ask him." He said, nudging Evan towards Aeus. Drakes stomach growled again as Drake lied down.

((guifdgsegsldurgtxdgtub I'm sorry sorry sorry))

Evonixe

--------------------

He gestured to Drake. "As of now, trying to ignore him. Night's when all the hungry Nocturnes come out and I'm sick of being held up." Evan spat out the last words and glared at the large Magma hatchling. "So then," he said a little more calmly, "Aeus, is it? Eh, I might've heard that name. You killed a guy or something? It's been too long a day to know or care, though. Speaking of daytime, we need to get going. As in, now. Come or don't, or better yet take this pestering fly somehow known as a dragon and leave but I am not waiting anymore!" The sun was now much further down, as if agreeing with him. They had an hour, give or take some minutes. Not enough time to waste any meandering around the forest. So Evan turned, tail flicking in frustration.

Keszpik

--------------------

"I suppose beggars can't be choosers," Keszpik sighed. "Too bad. I'd have chosen a far more glamorous life than this if they could. Though I suppose with society back at square one and the Savior gone, my goal in life is complete. So, in a way, my life is suitable. You?" he inquired. Senka looked sensible. Maybe he, too, shared his aspirations for anarchy.

Writers block.)

"I agree as well." Senka said, nodding his head. "But I will not lie and say I enjoy living on a barren world." Senka added.

Drake couldn't understand most of what Evan said but he had figured out that most of it was mean to him. Drake slowly started walking behind Evan, his tail trailing in the dirt.

Edited by Dragontamer259

"Gotta... find... someone trustworthy..." panted NibbleSqueak as she desperately searched for someone, anyone who could help her. Normally she could handle a rogue, but after all that running, she wasn't sure she could handle anything more than a mature hatchling. "Please let me find someone soon!" she thought, "before they find me."

Edit: added a bit more.

It was already dark and she still hadn't found anyone. NibbleSqueak curled up in a gap between the roots of a massive oak and fell asleep.

------------------------

In her dreams she remembered how it had happened. She had been spying on the rogues as usual, when she had stumbled upon two men. One was telling the other something that none of the Seviiknight Nationers knew, something that would be of great significance for those attempting to rid the world of the fear that came from having so many bandits band together and destroy city after city. NibbleSqueak was so concentrated on hearing the whole secret that she completely forgot about the time. The one time during the evening when she could be confident in her ability to escape passed. It was only when the clock started chiming, half an hour after she should have been home that she realised how late it was. So she made a run for it. She might have gotten away but at the last moment, when she was almost out the guard noticed her and decided she had probably been spying. Since then NibbleSqueak had been running from rogues.

-------------------------

She woke to the smell of iron cages. For a moment she blinked, disoriented, then her confusion turned to horror as she realised where she was. The Dravoogh Nation. If her memory served her correctly the cage that contained her was being carried along the most terrible part of the underworks. The part that led to the Quartz Meeting. She had never been there, as it was one of the few places where even she didn't dare venture for information. All she new of it was what she had heard from others. That

The Quartz Meeting is where prisoners are held and tortured. While it is supposed a prisoner containment system, Wrath was happy to allow other rogues in and beat up chained prisoners.

She was willing to bet ten whole mint leaves that being carried towards it, especially in a cage, was not a good sign. She decided to pretend she was still asleep and listen to what the guards were talking about.

Edited by MessengerDragon

(((Also, this is what Psycho Cat told me when I PMed about my character.

Could you please say something. There are a lot of people who want to take part in the Shattered Glass role play and we are all waiting for you to approve us. (I used the message tracker so I know you read my earlier post, so I assume you must have forgotten to reply.)

Hi! I'm sorry if it seems like I was ignoring you. I was busy when I read that, so I couldn't really reply, but I'm here I swear! Just on a little hiatus, so don't expect much.

Anyways, I accept your character as long as you expand the personality. Say, three sentences at the least. Then have at it. I'm putting myself on the inactive list so just pretend I disappeared. ninja.gif

I don't know who is supposed to approve characters if this is the case, but this is what Psycho Cat said.)))

((I return! I'll have to start slow in order to get back into the swing of things, but I will try to become more active.

And yes, that is what I said. In fact, I might pull out of my own RP. To answer your question, MD, I think I'll leave it to Dragontamer259. They currently seem the most interested in this, and I can say they're pretty trustworthy.

Since Evan and Keszpik have similar personalities, anyone interacting with them can say they got bored and left. I meh come back later, but 'till then!

I'm really sorry guys...))

I'm not on here enough to be in charge of that.....I could try....... its fine PC

Edited by Dragontamer259

NibbleSqueak listen to what the guards were talking about. She had once found a tattered copy of Ranger's Apprentice: The Ruins of Gorlan, which was full of useful tips about spying, moving unseen and so on. She had liked it so much she tried to learn to do all of the things rangers did. Being a dragon made archery almost impossible. But, apart from that, pretending to be asleep, silently creeping up to someone and being aware of someone creeping up on her were skills she had managed to gain. Unfortunately, almost 20 hours of running had sent her into so deep a sleep she was captured without even waking up.

She heard the guard carrying her say, "So, the Boss is still hiding out in the T..."

"BE QUIET!!!!!" barked the other guard. They stopped. She felt his gaze on her and tried to remember to keep breathing calmly. She was glad that she had kept her eyes closed after taking in her surroundings. Guard 2 grunted and they started walking again. "Good thing nobody heard us, and that overgrown lizard still seems asleep. I know they are rarely awake by this time after the sleeping gas, but you really must be careful, Tim. You know we are one of the few people he trusted with the secret. We can't have anyone overhearing it." It's a shame I have to pretend to be asleep. If I didn't I would have loved to see the look on his face when I responded with 'thank you for the compliment' to his obvious insult about lizards. NibbleSqueak also debated whether to escape as soon as possible or attempt to find out what T... was. If she was right and 'Boss' was Wrath, this could be important. Of course, this is assuming I will be able to escape, she thought, remembering she was trapped in a cage and opportunities to escape might be hard to find...

Ok since PC inst going to be posting I'll act like Senka is in his cave but PC's character never came. Drake will be wandering.))

Senka was lying down in his cave exhaustedly. He needed to find some food but it was so scarce these days he decided to simply conceive his energy instead. His got up and pushed a rock over the entrance of his cave. He didn't want to get captured so he wanted to at least try and stay wild. He sighed slightly and went back to his original spot, closing his eyes slowly as he fell into a deep slumber.

Drake ran around happily. He had just hatched and was excited to be out of the.....um.....thing. Drake sat down and thought for a moment what the thing he was trapped in could've been. He then shrugged and went back to wandering, looking around as he walked.

"Put it over there" she heard Guard 2 say, "and don't forget to lock the door"

"Why bother, it's in a locked cage, anyway" she heard Tim mutter.

"What was that?" enquired Guard 2 angrily.

"Nothing, Rob." Tim replied meekly.

Sounds like Rob has more power than Tim, and more carefulness come to think of it.

As she felt herself being carried to wherever Rob said to put her, she realised it was probably a good time to 'wake up'. She also decided to pretend to be someone who was easy to scare. It would make it seem much more convincing when she gave them misinformation. Perfect opportunity she thought as her cage dropped to the ground with a loud bang. They shouldn't be surprised if they think that is what made me wake up.

"What.. where..." she mumbled, pretending to be confused.

"Ahhhhh! Let me out! Heeeelp!!!!!!!" she screamed, backing away to the furthest corner of the cage, every bit the helpless, terrified little girl.

"BE QUIET!" Rob barked.

"Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me!" she squeaked, putting a look of utter alarm on her face.

"Don't worry, nobody is going to hurt you... YET." he added with a malicious grin. Nibblesqueak closed her eyes and cowered in the corner until she was sure they were gone. Then she straightened. That should be enough to give them an impression of someone who will easily give in, she thought with satisfaction. Now, where should I trick them into going?

((Please, don't attempt to rescue her until she finishes giving the rogues all of the false information))

Edited by MessengerDragon

Senka woke up after hearing something hit the boulder in front of the cave. He didn't risk opening it so he simply slipped out the back exit quietly. Now where can I go?? he wondered as he started walking as quietly and quickly as he could.

---

Drake looked around curiously. He had no idea where he was so he just kept walking. He stumbled and fell, rolling along the ground before hitting a tree. "Ouch!!" Drake said, rubbing his head with a sad look on his face.

((you know, I think the previous story should be wiped, otherwise people might be put off joining by the sheer length of what it seems you have to read to understand what's happening. Also, we need more people!))