DawnofAges

Fire, Fire, Burning Bright

((Just as a future reference, once you get inside the first building, there are two hallways. One is stone, the other a normal one. The stone hallway leads to the hatchlings' and dragons' caves, and the normal one goes to the dorm rooms. Once a youth is Bonded, he/she may choose to have his/her own room, or stay in the main dorm room. The private rooms are further down the hall. Classrooms are inside another building, just across a garden-y area from a door across the main entrance to the first building. (The first building is kinda shaped like a 'V', one branch is the dorm rooms, the other is similar to a tunnel that leads to the caves where the older dragons and unbounded hatchlings sleep, though the auditorium is on the dorm hallway, close to the front entrance. The offices and rooms for the teachers also have an entrance in the garden, with a large private room for Red Power.))

Red Power walked casually into the auditorium and waited for the students, both youth and hatchlings, to arrive.

Storm got up and started to head to the auditorium. "Isn't it almost time to go?" she reminded the others.

Silver got up. "I think so. Lets go!" She said, taking to the air and flying foward, stopping after a bit to wait for Yave.

Sevanna got up. She had finished her picture, and put her sketchbook on the table. "It's time to go." She said to the others

Yave gets up and starts to head towards the auditorium. Gliding down the hallway she enters the auditorium. Looking around she sees other hatchlings and older dragons there. Seeing Red Power she goes to an area near him and sits, spreading her wings slightly to air them out.

Sylvii gets up and stretches, standing she exits the dorms and heads down the hallway to the auditorium. She looks down to make sure shes presentable. Her long braid hits the back of her thighs, her leather clothing slightly creased, her branding hidden. She smiles at everyone and glances at the hatchlings then at Red Power.

Edited by Sylviinael

((I'm sorry but this might be my last post for today.))

Red Power watched some of the hatchlings and youth come in excitedly.

Yave:

"Silver! Over here!" She calls waving a wing so Silver would stand near her.

Sylvii:

She watches the hatclings flutter around and Red Power watch them and the other humans filter in. She glances over each hatcling trying to figure out which one she'll be bonded too.

Silver sees Yave waving her wing and lands next to her. "Look at all the humans!" She says to Yave telepathically.

Sevanna watches all the hatchlings. 'I wonder which one I'll get' she thought.

She replies telepathically "I'm a little scared now....Will they like us? Will we like them? What do the eat? Why don't they have scales?" She shivers and grins, playfully nips one of Silver's wings. "I do wonder if humans can speak telepathically to each other.

Silver pulled her wing away from Yave. She flew up and laded on Yave's back, trying to knock her over in a play fight. "I don't know." She replied

Frozz: "Children, Please this is no time to play."

Yave:

"Yes Sir Sorry Sir" Lays down so Silver can climb off.

Flame saw two female dragons and walked over towards them. " Hello," he said. " I'm Flame, nice to meet you."

Liam unpacked his things and sat on the end of his bed. I wonder who I'm going to be with. I do hope that they are a nice dragon.

Silver turned her head to look at the new hatchling. "Nice to meet you too! My name is Silver, and this is Yave

" Hi Silver and Yave! Do you know who we're going to be with? I wonder what they would be like. I can't wait!"

"Nice to Meet you too I'm Yavek, but please call me Yave." She smiles before softly head butting Silver in the side, grinning. "No I don't Red Power and the human lady still need to decide our matches. I'm super nervous."

Sylvii watches the two little dragons stop playing then another dragon walk up to them after they were scolded by a paper dragon.

Edited by Sylviinael

Silver grins too and pokes her back. "The wait is killing me!" She said, pretending to die dramatically

She giggles and squirms in her spot. She flicks Silver's foot softly. "You alive??" Giggles.

Sings along but sounds bad so she just giggles and starts to clean her scales with a fireball of her flame. Wanting her scales to look as pretty as ever for her bonded.

Flame watched as the two females started playing about. He decided to clean his scales like Yave while humming to Silver's song.

"So Flame, Do you know what kind of dragon you are? I was told I was a Lumina Dragoness." She smiles and lets out a puff of smoke and shakes her snout into it. Unfurling her wings she nips the base to scratch them, her wings still itchy from when they were still developing.

Flame nodded. " Yes, I'm a Gold dragon. I think they call it Gold dragon because we are fully gold."

"Ooooh Thats soooo cool!" She gasps and smiles. She looks over towards the humans and catches the girl with the long black braid looking at them.

Sylvii Watches the gold dragon and the lumina dragon and the other dragon she can't pinpoint.