Red2111

New release Feedback

Still, to make things as fair as possible, full 24 to 48 hour drops would be amazing.

I feel like I've been beating the same dead horse over and over again, but this is IMHO the only way to truly "fix" the problem of users being unable to catch new release egg due to timing issues if it is to be fixed.

The new time didn't make a difference for me in terms of catching eggs, I egglocked myself within a minute or two just like before.

I was able to be here for all three of the different times, so that wasn't a problem for me either. I still like midnight the most, but 1pm on Saturday was fine too and would be my second choice.

I also like the recent tread of two breeds being released per month, and I hope it remains two (or occasionally more) from here on out. I do think it would be nice if every month one of the two was a Pygmy or Drake to help boost their numbers and give us more choices for creating lineages with them.

Edited by Allspice

Still, to make things as fair as possible, full 24 to 48 hour drops would be amazing.

Yes please, this would be wonderful.

This is basically what I said in the May Release thread and thought I'd throw it here as opinion. The midnight release does work better for me just because I'm often busy on Saturdays. I can usually catch eggs quickly in between appointments though, so it's not as fun but I don't have too much to complain about. I'm flexible enough for either time slot, even if I definitely prefer midnight personally.

I do like the two-breed-a-month schedule that's been going so far, though I think a single-breed release would be a nice break every so often. And from different/newer spriters.

I'm totally okay with this idea and it seems like it would be very beneficial to people, so I say go for it (at least to experiment with, since things are being tweaked already with this time testing).