Pixxelation

LINEAGE CATS

Cats. CATS. They have invaded our lineages!

~

In the IRC, we were asking TJ about the recentish lineage view change, when user Psyk (forum name Psykotika) suggested to throw cats at our lineages to appease everyone. TJ did. Thus, the lineage-cats pages were born. Change the "lineage" in a dragon's lineage link to "lineage-cats" to see the magic result that has spawned from the IRC! How long will it last? The world may never know...

user posted image

EDIT TO ADD: This thread is not to discuss the previous change to lineages that makes them more compact; it is about the new lineage-cats feature. Please take concerns about the viewing change to this thread. Thanks!

Edited by PieMaster

DC has now reached uncountable levels of awesomeness.

cats

Edited by neoskyline

This is epic. All of my lineages will now be 20% cuter and 100% more awesome.

And thanks for the laugh. I really needed that.

I didn't think he'd really do it! I swear!! /notquiltyonlyslightlyguilty laugh.gif

E: Shoosh and eatchoor cake ADP! It's getting melty!

Edited by Psykotika

This is cute, but I'm still rather displeased that he was able to implement this joke in a few minutes when he couldn't be bothered to comment in the lineage change thread for a whole month (and more). This doesn't make me feel any better about the new lineage look. Feels like "if they can't eat bread, let them eat cake..."

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

This is going to given me kitten nightmares for weeks. blink.gif

This is cute, but I'm still rather displeased that he was able to implement this joke in a few minutes when he couldn't be bothered to comment in the lineage change thread for a whole month (and more). This doesn't make me feel any better about the new lineage look. Feels like "if they can't eat bread, let them eat cake..."

this, so much this.

japes and jest there has to be - but on the backs of even gen freaks, it should not be carried out that way.

Wow... so beautiful. I found the longest even-gen I had (only 6th gen sad.gif ) and tried the lineage cat trick, and I was like OOOOH CATS xd.png

*joins ADP and whitebaron*

This feels like rubbing our noses in the new lineage change, frankly. Not amused.

Yes.

This is GREAT. xd.png

Can't we see it as something to cheer us up while we wait and see if he does something about the lineage thing ?

BUT - it also shows that the boxes aren't the same size ANYWAY:

http://dragcave.net/lineage-cats/iJbJ2

Maybe there is a load more that needs fixing there....

Edited by fuzzbucket

Still want the old lineage back, but I can't be sad if I'm looking at a kitten. laugh.gif We'll see if I ever post a proper lineage link again...

To those of you talking about the even gen issue:

Although I agree that the new lineage view methods are not as pretty as the old ones, I would like to say as the OP of this thread that this is not the thread to discuss the issue. Please take to the thread about the lineage view change to express your concern, as I made this thread to discuss the new feature, not to talk about the name placement change in lineages. Thanks c:

I don't know why but I found this one extra cute as a 'mini' theme. <3

... Just think about what it'd look like with a cute little chick there. ;w;