Shadlok

A Matter of Life and Death: 'IT'S NOT A BLOB!'

Artificial life is an interesting one. I don't consider them to be alive... They are not truly aware.

Famine and Pestilence are hidden. o3o

...Oh nope. They appeared in the next posts. *Shoos them out* Grimmy and I are here! Nope!!

I made penguins. I love them too. Maybe one day, I'll let them fly! o3o

Because if cats got any smarter, they'd bump you silly monkeys off the top of the food chain and make you cattle and eat you. And don't you dare make penguins fly. I already let puffins slip by, and if you make another fat, clumsy bird fly, I'm going to make another predator for them.

Wow, Grim's being a jerk again. Alas, that is not much of a surprise.

GRIM, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF REALIZING HOW DARLING THESE THINGS ARE!

user posted image

Lythe, my ideal predator would be a cross of a snow leopard and a wolf. The intelligence agility, and grace of the snow leopard, and the pack instinct of a wolf. And of course it would be an adorable fluffball thing.

user posted image

My most perfect predator, of course, is the human being.

Silverphoenixx, I am indifferent. People just seem to like blaming me for their own mistakes or misfortune.

Drako, humans are instinctively a predator, but the cruelty that seems to exist now is something entirely of human design. Emotion is beautiful, but not when it has become so warped.

....I try not to make friends with Artifical Intelligence, but fine.

Life's tip #38764: Anything Grim says should be ignored, because he is a super-jerk.

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

Oh! That's such a good question. My greatest accomplishment? Goodness, it's so hard. I could be all soppy, and say "You, of course."

But I really like coral.

Oh, I have no idea. What do you think my greatest accomplishment is?

I think you were spot on with leeks.

Death did good with big snakes, though. Which brings me to my question: why aren't there leek-snakes?

Oh! Well, wouldn't your greatest accomplishment be the very first single-celled organisms, because through millions of eons they managed to evolve until the world is populated with amazing creatures of all kinds today?

Not that us humans are helping.

Leek-snakes? Leek....... snakes? No. They can certainly stay in your imagination!

SOPA? *Points at Grim.*

Tian, my first cell was going to be my most amazing accomplishment ever. And then Grim just had to go and MURDER it. His huge feet stepping all over the place, like the clumsy thing he is.

Alright, Life. What's your opinion on the achievements of humanity? The Internet, the subways, the airplanes... Aren't you proud of us?!? We're mucking up the earth in such a technologically advanced way!

I am somewhat proud of my, as Grim would call you, hairless monkeys. I am proud of your inventions, and I am proud of your successes, like any mother would be. But I am disappointed in some of the actions you take.

I accidentally locked him in his coffin. If you listen very carefully, you can hear him moning about it.