car340

Hatching Abandoned Eggs

car340 I think you forgot to add me to the lists as I have posted my form to join.

Check the first post again, and Special request mean that you want them to name it, no freezing, no abandoning (It's lonely in the AP) ect.

user posted image

Here's a banner.

Feel free to make suggestions. smile.gif

Putting that in the first post tongue.gif

Mini Update, new Mini Mod, lollipop00! No need to link your banner, I'll do that for you. wink.gif

I tend to edit posts, just saiyin'

Edited by car340

I tend to do this anyways, so why not join? xd.png

I want to join!

Scroll Name - ariaalina

Forum Name - ariaalina

PM Link -http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=190939

I have several shimmers, tinsels, silvers, and trio dragons I could breed but most of them have long, but nice, lineages.

Also, how would you be able to tell if someone truely got an egg from the AP? I gather tons of CB eggs from there all the time (mostly for my Rise of Guardians lineage xd.png).

I want to donate!

Can Donate - New release eggs, Common CBs eggs/Hatchling, Uncommon CB eggs/Hatchlings, 2g Breedables only, Messy Silvers, BSAs (messy), CB Golden Wyverns, CB Tsunamis, CB Trios, Cheese, Paper, CB Black Tea, CB Bleeding Moon, CB Imperial Fleshcrowne, CB Black Capped, CB Black tip.

PM Link - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=204641

Special Requests? - None.

I tend to do this anyways, so why not join? xd.png

I want to join!

Scroll Name - ariaalina

Forum Name - ariaalina

PM Link -http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=190939

I have several shimmers, tinsels, silvers, and trio dragons I could breed but most of them have long, but nice, lineages.

Also, how would you be able to tell if someone truely got an egg from the AP? I gather tons of CB eggs from there all the time (mostly for my Rise of Guardians lineage xd.png).

Check their scroll daily? I haven't thought of that, since everyone here I assume, doesn't lie. Most eggs are less than 4 days, and I'll check the AP daily to see what time the eggs should be.

Are you saying that the egg may be from other resources than AP?

It's pointless for people to cheat on THAT - the AP is the source for low-time eggs. Right now I can do grab-hatch-gift endlessly, because all the eggs in AP are ER ones, but if you grab eggs from the cave it's a looooooooong wait.

Edited by love_HP

OMG LOVING THIS IDEA

I want to join!

Scroll Name - Zerhai

Forum Name - Zerhai

PM Link - PM

Ice cube

I want to donate!

Can Donate - silver, bronze shimmers(on a list for a gold shimmer so should be able to do that soon as well), all color tinsels, all bsas, willing to breed nearly anything on my scroll

PM Link -PM

Special Requests? - no killing, biting or abandoning, please name them, i don't mind if you freeze them as long as they stay on your scroll

I will be willing to sit here in the evenings and just gift as they hatch!

Edited by Zerhai

I want to join! Snowcone

Scroll Name - Wyvern_Oliza

Forum Name - Wyvern_Oliza

PM Link - Message

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Okay, here's a CB deepsea hatchie I hatched from the AP.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edit: Another question (I have a lot of questions...): Can I gift the hatchies outside this thread (post a link in TGT for example)? Or gifting has to be done in this thread?

Edit2: the deepsea hatchie is gone tongue.gif

Edited by love_HP

I want to join!

Scroll Name - Dark_Cynder

Forum Name - Mlu

PM Link - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=180964

Snowcone, Ice Cube.

This is a great idea! Though I still have a lot of questions as to how this works. Like Does hatching the eggs and then abandoning them back into the AP count? Hatchlings tend to instantly be grabbed by people there once they're seen, so fast you can't even see those hatchlings anymore after you abandon them. I would imagine they'd be grabbed by anyone who need them, so that sort of counts as gifting? (though i admit you can't control if they have abandoned them after that, though you CAN control if the hatchling has survived and has grown up after that. Grown up hatchling = successfully living on someone's scroll now).

"No trading away gift that you received. " You mean the prizes we have received for our points? also how much points do you get for one hatched and gifted dragon. 1? Just making sure here.

If the abandoning does not count as gifting, then that means we have to find random users on the forums and ask them via PM if they need them? If so I really won't fancy doing that.. x.x I would fancy posting one-way teleport links here on the thread though, which i could just delete after someone has claimed the egg and then post an Update after a while (once a Day, as mentioned in the rules). Do we even need to tell who we ended up gifting it to though? If it's okay for them to stay as an unknown user, then that sounds convenient.

I'm sorry for my wall of text. xmx

This is a great idea! Though I still have a lot of questions as to how this works. Like Does hatching the eggs and then abandoning them back into the AP count? Hatchlings tend to instantly be grabbed by people there once they're seen, so fast you can't even see those hatchlings anymore after you abandon them. I would imagine they'd be grabbed by anyone who need them, so that sort of counts as gifting? (though i admit you can't control if they have abandoned them after that, though you CAN control if the hatchling has survived and has grown up after that. Grown up hatchling = successfully living on someone's scroll now).

"No trading away gift that you received. " You mean the prizes we have received for our points? also how much points do you get for one hatched and gifted dragon. 1? Just making sure here.

If the abandoning does not count as gifting, then that means we have to find random users on the forums and ask them via PM if they need them? If so I really won't fancy doing that.. x.x I would fancy posting one-way teleport links here on the thread though, which i could just delete after someone has claimed the egg and then post an Update after a while (once a Day, as mentioned in the rules). Do we even need to tell who we ended up gifting it to though? If it's okay for them to stay as an unknown user, then that sounds convenient.

I'm sorry for my wall of text. xmx

Hatching and abandoning has a problem currently - the eggs in the AP are ER ones, and since TJ has set it up so that hatchies and eggs appear in AP when they are at the same time left, right now we can only see hatchies if they're at 3 days and 13 hours left, which is not very possible, because the hatchies in the AP would have grown up and run to the wilderness before we can see them.

ninja.gif grammar mistakes. I hate them.

Edited by love_HP

@Love_HP

oooh 0_0 I guess I missed that information... Thank you for telling me about it! I guess the best option would be to put one-way teleport links on here then. (or keeping them, of course happy.gif)

i feel your pain :D

I want to donate!

Can Donate - New release eggs, copper, vampire, royal crimson, nebulas, all commons, BSA dragons, magi, tinsel, shimmers, golden wyverns, gold, seasonal, tsuami wyvern, bluesang, Royal blue, luminae, silvers, black alt

PM Link - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=203048

Special Requests? - Please name, no biting or trading and no other ways in which you could kill it.

I have hatched eggs from the AP!

Dragon Codes - http://dragcave.net/lineage/SP6qb

Scroll Name - ariaalina

Gifting them to somebody, or keeping it? - keeping

Total Points - 1 ( with this one)

also...

I want to donate!

Can Donate -(mostly long, but nice (and usually with common mates)lineages of) Tinsels, Shimmers, Silvers, Magma (only even 3rd gen PB), and 2nd gen PB of practically everything else (exception: Blusang, green and red coppers, new release). I can also catch most CB commons pretty quickly.

PM Link - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=190939

Special Requests? - Please PM me when there is a request for something on my list of what I can donate, so that I'll know to come here. happy.gif

Edited by ariaalina

Mods discussed and the thread does have our approval if you want to put that in the opening post.

I want to join!

Scroll Name - MoonliteShadow

Forum Name - LunarMoonlite

PM Link - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04

I want to donate!

Can Donate - Whatever is on my scroll ^^ (when I'm not locked lol)

PM Link - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04

Special Requests? - Please don't abandon or kill it, so no earthquaking, biting etc. Regifting and everything else is okay.

I'm currently egglocked at the moment. And I have no idea how long I will be locked. But I will post here when I can lol.

Also one last question, I don't think I saw this in the rules or anything. Once you have the hatchling if you wish to keep it, are you allowed to freeze it and it still count? I just didn't see this anywhere in your rules, so I didn't know.

Also Snowcone lol and Ice Cube^^

Edited by LunarMoonlite