TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Thanks for the new eggs TJ and spriters. I've caught my quota so I'm off to bed!

P.S. I caught green opals in the forest and blue opals on the coast wink.gif

So, blues in the alpine, greens in the forest, and both in the coast?

I think there are greens in the Jungle as well.

Where do the green ones drop? .-. I managed to get 1 of the other ones, now I need one of the greens.

I might try to get the pairs, but eeeh, these drops aren't being helpful.

I got all of my greens in the Forest. That was the one spot where things were falling for a long time. I think my mom got hers in the Coast though.

Still nothing.... blink.gif ARE THEY RARE!

LMAO, I think people are just fast! x3

I think there are greens in the Jungle as well.

Ah, so greens in forest, jungle and coast, and blues in the coast and alpine. Thanks!

Judging from how fast the drops are whooshing by....Well, sleep, it's been nice knowing you. xd.png

hoping to trade off one my 'reds' or 'undecideds' as we are calling them in the IRC for an opal tomorrow

managed to snag three of em and only one green opal

Ugh, this is madness indeed. I may end up pulling an all-nighter... which is really not good but whatever. tongue.gif

Where are the blue/purple ones falling? I've got 2 of the colorful ones, 4 of the greeny ones I need a purple/blue one now.

Got them on Alpine.

Finally got "This egg can’t seem to make up its mind on what color it is."

Well, you're sure an egg has a mind...? blink.gif

People in 'real life' needed to talk to me about 'important things' so I missed the last two drops. This was a great injustice.

Finally got all my pairs of new eggs... currently off to bed

Good luck to everyone still hunting ^^

Is is really difficult to reward *everyone* who shows up for releases with mass drops, and not just reward those with fast computers, connections, and scripts?

I got four of the new eggs, wasn't sure how it would go since I'm staying at a hotel with only 1-2 Mbs download speeds. Got one each of the opalescent eggs and two of the can't decide what color to be eggs. Having caught a tsunami egg earlier on Saturday, and with a shimmerkin holding another slot, I only have one egg slot remaining.

Thanks, TJ, for the new release!

Dude i can't get one..not one.. I've opened like a hundred tabs and they are there for like a split second, worth one and maybe two refreshes and then gone.

WHYY this is getting way to frustrating, i'm broken, please help xd.png

Sweet got home and caught a purple egg right off the bat biggrin.gif Thanks TJ I had unlocked myself this week because of this release. smile.gif

Welp, this coming drop will be the last one for now.

I swore to myself that I would only be 1 hour in these, last ones deprived me from sleep. ;-;

Still nothing.... blink.gif ARE THEY RARE!

I'd be surprised if they were rare. There really aren't many of the two-headeds in the cave yet and since they only breed with each other making one breed an actual rare at this point would be surprising.

But even if one type was rare, I think it's probably fairly unlikely that both types from tonight's release would be rare. That would kind of kill the idea of getting more of these out there so that people can start doing things with them like they do with other dragons.