TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I'm hoping the abandoned page will have a few of these new eggs pop up, especially the opals

I'm hoping the abandoned page will have a few of these new eggs pop up, especially the opals

I've seen several duotone eggs in the AP but no opals so far.

I managed to catch a number of opals from the AP earlier (needless to say, there were more purples than greens). The main rush of AP'ed new eggs is probably over, but it may still be worth keeping an eye out.

If anyone is having any problems getting their first set of eggs (as ik I'm not alone). Most gifting threads will open up to this months release in 2 days. :3 Just reminding everyone as it sounds like things are starting to get sparse out there. xd.png

I will definitely be sending 2nd Gens to the AP, that's for sure. x3

If anyone is having any problems getting their first set of eggs (as ik I'm not alone). Most gifting threads will open up to this months release in 2 days. :3 Just reminding everyone as it sounds like things are starting to get sparse out there. xd.png

That's good to hear. I managed to get a blue opal hatchling, but my chances of getting a green one are pretty slim. As someone else said, referring to a loading zone the cave blockers are dominating both the forest and the jungle. dry.gif

*raises hand as one of the people hunting for their first egg* I just need 1 opal! Just one! Any color will do! *rolls* I have my duotone though. yay!

Edit: Some of adults have become hatchies?! What magic is this?! xd.png

Edited by Shokomon

Edit: Some of adults have become hatchies?! What magic is this?! xd.png

TJ magic. He has a dragon time machine.

When you control the code, you control the Matrix.

Edited by snave

I like the females better than the males. As for color I like the blue one better than Green. smile.gif

Same for me: as soon as my Lindwurms and Duotones grow up, their eggs (if I get any) will go to the AP.

Edited by Bugzilla

I picked up a fourth Duotone for two breeding pairs, I hope...

Thank you TJ and spriters for another fantastic release. After several attempts, I got a set of each. The adults look awesome.

Yeah - Thanks everyone involved. The dragons are awesome. I managed to grab a pair each, so if they don't refuse I'll be happy.

As always the new release was fun smile.gif

*looks at her Dragons* Within the next 24 hours my Duotones and 3 of my 4 Lindwurms will be adults

I think my breeding pairs will be:

Duotone x Blue Lindwurm

Duotone x Green Linduyrm

The awesome thing about the above two is that I've a pair of Split x Bloodscale I can breed with so I can get a hatchling with all 4 two-headed breeds.

I also get one pair that's Blue Lindwurm x Green Lindwurm so depending on how they breed, I'll be having some second gen. ones to give

Also - in an attempt to help move the forest, I have now egg-locked myself with Terrae Dragons *is proud of that as she loves the extreme dimorphism the breed has*

Edited by ShorahNagi

Well, I've got my Duotone pairs and my Blue Lindwurms (finally!), but those Greens seem to be evading me... Even the Lindwurm I snagged in the forest turned out to be Blue, ha ha. Thanks for the release, TJ and spriters, and hey, maybe the DC Gods will smile on me and I'll get ahold of some Green Lindwurms at last. X3

~Feathers

Well, all my Lindwyrms gendered correctly so far!!! That means I have 1 CB Pair of Green Opals, 2 CB Pairs of Blue Opals, and 1 and a half pairs of Duo's. laugh.gif Fantastic release.

I might be going insane - but I thought I saw an announcement a little while ago for two headed dragons, I went nuts trying to find them in the cave, and checking the wikias for pictures of what I was supposed to be looking for, but couldn't find anything. Then just when I'd decided I was imagining things, this thread came up.

So, am I nuts, or was there a pre release glitch that showed us more than it should have for just a short while of time?

Aww man~ All of my new dragons are female. It's my original two-heads all over again. ....poo.

oh well, at least they can breed with my male two-heads. I was hoping for a pure bred lineage. I shoulda used my male pink's ability when I had the chance. dry.gif

Oh well, at least I have some. I should concentrate on the positive. *grumbles quietly*

Aww man~ All of my new dragons are female. It's my original two-heads all over again. ....poo.

oh well, at least they can breed with my male two-heads. I was hoping for a pure bred lineage. I shoulda used my male pink's ability when I had the chance. dry.gif

Oh well, at least I have some. I should concentrate on the positive. *grumbles quietly*

That's what happened with me with the Birthday release and I lacked influence (except mine went male...come to think of it, most of the Dragons I picked up during that release [new or old] went male)

Way I see it - you've three options:

1. Trade/hunt around for purebreds

2. Hunt around for more CB's and make sure you have influence [My preferred option in cases like this]

3. Just accept that your dragons will be cross-bred

Goddamn it.. I missed the heat of the releases when I was taking a break :/

Same for me: as soon as my Lindwurms and Duotones grow up, their eggs (if I get any) will go to the AP.

♥u♥ You're awesome~ if I catch one I'll take good care of it.

Edited by Cecona

I'll also breed all mine to get 2nd gens into the AP ^^ I'll do my gilded bloodscales and coppers while i'm at it

♥u♥ You're awesome~ if I catch one I'll take good care of it.

I've only got 1 to 2 hours left to wait before I get some adults, so it will be soon~ ^-^