TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I didn't know they were being released until now. Anyway I managed to snag one opal egg and one red

LOL no sooner did I say that then we finally had a nice long drop and now I'm egglocked. I have a bunch of the greenish opals -- no clue where to find the blue ones though.

Blues are in the Alpine and Coast from what I've seen

LOL no sooner did I say that then we finally had a nice long drop and now I'm egglocked. I have a bunch of the greenish opals -- no clue where to find the blue ones though.

Same here. Where were you hunting? I was in the forest. Was wondering if other biomes might give the other color.

PRAISE TEH DRAGON GODS!

I GOT A BLUE! I GOT A BLUE!!!

And it only took 40 minutes. @.@ Welp. Time to double up.

Didn't get any that drop, but at least felt like i had a sporting chance.

Where do the green ones drop? .-. I managed to get 1 of the other ones, now I need one of the greens.

I might try to get the pairs, but eeeh, these drops aren't being helpful.

Where are the blue/purple ones falling? I've got 2 of the colorful ones, 4 of the greeny ones I need a purple/blue one now.

*is perplexed* for a moment it looked like it was a mass drop and I was able to pick up the new lovelies and then it went back to the five minute mark with about a hairsbreath chance of catching them again. Is it a glitch or just the lag?

Edited by Misha

Where do the green ones drop? .-. I managed to get 1 of the other ones, now I need one of the greens.

I might try to get the pairs, but eeeh, these drops aren't being helpful.

I caught mine in the forest.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but the opal eggs sort after 2-Headed, and the multicolored ones between Dorsals and Electrics.

Where are the blue/purple ones falling? I've got 2 of the colorful ones, 4 of the greeny ones I need a purple/blue one now.

I got a blue one at the Alpine

Same here. Where were you hunting? I was in the forest. Was wondering if other biomes might give the other color.

I caught an opal in the Alpine and one in the Forest. I'd reckon the one you're looking for is, if not in the forest, in the Alpine. :3

Hmm... I only used Alpine and Coast and got all colors. But I honestly think Coast has all of them

Two greens, two undecideds, just need the blues now!

Don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but the opal eggs sort after 2-Headed, and the multicolored ones between Dorsals and Electrics.

Dual-headed?