TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I don't think so. The eggs in Alpine are just going much faster than those in the Forest.

Ahh, so they're in two biomes. Maybe it won't be so bad, then?

so um are the drops still going on because i saw only 1 opal in the forest during the last drop  ninja.gif

The big drops, where pretty much all of the drop is only new releases, are over. The new eggs are still dropping, but as you can see, mixed with the normal eggs.

Ahh, so they're in two biomes. Maybe it won't be so bad, then?

Only the blue/greyish ones are in the Alpine. The greens are in the Forest.

corrections: Green is also in Jungle, Grey/Blue also in Coast.

Edited by kiyoura

The green opal is dropping in the forest and jungle - I snagged one in the jungle, that was pure luck. The gray ones are dropping in the alpine, but I haven't seen them in the coast at all...

Loving these eggs. biggrin.gif The hatchlings are kind of meh with me, but they're nice.

Edited by Taintedtamer

so the five minutes drops are gone?

just tried and no luck :c

didnt the last releases go for two days til the drops were gone?

so the five minutes drops are gone?

just tried and no luck :c

didnt the last releases go for two days til the drops were gone?

I don't recall it being that long for the last release, hrm. o.o Though I was not much in the cave after being locked, however, so I wouldn't know for certain.

Which ones are you looking for?

Is it just me or do the undecided ones need more views before cracking? Seems like they might be harder to hatch. I'd better plan accordingly.

Good to know I'm not the only one, all my opals have big holes while my undecideds have stage 3 cracks.

They still should hatch tonight, eeee.

Well I guess it is just me cause I still have not got an opal

lol but still trying

Good to know I'm not the only one, all my opals have big holes while my undecideds have stage 3 cracks.

They still should hatch tonight, eeee.

Same here. The undecideds seem to be a breed that takes more views to hatch.

Well in my experience from the start of the release and until now, it feels much much easier. Last time I wasn't even able to grab 2 of the reds. Now I'm up by 4 Gray opals (3 of which I traded, 1 gave to a friend), 1 green opal, and 1 leetle tree (Just caught it with the Green opal!). As for the reds I've been seeing, those are less than the green opals, but that could just be me. Blues are dropping fast in Alpine. I'll be collecting up on green though since that's what more people need. Lol

Can't wait to see those hatchlings grow into adults! smile.gif

And again, bad luck to all of you and good luck to me! biggrin.gif

Jk. Lol

Ahh yes, finally got myself two opals. Many misclick casualties throughout the day-long* fight: 2 royal blues, 2 Nocturnes (nooo), 1 nebula, 1 pygmy, 1 Nillia, 1 sunset, 1 summer, 1 Turpentine, and 1 grey.

But I got them, I got those two suckers at last >=I

* okay it wasn't really a day long.

Edited by Nine

OMG, the green dragons!! O_O I'm in love and drooling... They're both lovely, as always, but yes, the green stole my heart. How majestic and fierce they look! I love the babies...I bet the adults will be brilliant.

I must snag at least a couple tonight...the last thing I've been thinking about is dragon eggs lately...

Great release, the eggs and babies are really gorgeous, and I'm looking forward to having a few of each on my scroll soon enough.

Luck hunting everyone..!

Thankful to an amazing gifter, i've got all three and influenced them m/f as pairs so i don't end up like last release with a TON of female coppers and i still have no CB male coppers -.-

I cannot wait until the confused ones grow up! i want to breed those to splits(as the spriting type seems similar) and these opals will DEFINITELY be put in with my guilded bloodscales omg wub.gif

I actually managed to get an undecided egg, after a thousand of these "You fail it! Your skill is not enough" messages, with awfully, awfully slow internet. x3

Now I'm hatchling-locked with a hoard of Fogs so I can't go failhunt for the opal ones, but well, Fogs are Fogs. <3

Awesome new sprites! Thanks TJ for the new release!

Thanks TJ and Spriters! I can't wait to see the adult dragons, the hatchlings are precious biggrin.gif

Rest assured, even with the challenge of catching more, I will still be breeding and gifting away 2nd gens in the departure thread when these babies grow up. :3

I now have a pair of Blue Opal eggs, Multicolor eggs, and a single Green Opal

I can not wait to see the adults - both eggs and hatchlings are epic!

I'm trying to get another green opal but I haven't seen any drop all day today since last night.