TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Just re-locked myself with a Royal blue-- all these 'moonlight' eggs must be getting to me.

I honestly have to say this is the worst time I've ever had catching a new dragon. The coppers were pretty bad upon their release but I eventually got one of each, dunno if I'll be able to say the same for these Opals =P Ehh.

??

The wiki had the image of the uncertain female hatchie - and seems to have lost it again...... Odd....

I can't seem to get any Opalescent dragons.

Anyone have an opalescent?

I was just checking the codes of my new eggs and one of them has the greatest code I've ever seen on here! xd.png

I was just checking the codes of my new eggs and one of them has the greatest code I've ever seen on here! xd.png

What "nERDS"?? That is pretty funny

I couldn't catch any opalescent egg T___T I have three of the other one, bue the opalescent... It's impossible to me!!! Help!!!

xd.png

CRAP I MISSED IT

Oh well xd.png

Edit: Anyone know where the multicolored ones are dropping?

Edit: Nevermind

Edited by kiyye

Finally got two of the undecideds, one blue opal, and one green opal. Best of luck to those still catching! Thanks TJ and spriters, this release was a challenge for me but it was lots of fun.

Seriously, I'm getting reeeaaal tired of misclicking. I'm barely seeing the new eggs, let alone catching any. I've been trying almost since the moment this thread was put out and only got one undecided. I'm very glad we got new eggs and all, even better that they're two-headed, but could we just have a mass drop for a day or two, without this ungodly amount of caveblockers in the way?

I can't believe people are trading the Undecicded eggs for Opals and Shimmers. I highly doubt they'll get those. 30 more minutes until you can't get them on the release date! -.-#

I kinda love how people are willing to trade the new releases for shinies. I've already made a deal to trade one of my opals.

Also, if you're like me... I don't care whether or not they're from the "release date". o.o

What "nERDS"?? That is pretty funny

Hehe, That'd be the one. x3 I've seen some pretty awesome codes, but not like that. It gave me a good laugh that I needed.

Well I saw my fist opal. YAY! Missed it though. I'm on an iPad with pretty slow connection so I don't know if I'll get anything TT

Edit: Missed another

Edited by kiyye

The hatchlings are amazing!!!!! wub.gif I can not WAIT to see the adults.

I influenced and incubated all of my eggs and now the waiting begins... tongue.gif

Seriously, I'm getting reeeaaal tired of misclicking. I'm barely seeing the new eggs, let alone catching any. I've been trying almost since the moment this thread was put out and only got one undecided. I'm very glad we got new eggs and all, even better that they're two-headed, but could we just have a mass drop for a day or two, without this ungodly amount of caveblockers in the way?

Now that my cursor has unfrozen, lol, I'd like to say thanks for the New Releases - but Y U No Give Us Floods?

No offence, but this isn't exactly fun for people with slow puters/puter issues...

Edit: actually just caught one from the last Release, of which i had none at all, so there's something, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

Soooo...... for those of us who've been trying for HOURS with no luck to get one of these new ones... WHY IS THIS DROP SO MUCH HARDER THAN THE LAST ONE WHERE EVERYONE HAD A FAIR CHANCE?!

Also, all of you out there taking seven of these new ones or whatever (saw someone who had one set like that) please BACK OFF and let the others have a chance at EVEN JUST ONE! I shouldn't have to keep trying for FIVE hours straight with a decent internet connection just to get one of each dragon! (I have two of the undecided because I misclicked and can't abandon/trade to someone who NEEDS one yet!)

Also, all of you out there taking seven of these new ones or whatever (saw someone who had one set like that) please BACK OFF and let the others have a chance at EVEN JUST ONE! I shouldn't have to keep trying for FIVE hours straight with a decent internet connection just to get one of each dragon! (I have two of the undecided because I misclicked and can't abandon/trade to someone who NEEDS one yet!)

A lot of people actually catch eggs to gift them. You could have seen one of those people who has them so they can gift them.

But I agree with the first thing you said. This is a little ridiculous. I had an easier time catching seven breeds in one week.

Edited by Luckyclaw

A lot of people actually catch eggs to gift them. You could have seen one of those people who has them so they can gift them.

Well, I can only HOPE that's their intention... but still, there's a certain pride and happiness that comes with catching one yourself that they're depriving others of. Nobel cause with negative self esteem results.

Well, I can only HOPE that's their intention... but still, there's a certain pride and happiness that comes with catching one yourself that they're depriving others of. Nobel cause with negative self esteem results.

Dude, if you're having low self esteem because you can't catch an egg, you should take a deep breath and calm down. Besides, they gift to people who have slow connections who can't catch eggs. A few people who don't hoard won't close the floodgates on people vying to get them. What's needed is a bigger release window.

Edited by Luckyclaw

I don't think people grabbing multiples is the problem at all; I believe it's simply the sheer amount of people who play the game in addition to new egg numbers staying the same (or even being lessened). So, the demand has gotten higher and the supply has remained the same or is even lower than before.

No consumer is responsible for the difficulty this release has presented-- it all goes back to problems with the producer, per say =P

Dude, if you're having low self esteem because you can't catch an egg, you should take a deep breath and calm down. Besides, they gift to people who have slow connections who can't catch eggs. A few people who don't hoard won't close the floodgates on people vying to get them. What's needed is a bigger release window.

A bigger release window would be Help!

Soooo...... for those of us who've been trying for HOURS with no luck to get one of these new ones... WHY IS THIS DROP SO MUCH HARDER THAN THE LAST ONE WHERE EVERYONE HAD A FAIR CHANCE?!

Perhaps the point of releases are changing from "make sure everyone gets an egg" to "introduce new breed into the cave for hunting".