TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I've filled five of my seven slots... Two are because I can't resist Dark Mysts and the other three are misclicks. I now know why I've misclicked them too! My computer loads the eggs, but not the descriptions fast enough *falls to ground and starts to cry* Dammit!

Awesome another release! I am now eager for each new month on Dragon Cave, excited to see if there is going to be a new draggie to see and hunt. Thank you everyone for all the dragon's and the new ones look lovely!

These are a tough bunch! I've had one misclick so far, picked up a paper, and got a blue opal. I'm hoping for a green opal and an undecided once I can get rid of the misclick. Hope everyone else is having good luck egg-hunting!

I've filled five of my seven slots... Two are because I can't resist Dark Mysts and the other three are misclicks. I now know why I've misclicked them too! My computer loads the eggs, but not the descriptions fast enough *falls to ground and starts to cry* Dammit!

that may be what happened to me... i ended up with an albino which i can't abandon until after I have to go to bed...

kinda pissed too that some one asked me to breed an egg for them and they have not taken it yet... hoping it's not becuase they decided they wanted the new ones instead... cuz that would suck being locked becuase some one changed their mind and didn't tell me they didn't want the egg any more...

not complaining about my gaurdian of nature... it was only my 3rd time trying to get one and i showed up... i'll concider that luckier than catching all the new ones.

only need a green opal now >_< would love a pair but at this point, I'll just be fine with one

I'm getting to the point where I want to ask for help! *screams and flails about on the ground* Why must releases be so difficult now! It's so not fair! *cries*

So wait, where can I find these things? I don't want to dig through all those pages. XP Sorry, and thank you for indulging me?

~Feathers

Blue Opals: Alpine

Green Opals: Forest

"Can't make up it's mind": all biomes

Please note that the Opals have been seen in other biomes (I got mine in the Coast) but the above seem like the most consistent places they are dropping. They are also seen outside of the 5-minute drops. I saw one at xx:12 just now.

Good luck, everyone!

Wow! Both hatchlings are beautiful. So far I've only got 1 opalescent egg, I'll try to get more of them tomorrow! Thank you, TJ. biggrin.gif

Suckers are hard to grab with 60 people... I saw 130 people trying to grab them biggrin.gif.

Trying to catch the Opalescent Eggs, ain't easy and Ill dream someone donates one to me.

EDIT: Also saw a Cb Sliver and a Cb Golden wyvern!

Edited by Crockturtle566

Eh my goal for every CB is 2 of each gender right now. I don't think I'll have that for a very long time with the opals, but as with Coppers, I'm fine with just one pair of each. I could go for years like this- just as I did without a Holly and without a pair of each CB metal. biggrin.gif

Idk how people are taking the color combination of the confused babies, but I for one LOVE the combination. It's gorgeous. Idk, the intricacy of the confused ones seems to be a lot lower than the opals, but I adore the way they are because they remind me of the way old DC was. Really, there's no ugly dragon on DC imo. xd.png

Well - got a pair of the Multicolored eggs influenced, and gifted away a pair of untouched eggs.

Now I just need to get my hands on the Opal eggs...This might be a challege (At this point, I'll settle for one of each color of the Opal eggs and breed for the other...)

Edited by ShorahNagi

Oh wow. I just realized I know the multi-colored dragon already. This is the first time I can say I recognize a dragon from the completed list!

I'm not sure whether to be excited because this means I've been on the forums for a while, or to be disappointed because I won't be as surprised by the adults when I recognize the hatchlings. |:

Cave or found in what biome? (Darn, I just bred some dragons too. xd.png Good going Avery, breeding before looking at the forums. xd.png)

Cave or found in what biome? (Darn, I just bred some dragons too. xd.png Good going Avery, breeding before looking at the forums. xd.png)

Alpine/Coast (blue) and Forest/Jungle (green) for the Opal egg dragon (The first 6 in TJ's post)

The multicolored ones can be found in any biome

Alpine/Coast (blue) and Forest/Jungle (green) for the Opal egg dragon (The first 6 in TJ's post)

The multicolored ones can be found in any biome

Thanks so much! ^-^

You too Moonbeam! ^-^

I've had to work a double shift, so I've totally missed on on the eggies! I hope to be able to nab some. Two headed dragons in general are my absolute favorites.