TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I love the hatchlings of the opals so far!

Thanks TJ for this madness and the spriters for their awesome work. :3

By "complaining" I meant to show that having egg limits is not a good idea in general because 1. most people don't like it as a general rule, because it limits their gameplay, whether it be collecting sprites, getting certain number of dragons, getting lineages, etc. Although the holidays are different from the suggested "new release limits" in that the latter is temporary and the former is not, there is still going to be people who are upset because they couldn't get the eggs after the suggested temporary limit is over. I.E it does not solve the problem of "enough eggs for everyone". I had also hoped that the implementation of limits, esp for holidays, which had been in place long enough for people to get used to, are still a point of contest, which means people just aren't open to limits in general. 2. Again, black teas, teimarrs, and black tips. They were released, and quite soon after, people were unhappy about them being caveblockers and wanted them to MOVE so that they can catch coppers. Imagine how much hectic it would be if you had the limits in place. "UGH I want the black tip to move and I just had my eyes off for a split second and there was a copper behind the black tip but I couldn't get it because someone was faster and had cleared the black tip and gotten the copper" uh yeah no. I don't need any more chaos, thanks. 3. Uh yeah the cave is different so what you're suggesting (new release egg limits) will actually make things worse, because less people are hunting in the cave->less blockers moving->couple that with egg limits and it's a gameplay disaster.

Sorry, still not convinced that the "new egg limits" will be anything but a pain in the ***.

I'm not trying to convince you blink.gif In fact, I don't really care if there's egg limits for new releases unless it's an unreasonable limit (i.e. 1 egg per scroll)

I'm just saying that for everything TJ does there will be people complaining, unless it's something like getting description mods wink.gif

I've decided to chill with the Opals. They're two-headed anyways so I won't need CB's for breeding, can get a lineaged one later. (I've been out all day and all I see are commons, so eff it, I'm not giving myself a headache biggrin.gif)

Oh my.

I caught four confused eggs and only two blue Opals. I thought that'd be upsetting but I absolutely adore the color-confused hatchlings. All of them are absolutely gorgeous but the color-confused ones just happen to stick out to me more.

Very pretty dragons, thank you spriters~!

ETA: Okay the confused gendered

what is this I don't even

rofl.

It REALLY can't decide its color xd.png

Edited by Aquenee

Augh, I totally forgot that "first Sunday of the month" meant midnight, Saturday.

Hopefully I'll be able to grab at least a couple today. :/

I'm really debating whether or not to hoard those green opals. wub.gif I LOVE the color.

Edit: OH MY GOD THEY'RE RED AND PURPLE. Okay attention off the greens for a minute because the confused hatchies are spectacular.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Finally snagged a Green Opal, now I need the bluish one. Those hatchies are adorable, of course. :'D

Oh my.

I caught four confused eggs and only two blue Opals. I thought that'd be upsetting but I absolutely adore the color-confused hatchlings. All of them are absolutely gorgeous but the color-confused ones just happen to stick out to me more.

Very pretty dragons, thank you spriters~!

ETA: Okay the confused gendered

what is this I don't even

rofl.

It REALLY can't decide its color xd.png

I was thinking, will this breed have a habit of constantly changing color tongue.gif

heck yeah! i finally caught two indecesive eggs xd.png now, to get the opalescent ones~

I was thinking, will this breed have a habit of constantly changing color tongue.gif

That would be awesome. Wasn't there a breed that changed color after it paired with another dragon for like 24 hrs?

That would be awesome. Wasn't there a breed that changed color after it paired with another dragon for like 24 hrs?

I think you mean Lumina dragons smile.gif

Oh Wow! The S2 hatchies are awesome! I can't wait to see the adults!

Fantastic job to spriters, Mysfytt and Earthgirl!

Lumina dragons change color for 24 hours after they are bred to Turpentines, Waterhorses, or Albinos.

But I didn't expect the new breed to actually change colors on our scrolls (I thought it would be mentioned in description or something)...though it would be awesome indeed for them to change color every - day? week? refresh?

Woah! Alts? ohmy.gif

edit: as in, they change when they grow o-o

Edited by LaHaine

Lumina dragons change color for 24 hours after they are bred to Turpentines, Waterhorses, or Albinos.

I did not know that! That's part of the lore of the cave that I wasn't privvy to.

Thanks for that bit of info. biggrin.gif

Edited by snave

I think you mean Lumina dragons smile.gif

I thought it was them, with all the breeding I've been doing lately I've lost track of some of the species details and gotten a few things confused. x3

But I didn't expect the new breed to actually change colors on our scrolls (I thought it would be mentioned in description or something)...though it would be awesome indeed for them to change color every - day? week? refresh?

Oh~ It was just those three breeds that it could do that with? I thought it was any of the basic color dragons. (red, royal blue, black etc.) That explains a few things. I was breeding those with purples and moonstones. xd.png

That would be EPIC if they'd change like that. Maybe their BSA could be Chameleon

Edited by Syiren

Man the confused ones are taking their time to gender. xd.png I wanna see what color the females are and if they're different from the males.

Oh~ It was just those three breeds that it could do that with? I thought it was any of the basic color dragons. (red, royal blue, black etc.) That explains a few things. I was breeding those with purples and moonstones. xd.png

Maybe you confused with the Stripeds?

Great job artists and spriters! I may have to dump this third blue Opal and go snag another colorful - LIKE I HAD EARLIER TODAY! dry.gif

Wow, these hatchlings are amazing! wub.gif I especially like the colorful one. I can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif