TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

These EGGS! They are just so PRETTY! Seriously, spriters, gorgeous eggs!

I managed to grab 2 undecided, 3 green opal, and 1 blue opal -- now to trade a green for a blue, or catch another blue in 2 days. I have 7 egg slots, but unfortunately, I misclicked, tried to vampirize the egg in hopes of clearing a slot, and it... went poorly this time around. Bah!

This just finished hourly drop was pretty generous. Or there just weren't many people around, heh.

That mass drop is just perfect! It wasn't a cherry pick, but it wasn't impossible to get what was needed with a little effort. Which is what makes the game enjoyable, for me at least. Thank you very much for it TJ and spriters.

While I appreciate two-headeds they never were my absolute favorite (drake girl here - all the way), yet I have to say the opals are making me fall in love with two headed breeds so far - and I am interested in seeing what the confused eggs are going to decide to be. wink.gif

YAY!!!!! Mass drop!!! Got my two undecided eggs and two of the blue ones. Have room for 1 more egg to trade for something else and also 1 gold tinsel 4th generation egg. Don't have a 4th gen gold tinsel but it should be hatching pretty soon so I can grab another egg biggrin.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

Yay!

I caught three multicolored and one opalescent! (I'll save the extra multi for my sis who usually has trouble getting new releases.) Really excited at my success! Can't wait to see how everything turns out.

I must join in the congratulations to the spriters for their nice work!

and will hope the biomes continue to be productive for all dragons.

Edited by grammydragon

Lawl I like how I was just casually catching dragons with descriptions I didn't recognize (aka any dragon made after 2011-2012) and ended up catching five "can't make up its mind" eggs easily. I, uh, guess if anyone wants one, pm me. =P

Oh, those gendered Opals are so beautiful !!

*starts hoping, wishing, praying that they will stay this way once they mature*

*intently*

*Scratches head* Well, I missed the beginning of this release. Sooo, anyone knows where are the opals falling?

And, congrats to Earthgirl and Mysfytt for a beautiful new release biggrin.gif

@Point of Origin:

The blueish ones in the Alpine, the greenish ones in the Forest. Both are said to be on the Coast, too, but less frequent.

Good luck !

Okay, I now have 3 undecideds and no opals. I misclicked on an egg, so I only have two spaces left. I'm saving them for opals, if I can ever catch them. They go too fast. :-)

@Point of Origin:

The blueish ones in the Alpine, the greenish ones in the Forest. Both are said to be on the Coast, too, but less frequent.

Good luck !

Thank you!

ETA: Got two forest opals, and one two undecided miscklicks.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Just got my third Blue-Gray Opal, so now I have 3 of those and 2 of each of the others biggrin.gif I'm happy, and I hope everyone else gets the combinations they're aiming for! Best of luck happy.gif

LOL I figured out I am playing the game Sorry with the Cave. That's all I see after clicking on the opal eggs LMAO