TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Thank you ! So like "This egg is hidden by leaves" that no-one takes because they are looking for the new drops?

>^,,^<

Pretty much. It's more then likely a Canopy Dragon. There are sites that list the eggs and tell you what they are along with their description. Go to google and type in "dragon cave egg list" the first 2 or 3 results are very helpful with gathering information on the eggs and help in raising them.

I want to apologize to all the people on this forum sad.gif

i have to admit that i kinda always nag when ever i can't catch new eggs =p

but it's just me venting my frustration for not being able to catch any.

i keep reminding my self that this is just a game, and i will get my chances as long as I'm patient, but i also remember there are people who are with even worse connections than me.

so when you find me complaining on new eggs, that"s just me being frustrated at the game while at the same time having fun, otherwise you will find me calling for help with catching them.

its just after what happened with the coppers i got a little worried that this will be a new thing and i will no longer be able to complete my collections, i have seen several coppers pop up lately but very rarely like once a day, but there gone as soon as they appear, at times like this that i wish i had a faster connection xd.png

well, I've been really lucky at the 5 min drop and managed to lock my self with 4 green opals yay

lets hope i get lucky with the blue one too.

and good luck to everyone still trying.

It seems that all the commons and cave blockers are back. Best of luck to all !!! Hopefully those with one or none get some. biggrin.gif

Mass drops going on right now! Get to the cave quick! All biomes!

It's over for Alpine, Coast and Forest, but still going on for the other biomes.

Update: Alpine, Coast, and Forest came back at xx:55, then emptied. Maybe the 3:00pm EST will bring the mass drop back?

Edited by snave

Lucky that I have decided to check here for new releases instead of skipping and doing it tomorrow. Today I had not been at home since 7 o'clock because of work. I have just came back and realized that there are new kinds of eggs for us to grab.

Fortunately, they were easy to catch. I have got a pair of each.^^

Wish the others also good luck in hunting and thank everyone who was involved in the new release for the eggs.

Edited by kaiachan

Hopefully this mass drop will satisfy those who are having a difficult time catching their new dragons. smile.gif

Got two of each... I don't really like two headed Dragons tho and so I don't really care about this release either :/

But I still hope they will look as good as the Bloodscales biggrin.gif

Yay xd.png I got one LOL I always time these new releases wrong - Normally egged locked when they get released lol

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Figures that when they're mass dropping I'm locked for at least two more hours because of two misclicks.

And I just needed one more xd.png

I have to say, this release is overdue. The poor original 2 Headed has had such a limited breeding pool for so long!

I just picked up 4 of the red ones and 3 of the blue. Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

Can't make up it's mind is going to be bred to the original two headeds; Splits

The opals i am DEFINITELY breeding to the Guilded Bloodscales!! oooh i'm so happy!

Now... lets release some crazy awesome fall dragons next month for my birthday month

woah woah woah, hold up... the opals don't have back legs?! O.O omg i love them already

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Yay, a new release!

Unfortunately I'm having a hard time trying to get the opalescent one. D8

The mass dropping should help everyone biggrin.gif Hopefully no one will be complaining tomorrow about getting nothing.

Yay the increased drop helped. I have two of each sitting nicely on my scroll. Excited for new two heads smile.gif

Just missing my second green Opal now. Unfortunately I'm locked due to a mis-click for a bit, but hopefully I'll have a breeding pair of each colour smile.gif