TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Fail. I knew this release was coming and STILL egg-locked myself. Well, goodbye extra eggs!

Also, thank you TJ and spriters for another lovely release! I can't wait to see all the stages!

Oh geez...got four of the multi-colored one, but only one of the one of the silvery one...and there's an alt of that? Oh boy....

Edit: scratch that, got two more on the five min drop (silver colored ones drop in Alpine, btw). Unfortunately, no more room to try for the greenish one.....

Edited by Slaskia

Thanks for the new release, TJ.

I've caught 3 opalescents and one of other so far. Basically I'm just clicking and hoping for the best.

Hm, managed to snag two of the greeny-silver ones, now I just have to figure out how/where to get the purpley-silver ones. I knew 4 egg slots wouldn't be enough tongue.gif

Wow, I actually got an equal amount of green and purple for the ones that share the same description. Usually I'm all sorts of lopsided. xd.png

Can't wait to see these new dragons. I am really excited that they are both two-headed.

My laptop completely froze up on me on that drop, though. I will have to try the 5 minute drops, I fear.

Hopefully this next drop will let me get at least one egg. xd.png I want so many twin headed dragons. My favorite types of dragons and the most difficult to grab at the moment. :X

I should have guessed there was going to be a release. I was just about to head to bed too (after being on SL). Now I must stalk the caves for these little beauties O.O

While I was really hoping for an Eastern...I'll admit, new 2-heads are just as cool!~ biggrin.gif

I like the eggs and the descriptions, but haven't landed one yet. It's so nice to see more Two-heads! Thank you, TJ!