TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I haven't gotten a single one. D: Even stalking the 5 minute releases, this is ridiculous. Why are the hour drops so short? A MINUTE the 1am one lasted. :/

So, it looks like there will be dimorphic adults for the opalescents, and dimorphic hatchlings and adults for the indecisive eggs.

Can't wait to see the hatchlings! I want to see the spriter's names! xd.png

I have no coppers and no cb blusangs too

Hopefully one day we will be able to get them x.x

So, how many have all of you gotten?

I got two blue opals (caught in the coast), two green opals (forest), and two reds (jungle). I'm done now but not tired. xd.png Good luck everyone!

I have to go to work and stay there for the next 12 hours. It' already impossible to get something at this moment, so by that time, I'm not even going to try, hopefully I'll get some. I still don't have a cb blusang, so I guess this will have to wait as well. The lags are killing me. If the drops are already so limited, it means only a few will get all the eggs they want.

Now the ones that can't make up their mind are everywhere....

I just got two of those and two of the lavender opals!

I think i can relax now *phew*

Wow, I just surprised myself by crazy-spazz clicking and catching myself two confused eggs and two blue opals. But now I'm locked with those and eggs for lineage projects that I can't give up, so the green opals will have to wait... *is nervous about catching them in the future*

I doubt the Opals are as rare as the Coppers, but even Coppers will come back to the Cave when there enough other dragons to change the Algorithm that controls drops.

But there are bred Coppers that one can get. And there will be bred Opals in not too long as well.

Dragon Cave is an amazing gift for us, not something anyone deserves to have. Have hope, and eventually one can gain all of the dragons. I've been a member since 2008 and it wasn't until this year that I was able to catch a CB Metallic (though my first Gold was CB and gifted through the Giving Tree).

Dragon Cave is a lesson in patience and some people still need to learn it.

Well, to be fair, people were able to catch CB metalics this year because the cave suddenly produced a whoooooooole bunch of them...which is the same thing people are asking for to catch these.

I remember just a year ago.. the first drop after i joined of new eggs.. I thought it was hard THEN! and i got so many eggs.. the drops were at least a half minute long for the five minute drops.. sometimes longer

The hourly drops being maybe three minutes long...

Whoever said drops aren't fun any more.. it's kind of true. I think that since we have so many new people, the cave should give out more eggs to compensate

I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that part of the idea behind the new schedule of releases, the earlier mixing in of other eggs, and the lack of long mass drops is to extend the amount of time it takes for people to collect them.

For a long time people complained about being bored because they would come for releases, get all they needed and then just wait around. This new strategy does seem to disrupt that. I don't usually have a problem catching things, but with the frequency of the releases even I'm way behind where I usually would be with catching what I need. In that way it does make sense.

I think that it's frustrating, in part, because we compare it to how it used to be when we could get the eggs we needed during the release period. Personally, I'm trying to accustom myself to a more long-term strategy now before something else happens.

So my brother said he would try to catch me an extra red since I'm egglocked, and he managed instead to catch 4 greens and 1 red. lol.

Also, was there a drop at :17 or did the :15 just last a really long time? blink.gif

Well im locked!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif 2 Reds 2 Purple and 3 Green! Sweet! Thank You TJ.

Annnd....Now I AM LOCKED with all the new release eggs with 2 pairs of each! Yay! Time to sleep. ~.v.~ z Z z Z

Good Luck everyone!

MASS DROP!! SPAZZ CLICK!!! EGGLOCK...

So... I have two extra Undecideds - anyone wanna trade for Blue Opals in 5 hours? xd.png

Edited by Blue Nadir

I don't WANT bred Coppers but CB Coppers.

And decent 5minute drops please.

Dragon Cave is this amazing gift, given to us for free. The very least we can do is be grateful.

"But as the philosopher Jagger once said: 'You can't always get what you want.'"

Edited by WatersMoon110

I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that part of the idea behind the new schedule of releases, the earlier mixing in of other eggs, and the lack of long mass drops is to extend the amount of time it takes for people to collect them.

For a long time people complained about being bored because they would come for releases, get all they needed and then just wait around.  This new strategy does seem to disrupt that.  I don't usually have a problem catching things, but with the frequency of the releases even I'm way behind where I usually would be with catching what I need.  In that way it does make sense.

I think that it's frustrating, in part, because we compare it to how it used to be when we could get the eggs we needed during the release period.  Personally, I'm trying to accustom myself to a more long-term strategy now before something else happens.

Basically. I have set scroll numbers for each breeds. When I fill them up, I fill the quota for that breed and I don't need to catch any more, unless I'm specifically aiming for something (summons were super hard with only just one legendaries each, so I'm taking in more, but as soon as the two summons are over, you bet I'm going to release them)

To me, the harder drops make it more challenging for me to fulfill my quota and thus makes the game more fun for me.

Did you see the part of my post where I said no one deserves to get dragons

This. I really want a neglected ungendered. I'm not guaranteed to get them.

Edited by ylangylang

Yes i agree the reds will be the most common.

I really only want one green.. i know now that that is the one that i will not get only because i want it

(lol i still don't have a single CB orange copper, just to go with all the other people whining about coppers xd.png)

i really hope to catch one now that people have dropped below 100 temporarily!

After I catch one of each, I'm going to try and catch others for trade bait. lul.

Actually, it's off to the Alpine for me, caught a Green Opal.

Edited by gregregreg

This last 5-minute drop took me by surprise. tongue.gif But I managed to catch a purple opal and a second colorful one.

Now to catch another pair of opals of different colors and I'll be a happy camper. ^^

Did you see the part of my post where I said no one deserves to get dragons. Dragon Cave is this amazing gift, given to us for free. The very least we can do is be grateful.

"But as the philosopher Jagger once said: 'You can't always get what you want.'"

Didn't say I deserved them said I wanted them. Go take a chill pill