TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Fairly easy solution to that would be...longer drops?

I'm unsure if the drops have been adjusted to fit the userbase, and yeah, I do agree that it can and should be longer.

Just saying that, you know, the game is getting more popular and thus, more people playing it, and that it's not their fault (several ppl on this thread have complained about how dumb their computer/themselves are) that there's more competition.

Ohhh yeahhhh, like the Coppers you mean?

I doubt the Opals are as rare as the Coppers, but even Coppers will come back to the Cave when there enough other dragons to change the Algorithm that controls drops.

But there are bred Coppers that one can get. And there will be bred Opals in not too long as well.

Dragon Cave is an amazing gift for us, not something anyone deserves to have. Have hope, and eventually one can gain all of the dragons. I've been a member since 2008 and it wasn't until this year that I was able to catch a CB Metallic (though my first Gold was CB and gifted through the Giving Tree).

Dragon Cave is a lesson in patience and some people still need to learn it.

Edited by WatersMoon110

I remember just a year ago.. the first drop after i joined of new eggs.. I thought it was hard THEN! and i got so many eggs.. the drops were at least a half minute long for the five minute drops.. sometimes longer

The hourly drops being maybe three minutes long...

Whoever said drops aren't fun any more.. it's kind of true. I think that since we have so many new people, the cave should give out more eggs to compensate

Watersmoon, trust me.. i have tried to be patient. I love this game so much but it's more of the fact that as time goes by, it gets harder and harder. it's frustrating.

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I don't have the luxury to stay at my computer all day and try to catch these eggs as I have to work. Guess I'll miss out on this month's eggs. It's impossible to get any eggs after the first drop, i.e. the coppers. It's not fun anymore, and the drops are ridiculously short.

I agree the Coppers have been ridiculously hard to even see. But most of the other new release dragons have been all over the place. Most dragons don't dry up like the Coppers and Blusangs did.

I remember just a year ago.. the first drop after i joined of new eggs.. I thought it was hard THEN! and i got so many eggs.. the drops were at least a half minute long for the five minute drops.. sometimes longer

The hourly drops being maybe three minutes long...

Whoever said drops aren't fun any more.. it's kind of true. I think that since we have so many new people, the cave should give out more eggs to compensate

i think it does, there is just so many people they are still grabbed so quickly, i think they should only allow you to grab like 2 per egg on the first day release. so more people can grab them easier

Meh. I'm not very patient but I'll keep trying and waiting.

Probably not going to post again until I get the other two eggs.

Well, I'd gotten the Coppers when they first came out, so yay me.

Good luck to you all, thank you TJ and spriters, and hope those who haven't gotten the Coppers yet get them. *wink*

Edited by gregregreg

c'mon, I just need a pair of the green opals now >< mass drops are really needed

EDIT: did not need another extra undecided egg ><

Edited by Ashura09

I agree the Coppers have been ridiculously hard to even see. But most of the other new release dragons have been all over the place. Most dragons don't dry up like the Coppers and Blusangs did.

And that's why I have no coppers and no cb blusangs xd.pngD

i think it does, there is just so many people they are still grabbed so quickly, i think they should only allow you to grab like 2 per egg on the first day release. so more people can grab them easier

oh gods yes, two of each(even color wise though)

Like a temporary breed limit.. that way you can have influenced pairs of each color but others have a chance to grab at it

Da heck, saw no eggs at all on the :05 and :10 drop. Even with Coppers I saw them. :/

Anyone know for sure what is dropping where?

Why out of 9 new release, not counting this new one, is everyone hung up on the coppers? They were the only ones to have a bizarre drop rate. That means 8 other new ones had decent drop rates and are fairly easy to obtain. I think those odds are pretty good.

On topic: these new eggs are very pretty cannot wait to see what the babies look like. biggrin.gif

I doubt the Opals are as rare as the Coppers, but even Coppers will come back to the Cave when there enough other dragons to change the Algorithm that controls drops.

But there are bred Coppers that one can get. And there will be bred Opals in not too long as well.

I don't WANT bred Coppers but CB Coppers.

And decent 5minute drops please.

And that's why I have no coppers and no cb blusangs xd.pngD

I have no coppers and no cb blusangs too

This is a great release, thanks so much!

Btw: I'm pretty sure you can get a Green in any biome where the Opal's drop, since I've heard of a few cases of getting greens in the Alpine as well. But for now it's hard to really tell what with the chaos going on every 5 minutes xd.png

Finally! Got mine, I just need my CB nebulae to hatch (I don't want to drop it ._.) to catch one more of the blues and have a pair of each.

Holy carp those drops are fast I only got one refresh in and they were gone already!

i think they should only allow you to grab like 2 per egg on the first day release. so more people can grab them easier

No. Just no. There is no such thing as hoarding in the cave.

Also, if a caveblocker species comes out and it drops everywhere, I bet everyone is going to moan and whine about how it's unfair that you can't get rid of them fast enough.

*snorts*

Edited by ylangylang

I missed the Blusang release and have been trying unsuccessfully to get a CB one ever since, either through drops in the cave or trading. During the birthday release I traded one of my CB coppers away, not realizing how rare they were going to be, and have regretted it ever since.

Not going to make those mistakes again (hugs new release eggs).

I know I said I'd not post till I got them all, but in-between-5-minute-drops-talk.

So, how many have all of you gotten?

Got 2 undecided and one blue... yay... still trying for more...

Da heck, saw no eggs at all on the :05 and :10 drop. Even with Coppers I saw them. :/

Anyone know for sure what is dropping where?

The reds everywhere. Green opals I found in the forest and I found the blue in the alpines - others have reported findings in other biomes but I didn't hunt anywhere except those two places so I can't personally say.

Oh my gosh more two headed dragons i am SO ready! <3 :3 thanks TJ, and spriters!

EDIT: wow I actually managed to catch that one with the bunch of colors~! I can't wait to see what these little guys are ohmygosh

Edited by TaiomiFox