TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

One egg out of a whole hour of trying? Honestly. This isn't "hunting" it's Bull[user edit].

But hey, cheers! biggrin.gif

2 green 1 blue and 2 reds and I'm done. But let me tell you how mad I am at me for thinking today would be a good day to bite an egg....

UGH yet again, nothing... and i was click click click click click *opens 12 of the same tab* GAH WHY

Thanks for the new release.

Hunting isn't fun anymore. Barely a one or two minute drop. *shakes head*

Locked with two of each. *collapses onto pillow* Happy hunting to everyone else and thanks to TJ and spriters for making the event possible!

Welp, I only managed to get two eggs. And since they will still be impossible to catch for a while, I'm just going to hit the hay and say good luck to everyone hunting.

For the love of small fluffy kittens... MASS DROPS PLEASE? I'm getting like 2-3 shots per drop (which I understand is a lot given the lag).

Hahah for the love of fluffy kittens! If small fluffy kittens depended on me catching my last green then they would be in a sad state!

got my pair of 'can't decides' but can't seem to touch the others....

Hunting isn't fun anymore. Barely a one or two minute drop. *shakes head*

To be honest, it's somewhat to be expected, cuz our userbase continues to grow larger and large and thus more ppl competing for new eggs.

But yeah, it can get frustrating. Hold on!

Finally have one of each egg. Bowing out now since that's all I have room for.

To be honest, it's somewhat to be expected, cuz our userbase continues to grow larger and large and thus more ppl competing for new eggs.

But yeah, it can get frustrating. Hold on!

Fairly easy solution to that would be...longer drops?

FINALLY. Two of each. |: And an accidental third on the multi colored egg. Ehhh. Please be a pretty dragon. Your egg's too chaotic for me to like.

Aaaaand done. 2 opals each, and 3 red eggs.

To be honest, to complete my collection, I need 2 more opals each and 2 more red eggs, but that can wait.

Good luck to all those who are still hunting, hold on.

Sweet I have one of each color! biggrin.gif

Hahah for the love of fluffy kittens! If small fluffy kittens depended on me catching my last green then they would be in a sad state!

dry.gif For the love of TJ! Mass drops please dry.gif

Ohhh yeahhhh, like the Coppers you mean?

*giggles madly* my same horrifying thought. Good luck to all though.... laugh.gif

Just needing 2 green opals and another blue opal before I smack my head down to the pillow and sleep. Last drop didn't even seem long as the previous long drop. *Grumbles*

I don't have the luxury to stay at my computer all day and try to catch these eggs as I have to work. Guess I'll miss out on this month's eggs. It's impossible to get any eggs after the first drop, i.e. the coppers. It's not fun anymore, and the drops are ridiculously short.

Gah. Didn't get anything from the 5-min drop.

Seems like the can't decide one and the opalescent eggs are being mixed in the Forest, and there seem to be a lot of people in the Alpine. Anyone going to inform me?