TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

This whole conversation of two minds in the same body reminds me of

smile.gif That's how I see the two-headed dragons myself.

I would like just to point out that the sort of sexual 'sick foursome' you seem to be imagining with the 2-headed breeds REQUIRES FOUR BODIES - not 4 heads with 2 bodies, lol.

At least this is what friends (like logic and basic arithmetic, lol) have told me.

So, don't worry, be happy, and yours can make like a missionary or however you please to imagine the process.

Personally, I usually just click on 'breed' and hope for an egg, as I feel that my dragons are entitled to their privacy at moments such as these.

I cant help but giggle at your posts.. *snort* xd.png

Oh darn, missed a new release! ohmy.gif I guess that's what I get for taking a little (or leetle xd.png) break, eh? ^^; Hopefully I can still find some to get :3 A belated thank you to TJ and the spriters! :3

I cant help but giggle at your posts.. *snort* xd.png

Super - my personal philosophy is that we should share as many potential giggles as possible.

They'll tell you to be alert, but the world doesn't need more lerts, it needs more giggles!

(And Opals.)

Boy, this is what I get for taking my family on vacation... I miss the release, and when I do get back I can't find even one new eggie let alone all 3 types of eggies... -removed, please take trading to the appropriate threads in trading section-

Edited by rubyshoes

I had fun with the names for the new dragons. I managed to catch a Blue Opal for a good friend of mine.

The Green Opals definitely remind me of these wonderful babies. biggrin.gif I even named one of mine after them.

The adults are gorgeous .. ohmy.gif Can't decide which breed I like the most..

Hopefully after this - we get a break from two-headed breeds. I'm having trouble coming up with names for them as I like the two names to fit together nicely (Like calling the dragon heads Inky and Blinky, and Pinkie and Clyde [two names which I actually got much to my shock])

Just one more name I need for what will be a Male Green Two-headed Lindwurm when it hatches

The design of the dragons are really great, especially the female Two-headed Lindwurms and the male Duotone Dragons. I will enjoy hunting their eggs.^^

Anyone else notice the typo in the Duotone Dragon's description? |D "...their large claws and heavy face plates to rent and bash their opponents." Should be "rend."

And the Two-headed Lindwurms too. |D "...that are usuaully only be seen at night..." Usuaully should be "usually" and the "be" should be removed. "...since they have have different brains..." has a duplicate "have," and "...one heads can be asleep..." should either be "head" or "one of the heads."

|D I'm a grammar derp... No ill will, just didn't know if anyone had noticed/cared. ^^' lul.

Love the dragons though :3

Yes, any and all typos have been gone over and over and pointed out several times already.

Now that that weird derailment is over, are the opals only dropping on the top of the hour? (I'm not even going to count the number of times I refreshed the forest yesterday between hours)

Now that that weird derailment is over, are the opals only dropping on the top of the hour? (I'm not even going to count the number of times I refreshed the forest yesterday between hours)

at least the half hour too, cuz I got mine then.

HERE'S what I think is funny. peeps trying to trade blue opals for green. green are so rare right now, you'd be better off offering gold.

I love the new opals, especially the green ones. OMG I don't need another species to hoard but looks like that is happening anyway. **Off to hoard opals**

Ooo I like them o-o too bad I'm not so much into 2 headed things but I think they r still pretty

Finally have a pair of each opal, thanks to a savvy trade and the very wonderful skuable giving me a duo. laugh.gif I still just adore the Duotones... can't wait to start breeding!

I'm definitely going to have to up my Gilded Bloodscale collection now, too...

at least the half hour too, cuz I got mine then.

HERE'S what I think is funny. peeps trying to trade blue opals for green. green are so rare right now, you'd be better off offering gold.

I cheerfully traded a green Opal egg for two blue Opal hatchies yesterday. I thought it was a reasonable deal and the other person seemed happy too, so.... *shrug*

I'm pretty sure that the green ones only seem rare because of how much slower the Forest moves.

They're out there. I saw (and missed) two Blue Opals in Alpine about ten minutes ago. But you have to sit around and refresh constantly, and it seems like they tend to go in small groups of two to four, separated by commons, or by tempting eggs like Gold Wyverns. I've had quite the time catching any, but it hasn't been impossible. Bless the good people who have been catching and clearing commons from the biomes! smile.gif

Aside from the female Duotone, the sprites are all really cramped and confusing to me. =( I do love the idea of two-headed lindwyrms, though.

Did Earthgirl say which opal color was the original and which was the alt??

The adults are gorgeous .. ohmy.gif Can't decide which breed I like the most..

I agree, but seem to be leaning toward the green ones which I still haven't been able to catch. I have four of the blues and six of the undecideds though and am happy to have those.

Were the duotones really stubborn to hatch? The ones I forced refuse to grow up right now, so I'm curious. xd.png

Were the duotones really stubborn to hatch? The ones I forced refuse to grow up right now, so I'm curious. xd.png

Forced hatchies of any breed are pigs to get to grow - they take LOADS of views. And I think the Duotones are a bit more stubborn than usual too, so that won't help either.