TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I lied, I just went to the biomes and I saw they were dropping and I managed to grab a blue opalescent and a red one.

wow thank you for the long drops <3 I've got all i need now and can go to bed in peace lol!

Also can't wait to see these guys grown up!

Pretty intense! I have managed to get a pair of the green opal, and one undecided, but those drops really fly!

I'm done smile.gif Caught another red and a blue opal - total 3 red, 2 blue and 2 green

Hate... so much hate...

so many tabs.. so many 'someone already got it lolz' messages... one blue.. that's all I ask.. @_@

that drop = awesome one of each opals and a red. one more red and I'll ve locked and happy

I need me one more blue opal >.>~

So much tension DX

Just about had it with the night, and the game, here. :/

Yay got 2 of each opal egg and 1 red. Egglocked since I don't want to part w/either shimmer. Thank goodness they kept dropping for a little longer.

No Opals yet, but it isn't for lack of trying! Where are the mass drops?

I can never tell if the initial lack of mass drops that we sometimes have is just an occasional glitch or if we're being slowly weaned off of them over time.

Whew! That was a good drop. Managed to get 2 of the red ones, 1 blue opal (could have gotten another, but I was overburdend x.x untill I decided to drop a couple of my other CB eggs to the AP). Onward to keep hunting and good luck to everyone else!

Oh my eggs! Hatch already so I can catch some new ones! This is quite frustrating! user posted image

Edited by BloodSpell

Holy cats, thank you TJ for the extended drop! biggrin.gif I know this isn't supposed to be too easy, but the difficulty meter was dialed up a little high during that first half-hour. huh.gif Extended drop, thank you, thank you, so much happier now.

It took a little effort, but I got mine. Two red, two green, three blue. Now I can sleep.

...just locked myself on the confetti eggs... Only got one of the other kind. Well, at least that murders the frantic and mildly stressful need to catch *some* with an axe. Once I can I'll probably be a good person and gift those less fortunate a couple of them so that I can catch more of the moonlighty eggs.

I found it easier to get in the Coast, it has less people (and I believe it has all colors? I don't think i changed biome...)

LOL no sooner did I say that then we finally had a nice long drop and now I'm egglocked. I have a bunch of the greenish opals -- no clue where to find the blue ones though.