TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I'm having zero luck right now. sad.gif They pop up for about five seconds and then are gone again.

Oh god

The dropping

it's awful

geuhgghh.

I should get used to it, it has been happening for as long as I've been here

Hmmm. It takes about 5 seconds for the drops to end.

Ah well, I'm going to just have to try harder.

I need two more blue opals, and then I'm set.

Edited by ylangylang

The fast drop times make me wonder at the rarity of this group of dragons. Hmmmm. Truth will be when the hour rolls around again and we see if the hourly drop is any longer than the blink of an eye. wink.gif

Edited by IvoryRaven15

So, the blue ones are in the alpine, the green ones are in the forest and the coast... what about the red ones?

I'm having zero luck right now. sad.gif They pop up for about five seconds and then are gone again.

I think you are being optimistic with your 5 second estimate, more like a second. dry.gif

So, the blue ones are in the alpine, the green ones are in the forest and the coast... what about the red ones?

Red ones I've seen in the Alpine, Forest and Coast everywhere -- there're just fewer of them.

Edited by Lady Artemis

I've seen the red ones in every biome (but haven't caught one). It's the opal alts I can't tell unless I catch one because the descriptions are the same.

I've seen the red ones all over. I caught mine in the desert, but I've seen them in the forest and alpine, too.

I think I saw them in the alpine and/or coast

Apparently the blues pop up on the coast as well.

Oh god

The dropping

it's awful

geuhgghh.

I should get used to it, it has been happening for as long as I've been here

You said it! Every time, yeah.

It's pretty frustrating when you have to bank on faster computers getting egg locked before three am, or before other eggs start mixing in - in order to have half a chance at getting new eggs. I used to look forward to the drops, but now it's like another weekend chore. :/

Woohoo, I got two red ones at the last drop! Got my two blue Opals as well, now I just need some green Opals.

Edited by Tecca

only 1 second and then the 5 minute drop was already over.... o.o

god i cannot get any. i always seem to click about a mili-second to late DX

maybe i will try in the morning once everyone stops clicking at the speed of light :\

i have a turtle for internet speed...-sigh- the drop ends in such a short amount of time, and the lag DX