TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Well, I was caught without much room, fortunately I will only need 1 pair of each so I should be able to get my "quota " before they disappear

But, I always like seeing the sprites. I am ever awed by the artistic ability of our spriters.

Yay! More 2-Headed dragons!

I love the new release sundays!

The lag is getting to me.. the 5 minute drops and hour drops go by so fast.....

Are the blue ones dropping in alpine and the green ones in forest or is that just me?

I caught my blue opals in the Coast. Still trying to get a green opal, and one of the red eggs.

It would be really nice if the drops lasted longer in these initial releases....

Are the blue ones dropping in alpine and the green ones in forest or is that just me?

That's what I've seen too.

Yay for the new two-headed dragons and thanks TJ and Spriters, but holy smoke only dropping every five minutes? And maybe on the hour? It could take a long, long, while to try and catch more than the one I caught.

I caught my blue opals in the Coast. Still trying to get a green opal, and one of the red eggs.

Ah, thank you! I caught my green opal in the forest.

I just realized this...

Another egg description w/ moonlight in it?? xd.png

Manged to get one of the reddish egg! Now I just new one more of it and the green opal and two of the bluish one!

I need me a mass drop.. these 5 minute drops are just horrible!

I just realized this...

Another egg description w/ moonlight in it?? xd.png

^ right?

Royal blues, bloodmoons, now these~

Ughh, I don't think I'm gonna be able to catch any of these right now. They're going by way too fast and my mouse is spazzing out on me. Not to mention the lag is horrible.